Dealing with my gag reflex...

sweetlittleass

Really Experienced
HELP!!! I have just met up with an amazing guy who loves the fact that I am so submissive to him, he's never been with a woman who is so willing to do whatever he wants.... however....

I met him for the first time last night, and had an amazing night - he fully took advantage of the fact that I will do whatever he wants - and part of it was forcing his cock down my throat... I've been trying to practice relaxing my throat - and I did manage it for a little while last night, but I found myself chocking far too much for my liking (he really enjoyed the chocking sounds though!) but I would like to get better at it for him, before I see him again in a few weeks. He mostly just wants a deep throat blow job - and I want to please him like no other woman has before. :p

I hope someone out there can help me! Give me some good pointers please!

:heart:
Baby

Nogard said:
Find someone else. Down the road this guy is going to hurt you

I have to agree with Nogard in this, but if it is something that excites you then to each his/her own pleasure, right? :) Personally I would like to know more about dealing with the gag reflex as well. Sometimes it is not a problem, but I can't figure out what it is that makes the difference as it is with the same man each time. I know I have seen Deep Throat Gel, available through Adam & Eve, recommended, but it takes a while to arrive :D so is there anything else that can be readily purchased/used in the meantime that will help numb the throat as well? Thanks!

i've just read about a few things like this, but from what i've read, i hear that it depends on what position you're in while deep throating him, making it easier or harder to do it, the "easiest" from what i've read, is if the female lies down on a bed on her back, with the end of the bed at the base of her neck, so her head can just hang back, so that the back of her head is against the vertical wall of the mattress, then the whole throat/passageway opens up alot more easily, and it's supposedly alot less tense/more relaxed with your head hanging back, ( the guy would probably be standing i'm guessing) and in regards to the liking the choking thing/being dangerous, i kind of disagree, if i knew AND the girl knew that she had control of the situation, then i would go ahead of throat fuck her, even if she did choke a bit, cause at either point she could signal me to stop, or i would stop if i thought i was actually hurting her

I'd tell him to relax a little with forcing your head down on his cock. It's a hell of a lot easier to deep throat without the added pushing. Once I told my partner to ease up on the forcing, the deep throating was never really a problem. Take your time and have fun :devil:

Coolr,

That position can be great, but for me, my sinuses always drain in a most unattractive way and I feel like I am drowning. If the guy is not impersonating Two-Minute-Tim, he ain't gonna be getting off that way.

As a matter of fact...

I have recently been working on my gag reflexes. :eek: (And, my Boyfriend really gets turned on by the gag noises, too!)

Now, I'm sure this method isn't for everyone...lol...but, lately I've been fucking my mouth with a dildo to "train" my throat to get used to it. I'm up to about 10 seconds of "hard face fucking" now. :eek:

And, on a side note, my Boyfriend has loves the web cam shows and the telephone "training"! ;)

You'd be surprised by how much a man "gets off" from the choking sounds.

I agree with the "lay back on the bed" technique, but knowing what it's like to be submissive and knowing how much Master enjoys "the noises", you'll find he gets off more from that than the actual deep throating.

I've also practised with a Dildo, and it works wonders, maybe you could give that a shot. Just learn to relax, and even if you are submissive, you still have the right to say no to being forced down onto his cock.

Unregistered said:
You'd be surprised by how much a man "gets off" from the choking sounds.

I agree with the "lay back on the bed" technique, but knowing what it's like to be submissive and knowing how much Master enjoys "the noises", you'll find he gets off more from that than the actual deep throating.

I've also practised with a Dildo, and it works wonders, maybe you could give that a shot. Just learn to relax, and even if you are submissive, you still have the right to say no to being forced down onto his cock.

Terrible but this post reminded me of the Bloodhound Gang song "Yummy Down on This" :D I already know I'm going to hell :devil:

What about me?

I'm the original poster to this thread... am I included in any of this fun that the 2 of you are having? Gee.... I'm feeling awfully left out!

:p
Baby

Re: What about me?

sweetlittleass said:
I'm the original poster to this thread... am I included in any of this fun that the 2 of you are having? Gee.... I'm feeling awfully left out!

:p
Baby

In my opinion, the more the merrier :devil:

well that would make it a 4 some...... mmmmmmm, hope you 3 ladies can handle me :)

i can garuntee you i can outlast those batteries ;), besides, what would you rather have, 3 tongues on you, or one little vibrater? :D

Back