Deep Throating

Teddybear1626

Really Experienced
Ok i'm just an origninal girl at giving head nothing fancy but with this one guy at work i'm really into i want to give him something special i want to try and deep throat him but i don't think i could do it becuase he's standing and i'm on my knees and it's a 90degree angle i don't think i could do it...does anyone have any tips on how i could deep throat this guy when he is standing? it's a on your feet all the time kind of job there is no where to sit or relax so that is why he is always standing!

just a thought

try lying on the bed (if possible of course) with your head hanging just off the edge..then let things happen lol
i've been told guys like to watch their cock as it slides down your throat..

oh and you may want to try some Good Head gel ( or some such brand that's available to you)

Re: just a thought

xx--jasmine--xx said:
try lying on the bed (if possible of course) with your head hanging just off the edge..then let things happen lol
i've been told guys like to watch their cock as it slides down your throat..

oh and you may want to try some Good Head gel ( or some such brand that's available to you)

If the guy is rather thick i tend to have problems deep throating them if they are at a standing position or even if im laying beside them. So i like to do this and they get to watch their dicks dissapear in to my throat.....LOL One guy told me he didnt know which was more of a turn on, the deep throating or watching it.

Also at this angle, you can also get alittle "licking" action too.:p

besdies the obvious tips, you know , breath in ,as he goes in , the bed trick works really well, personally, i prefer to have him lay down on the bed, and me between his knees, then i have control , and he gets to lay there.. semi passively, plus, it stops all the unexpected thrusting that happens when you give head to a guy standing up,

a really thick penis , is hard , no matter what, if you can start hwen hes only semi erect, then you can , rather gradually get accustomed to his size, as he swells in your mouth ..

good luck , and remember, even if for some ungodly reason , you cant get the man all the way down your throat, he will still like it .

giving good head , is well, its a learned talent, a lot of females will never get it right, even if they are technicly perfect, they dont give the guy the last zing, because they dont enjoy it, and well, face it a guy can tell if youre doing it just to make him happy, or if youre giving head cause it gets you off too....

hope this makes sense

like i said

it's hard to lay on a bed when your in an work place w/ no chairs or sofas or beds around but i guess i can see what i can do fo the guy!I just hate choking it makes me feel like a the first time i gave head and about died! I'm better than that now but when i try to deep throat him my way i start to gag alittle! it sux! I"m better than that! :) :)

What Works For Me

I've found that it is a lot easier to deep throat my boyfriend if I start doing it before he's even hard. Letting him get excited while he's in my mouth. It allows you to slowly adjust to the size. Also, make certain that you have control. The more he pushes, the better your chance of choking.

When it comes down to it, practice makes perfect. :) Learning the correct breathing techniques for you and etc.

So practice away, and enjoy! :kiss:

this is good stuff. My problem is feeling like I'm choking. Any other suggetions other than letting him get hard in my mouth?

I find a guy standing up is alot better for me giving him head it starts out soft as it gets hard I can push him in my throat deeper.
Never have the problem of gagging.

I guess I was born with giving men head.*LoL* ;)

Re: like i said 'Suck it and See"

Teddybear1626 said:
it's hard to lay on a bed when your in an work place w/ no chairs or sofas or beds around but i guess i can see what i can do fo the guy!I just hate choking it makes me feel like a the first time i gave head and about died! I'm better than that now but when i try to deep throat him my way i start to gag alittle! it sux! I"m better than that! :) :)

Hi Teddybear,

There's a bit of a knack to giving good deep throat, and it does take a little (regular?) practice.

Most people gag when something solid and unexpected goes down there throat. It is a natural response. So how do you control the urge?

With practice, it can be done especially if you do it slowly and get used to the feelings involved.

Start slowly at the head, give it plenty of saliva as you slobber and suckle it, try not to bring him off too early and be prepared to control the pace at first, and throughout.

As he gets harder and you get hotter, gradually take a little more in your mouth. When you feel that you are getting that choking feeling, back off and take less until you feel comfortable. You can even let it all out as you get control back, but best to keep handling his cock while you do it. He will stay hard and enjoy the wait.

Back in control, with plenty of saliva, start the breathing trick, that is, as his cock moves in, either by you going forward to gobble or him pushing in,

breathe OUT as your mouth fills and IN as your mouth empties.

With a little practice you will get the rhythm. Then start down his cock, about a centimeter (half inch) a tiime, up and down SLOWLY, gradually taking more cock with each up and down movement.

Eventually you will have a full mouth and then a full throat, but it is most important to continue the movement (when learning) rather than give in to the desire the ecstatic deep short thrust that he will want.

To give good deep throat the woman needs to be in control. Therefore the preferred order of positions is

1. man on back, woman on top; she has complete control, but some men are apparently scared of this loss of control, so choose carefully and don't worry if it happens, just choose a more deserving recipient.

2. woman on back shoulders on pillow at edge of bed; usually considered an advanced technique because there must be trust between the parties that the woman will be safe and not injured by an out of control rampant cumshooting male, so leave this one until experienced or when experimenting with a more than casual lover.

3. standing with woman in front (preferably) squatting with knees wide spread letting the smell of her cum intoxicate her lover; this is my preferred position because I get really horny, and the girl can hold/stroke/squeeze/suck my balls or deep throat at will while practising the breathing trick.

While standing the man may be standing erect or if that give the wrong geometry, then have the man lean back against something, a desk top, sit on a chair is great, lounge against the wall.

Most importantly, do what feels good and don't be afraid to call the shots. Men love being sucked, it is one of the greatest pleasures they can be given, and they will 99/100 times cooperate to get it. If not, change to a more appreciative lover.

Final words of wisdom are found on the very extensive five star rated thread, How to Finish a Blow Job by the Queen of Cum herself. Just look at the top of this Board.

Ball sucking is a separate art form. Men vary greatly in their response to this one, so procced slowly and watch for the relaxed signals to proceed or the fear signals to stop and move to another pleasure.

Licking is generally OK with most men. The "terror" begins when you take a testicle in your mouth, and he wonders if you will bite it off (no kidding!!). GENTLY suck, roll it around in your mouth, watching for ecstasy, when he could easily push your head onto him to give more, or fear, when he will want anything except ballsucking. Relax, go with the flow, enjoy yourself. Again, if he is well endowed then he may be too big to mouth, so licking and kiss/sucking may be the best method.

When you are in a more than casual relationship you will be able to build the trust with your partner that ball sucking requires.

Enjoy!! I envy the lucky bugger that you have chosen. :D :D :D

Wow Don... you cover it all there.. and very clearly too.

I feel as though I should be taking notes. One things for sure, I need more practise.

Anyone here got a cock to spare? ;)

purely for research purposes of course..

BUMP in the Night

<bump>

I think that this is an important thread in the movement to sexual liberation.

well...

I still haven't had the chance to try out everyones techniques they gave me but hopefully soon! thanx i love you guys!

I have tried and tried to deep throat my partners but havent been able to do it......so I learned another trick.....

First you get a lot of saliva in your mouth.....then you start licking from the base of the penis all the way to the top of the head.....you keep going up and down a few times till it is very wet and then you sorta clamp your lips on the base and slowly move your mouth all the way up and down....then every so often you take the head in your mouth completely and suck a little....then you go back to the outside deep throat......my partners have guaranteed me that they dont miss being deep throated when I do that.......only problem ...it usually makes them cum quickly the first time cause the sensations are fantastic!!!!!

:p

Good Luck!!!! :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Teddy,

Practice with a sausage or something. That's what I did and now - I can gobble like nobody's business and my hubbys long and thick! :)

Bumpitty Bump Bump Bump

<BUMP>

I bump this thread for the benefit of ladies who like to thrill their men.

The only way that I can deep throat is if I am at an angle of approximately 160 degrees from his postion with my head over his penis. But my throat/chin must be extented as far as it can go.

Remeber the first time trying this....well I threw up all over him, even had some come up the nose, yes embarrassing but you'll get over it if it happens. NOT a pretty sight but it did not put a stop to trying it again. So be forwarned this may happen and hopefully he will be understanding as my partner was. It does not mean it will happen to you....Oh yah and my eyes tend to water as well.

Some women claim that they orgasm just giving a man a blow-job/deep-throat. Pesonally it has not happened for me I do it more for him than anything although it gives me great pleasure knowing he loves it and I was able to.

Another trick that might help you...

I have to agree to everything that has been posted so far. The "breathing trick" and having your head tilted back sure helps. The problem is that you will still feel the gagging reflex as soon as he starts to hit that certain point. And when you feel this gagging refelx you of course will tense and fell like you cant go any further.

Well maybe this lil trick will help you:
When you feel this gagging reflex then just keep swallowing. Do literally swallow, as if you try to really swallow something. As soon as his dick is behind that certain point, the gagging feeling will be gone.

Re: Bumpitty Bump Bump Bump

Don K Dyck said:
<BUMP>

<BUMP>

Back