Titty Fucking?

EndOfThis

Experienced
Tried this for the first time today and loved it. My girlfriend want to do it again tomorrow. I cant wait.

Any variations or techniques for me?

there is nothing, nothing!, like feeling a woman's tits on your cock, and her licking the head while you do it! congratulations! did you cum on her tits or in her mouth? my ex would have me just shoot onto her face....man, i miss her this morning....lol!

Yeah tit fucking is great. My girl has good sized tits for this too :) Do you women enjoy this as much as the guys?

She doesnt like cum in her moth very often (only when she really wants to turn me on) so i just shot it on her chest. ;) I was weak in the knees for hours afterwards. Infact i think my orgasm was about 45 minutes long!!!

My hubby wants to try titty fucking, but I dont think mine are big enough. How big do they have to be? What size do you think are too small for it?

My man hasn't tried it but we have talked about it. He thinks that it wont do anything for him but I told him he has to try and see. I personally had it done many times before and I like when they have done it. So I hope he will enjoy it also :)

I do got the breasts for it....*LoL* ;)

Voosla said:
My hubby wants to try titty fucking, but I dont think mine are big enough. How big do they have to be? What size do you think are too small for it?
Don't sell yourself short, (or small). Most of the sensation is in the rubbing action of the scrotum and underside of the penis along your chest. Generous lube over the whole area will make it feel so good it'll knock his socks off, if he's wearing any. Whatever enclosure you can make with boobs and hands around the head will simply add to the fun. Try letting him come through to the point you can butterfly lick the underside of the head of his penis each time he thrusts through. Watch out for flying salvos though. He won't last long, especially if you remembered the lube part I mentioned earlier.

Latinababe said:
My man hasn't tried it but we have talked about it. He thinks that it wont do anything for him but I told him he has to try and see. I personally had it done many times before and I like when they have done it. So I hope he will enjoy it also :)

I do got the breasts for it....*LoL* ;)
If you do anything like I described in the previous reply to Voosla, he'll have to have had some major nerves severed for it not to do anything for him. Get him to give it a try.

so hot

personally I'm a breast man anyway. I like to lube up the womans breasts and lick and suck on them for a long time while she lubs up my cock. Then slide my hard shaft in there. It is so hot to watch her pushing her tits together and lick you as you slide between them. mmmmmmm. One of my favorite things.

I find receiving "the necklace" can be very comforting. Plus it can be a good way to finsih things off if you are getting too damn sore. i suppose I get into it becuase of the very simplicity of it. Plus its dirty , lol.

Voosla said:
I dont think mine are big enough. How big do they have to be?

According to the rules of tityfucking, you must be able to have both of your nipples touch his cock at the same time. If you can't do this then you must wait untill you are old enough

Ok pervert that was just plain mean:eek: I think you owe voosla an apology. Just like a man, a woman can always make do with what they have, size doesn't matter, its how you use it or them. I have DD's now after having kids but I remember when they were a lot smaller and my hubby titty fucked me when they were smaller and it was just as good as now.

I love to lick it every time he pushes threw my tits and to have him cum in my mouth is even better....

:devil: Laine:devil:

Yeah, that was damn mean. And what do you mean rules? You mean you had to read a book to find out how to do it?

Apology Please Pervert.

Pervert said:

According to the rules of tityfucking, you must be able to have both of your nipples touch his cock at the same time. If you can't do this then you must wait untill you are old enough

Apart from the fact that your arrogant attitude demonstrates that your life experience is limited to your fist, I think that you are just godamn rude. How about you just butt out!

Titty fucking is fun and can be done with breats of ANY size. Naturally men have a prefernece for larger breasts because they completely envelope and cover the penis durng the action. However, small breasted ladies enjoy it equally as much particularly if you take the lead and direct your male to the inner sides above the breast-bone and underneath. Another related place is under the arms, while the Japanese favour behind the knees and between the soles of the feet. :)

Another related place is under the arms, while the Japanese favour behind the knees and between the soles of the feet.

Learn something new everyday!!!!!!:eek: Thanks for lesson of the day Don.
I am off to bed good nite all:kiss:

:heart: Laine

fun times

Me and my girlfriend both enjoy titty fucking sessions. She really gets an ego boost when i get all pumped up and crazy just thinking about sticking my cock between her breasts. We also enjoy it because it's something fun you can do no matter what time of the month it is. :D I also enjoy it when she kneels between my legs and rubs her tits on my cock...almost as good as when i do the thrusting!

Voosla said:

I'm not sure any size is too small, if you're willing to give it a try. Its more of the idea that I'm doing it that gets me going!

I've only been titty fucked once but it was a very nice experience. :) I've got pics somewhere... mmmmm... pics...

Titty fucking is really a great turn on for me also. But be careful when coming if your shooting freely I was once shot in the eye and had the worst burning in my eye for hours ouch and not to mention the blood shot eye for days. Now I think its funny as hell but then I thought it was terrible. Be this has not stopped me from have him titty fuck me. I still love it.

:devil: Laine

Definetly a big thumbs up on this one!, It has been a while, but reading this thread has conjured up some wonderful mammories, eer, i mean, memories, ;) . "Honey.... Bedtime...

Yes this site definatly brings back memories. It also gives you all different views and opinions on all the subjects you might be interested in. I have so much fun here. I just cant wait for all the new replys ect...

Back