Ladies - When is a Woman Satisfied??

Don K Dyck

Devilish Don Downunder
Ladies, Ladies, Ladies!!! I crave your indulgence and experience!!

There is a question which has vexed me for many years, and I feel confident enough to seek an answer from among the Literotica family.

After many years of delicious, exciting, adventurous, erotic exploits I remain ignorant of one of the most fundamental facts in the whole of lovemaking.

"When is a woman satisfied?"

OK, don't laugh, I'm serious! "When is a woman satisfied?"

I have read extensively in this area for half a lifetime and nowhere in the literature can I find a sensible answer. Similarly, I have not been able to find an answer to the question from my own extensive experience.

It's easy to determine for a man. Usually a man is satisfied after one or sometimes more orgasms probably within an hour of arousal. Few men have enough experience to maintain an erection for hours on end and literally make love continuously for hours.

Yet any woman, properly wooed in appropriate surroundings, is capable of maintaining her levels of erotic arousal literally for hours and copulating with a succession of partners almost indefinitely.

So seriously, the question is "When is a woman satisfied?"

Good question Don, and a tough answer. Because we all vary.

With that in mind, I'll answer for myself only.

When you have kissed me and held me, helped me orgasm until I want no more, then I will cuddle up to you.. wrap my legs around yours, rest my hand on your chest.. and we will snuggle and talk to each other.

I won't rest, or stop playing with your body, until I'm satisfied.

Does that help at all?

Ladybird said:
Good question Don, and a tough answer. Because we all vary.

With that in mind, I'll answer for myself only.

When you have kissed me and held me, helped me orgasm until I want no more, then I will cuddle up to you.. wrap my legs around yours, rest my hand on your chest.. and we will snuggle and talk to each other.

I won't rest, or stop playing with your body, until I'm satisfied.

Does that help at all?

Thanks LB, it gives us a great start. :)

One other thing I will mention Don, is that I need more than orgasms to be satisfied.

If I haven't been held and cuddled and kissed, then I could cum 100 times, and still not feel satisfied.

I need the total experience.

Satisfaction

Ladybird said:
One other thing I will mention Don, is that I need more than orgasms to be satisfied.

If I haven't been held and cuddled and kissed, then I could cum 100 times, and still not feel satisfied.

Being serious for a moment ( a rare event). I think that you have hit it on the head when you say "the total experience".

When I was young, cracking the "BIG O" with as many girls as possible was the goal of most red blooded guys. Then with age I got wiser and more experienced and from wonderful realised that there was something better than just copulation. :)

Ladybird said:

I have to agree with Ladybird, Don. For me sex is not satisfying unless I've been kissed, cuddled and held. While sex is most definitely fun, sometimes a girl needs some good old fashioned emotion thrown in. You may not be in love with her, you may just be good friends that care for each other, but it is important sometimes to feel needed(mentally,emotionally or spiritually) as well as wanted(physically).

Will be keeping an eye on this thread to see if I can learn more so far tho I am doing pretty good ...I love all the stuff that goes with sex the hugging touching kissing cuddling..Also I noticed my girl s legs shake alot after sex I am going to guess that is also a good sign..Well hope to hear more always ready to learn and be the best i can be ...:)

Check Out These IMPORTANT THREADS

Hi Knight and Nike,

Thank you for taking an interest. I have spent half a lifetime trying to understand this question, and in an unexpected all night session I found the answer on two 5-Star Lit sites. Check out

1. Check This Out and Get Back To Me by Mr GGG and

2. How Do I Finish a Blow Job? by Ladybird.

Fellow Liters, these are gems of wisdom that you can enjoy for the rest of your life.

Peace :rose:

I agree with Ladybird...

But then I also have to interject this....sometimes my moods indicate how quickly I will be satisfied...if it's a long slow love making session, then it may take a while...if I just want a good fuck then it may not take long at all....it also depends on how intense my lover may be in making sure we both are satisfied... either way, I'm not really satisfied unless I know he is....

Hugs!

Liza:kiss:

SPLOOSH

I've spent days sitting on the rocks on the N. end of Kaanapalli, Maui watching the waves. Fascinating. Some little waves smack the rocks with a CRACK but then the other part of the wave will slide along the beach like a caressing hand up a thigh. Some big waves thunder into the rocks and make everything shake. Some big waves are disappointing. You watch them approach and ya think "OHBOY this is gonna be a good one." but they peak wrong and thump the beach like they tripped on something and - nada. You get the ones that seem to slide in from the side and even tho they don't do much their spray shoots 30 feet up the rocks. Some waves follow another one too closely and all their energy is spent climbing over the outflowing wave so even though it was a big one it turns into a dud at the end. I love to be surprised and some of the waves that hardly raise the surface as they approach the shore, time themselves JUST RIGHT shooting up the beach to create a new HIGH mark in the sand and then they slide back into the ocean like a satisfied sigh.

Women are SO like waves.

SPLOOSH

I just reread that and to PREempt a bunch of undeserved crap I am amending my last post from reading:

Women are SO like waves.

To reading:

PEOPLE are So like waves.

My philosophical ponderings on this question . . .

Don K Dyck said:

So seriously, the question is "When is a woman satisfied?"

Gosh, Don, your question has certainly caused me to think. My knee jerk answer would be so say “never”, because I always want MORE MORE MORE! However, I’ll try to thoughtfully answer.

Satisfy: “To supply fully with what is desired, expected, or needed; cause to have enough; gratify.” What an awesome word! Sexual satisfaction—what an awesome task!

Sexual satisfaction, even for men, has got to be more than just achieving an orgasm. At least I hope so. (Don't get me wrong, I do love, love, love to cum!)

Just as you should not expect someone to make you happy—you have to make yourself happy--I think a woman should never expect someone to provide her with sexual satisfaction. The same holds true for a man. Sex is a shared experience and satisfaction can only be truly achieved if a both partners actively participate. Sex is both giving and receiving.

My thoughts on when a woman is TRULY satisfied: When she has given the best that she can give and when she has received the best that her partner can give.

Satisfaction Search

Hi Emerald, Liza, Mr GGG (Thank you man) and Luscious for dropping by and sharing your wisdom. i think that more puzzles of the jig-saw are cumming into place (oops, very punny, sorry).

There is obviously an individual need, where the response will be determined by individual history and a myriad of other factors, so all of us, male and female will seek to satisfy that need. If you wanted to be unromantic it could be called a biological need or drive, and analysed in a conventional bio-psychological manner. But unsynchronised orgasm needs resolution and Emerald has the self-confidence to continue seeking it from her lucky partner.

Then the monthly cycle of life must always have an effect through the rhytym of hormone flow. It seems sensuality is a complex subject, but general consenus seems to be that women are more uninhibited near the middle of the month (ovulation) and disinterested at the end (PMS and menstruation). So Liza your mood is very important and changes naturally each day. And your partner is very lucky to have a lady who understands and responds to her sensuality.

Then as Luscious notes, we are responsible for our own actions. Sharing and satisfaction appear to go hand in hand. And the mental component just raises the outcome way above a quick "Thank you mam". I think that you may be coreect, self-confidence, sharing, gving and receiving, caring for our partners seem to be part of the whole mosaic.

Thank you all for your wisdom. The search goes on.

Hi Mr GGG. Your musings remind me of a youth spent chasing waves. The awesome potential power contained in a wave is rarely seen until it explodes on the sandbar, raw, uncontrolled energy dissipated omnipotently. But surfers harness that power, or rather hitch a ride on it, exhilerated by taunting a savage nature - sort of laughing death in the face as thirty feet of water crashes down on the spot where you were just milliseconds before. Oh, just thinking of the rush pumps my heart!!!

Thank you for sharing your special thoughts with us all.

Don :rose: :rose: :rose:

Another IMPORTANT THREAD

Oops, sorry, i forgot to mention the Deep Throat thread is also very good. Too early in the morning. :eek:

Sorry, this is off the subject

Don K Dyck said:

Then the monthly cycle of life must always have an effect through the rhytym of hormone flow. It seems sensuality is a complex subject, but general consenus seems to be that women are more uninhibited near the middle of the month (ovulation) and disinterested at the end (PMS and menstruation).

I'm sorry this is off the subject, but since Don mentioned it I was curious. How do you guys (and gals, too) feel about sex during a woman's menstruation? Is it a total turn off? Turn on?

I know I tend to be EXTREMELY horny while ovulating, but I also tend to be horny while I'm raggin' it, too. Nothing works better for cramps than a good orgasm!

Any thoughts on this?

Happy Saturday to all!
:rose:

When is a Woman Satisfied?

Hi Luscious and Solid, Thank you for dropping by and sharing your wisdom.

That's a messy question Luscious, and a matter of individual preference. From my reading of the threads last night it seems that PMS is only one reaction to the cycle, and many ladies noted increased desire at this period and the relief of cramping.
So I am corrected there.

I think many men are taught that menstruation is "bad" and the PMS reaction, where it occurs in their families during upbringing reinforces that notion.

There is a definite need to be aware of the laundry consequences.

I suppose there is also a need to consider your partner's sex drive - some guys just want it regardless. Then there is the copulation and the cunnilingus distinction.

Other guys may disagree, but speaking personally, if the lady is keen I don't worry about it for copulation and depending on the circumstances, a vampire feast has its' place.

And Solid, you're so right, and it's just delicious.

Thany you for sharing.

Don :rose::rose:

Re: Sorry, this is off the subject

Originally posted by LusciousRedLips
Nothing works better for cramps than a good orgasm!
Any thoughts on this?
Happy Saturday to all!
:rose:

LusciousRedLips, you'll find an orgasm is also a great way to rid yourself of a headache.

It's cos of the endorphins that are released. They are natural painkillers.

In fact my mothers doctor actually recommended sex to her following a large operation.

Re: Re: Ladies - When is a Woman Satisfied??

solid_ said:

When she falls asleep in your arms.
:p
I couldn't agree more solid.

No one falls alseep quickly and easily if they're not satisfied.

Oh my, what a question

Everyone is different!

I know what I like, and sharing is special.
To give and recieve gives satisfaction.
For a real togetherness, then yes to the cuddles and kisses, touching and taking time.

"Virile, sensitive, experienced male lover seeks lady(s) for solance and pleasure. Must enjoy fine cuisine, exceptional wine, exciting adventures or quiet moments in magic places like unspoiled rainforests and pristine beaches. A desire to enjoy sensuality may be an advantage. Travel to and throughout Australia may be required. Meet at the Erotica Bar."

Ahh, sounds wonderful and a spokesman for my bar also!

I enjoy long times together, romance, candles, wine.

My, err fetish, my darker desires, takes even longer, that takes time to know a male and trust him as he must trust me.

I have now found that I can achieve multiple orgasms, if the man knows me, knows what I like.

Then I can also give him pleasure.
I do enjoy teasing though!

I managed to find someone once, for a while, whose touch, cuddles and voice would create 'tingles.'
That ache deep within me, and he learnt my wants and needs very quickly, and I showed him a few things which he found he enjoyed.

I am still looking for someone who can create that same feeling!

I know what I like, what turns me on, when I get to know someone special, I know what I can do to give pleasure!

But it has to be special!

Here is a thought of mine, if only!
Written for that someone special I had once!

PM me if you enjoyed it!
I posted it, but it is still being approved.
I don't care that much about the votes, I prefer the feedback!

He knows the routine.

He parks in the driveway, comes through the garage and in the back door, greets the dog and divests himself of the worldly trappings, keys, mobile etc.

Normally I am waiting to rush into his arms when this routine is finished, but tonight he looks around and I am not there.

The place is dark, except for the light in this room. He moves to look down the hallway and sees the candle light in my bedroom. The house is nice and warm. A wicked grin forms on his lips and he quickly takes off his coat and jumper, then decides to remove his shoes and socks. Noticing the glass of wine on the table he takes a sip then carries it with him as he walks quietly down the hall way.

Stopping at the bedroom door he peeks in to see me lying on the bed, a sheet draped over me and reading some papers. Without looking up I start to read aloud. It is a story I received in email and his grins widens as he listens and sips his wine, leaning against the doorjamb. I pause and open the drawer of my bedside table and pull out a ‘toy’. Laying it beside me, I continue to read, one hand moving under the sheet. The sheet slides down to reveal my hand stroking a breast and rubbing my nipple. He watches, sipping his wine and suddenly realises that the story I am reading is one he wrote for me called ‘Midnight’.

My hand slides down under the sheet and he watches, groaning quietly as the sheet obscures his view. My reading falters slightly, soft moans interrupt the story, as I start to play with myself, my legs moving apart. He watches in frustration, and then notices the evil smirk I have on my face, and he chuckles quietly, waiting.

I finish the story and put the papers down, then pick up my ‘toy’, turning it on, I move it under the sheet. Laying back I close my eyes and enjoy the sensation, moaning softly. My body starts to respond and my breathing grows heavier, then I push the sheet away and he sees me, one hand caressing my breast, rubbing my nipple, my other hand rubbing the vibrator over my clit. My moans become louder as I move in rhythm with the vibrator. He moans softly and placing the glass on the dressing table he positions himself at the end of the bed. I start to move faster, my shudders rocking through me, he can see me getting moist as I push the vibrator into me and my other hand moves down to continue rubbing my clit. Then I go rigid and raise up off the bed, he can see the spasms as I hit my peak. As I am relaxing he quickly undresses and lays down beside me. Kissing me softly he then moves down and takes my nipple into his mouth, licking and sucking it, his hand stops me from removing the vibrator and his fingers replace mine, he starts rubbing me again, bringing me to another orgasm quickly.

As I relax from that one and listen to his wicked chuckle, I remove the vibrator. My hands move to stroke his body and my lips find his. My hand slides down and wraps around his hard erect manhood. I stroke it gently feeling the wetness at the tip. He moans in pleasure and lays back to enjoy it then leaning up again, he pushes me back onto the bed.

“Wicked woman,” he mutters as he again moves his hand down to my very moist spot, he starts to rub me again, then slides his fingers into me. I soar quickly, he knows me too well, but then I wrap my arms around his neck, “please,” I whimper, “I want you.”

“Oh yes,” he moans as me moves over me.

I gaze into his twinkling eyes and reach up and kiss him. Then I lay back, my arms caressing his neck and shoulders, my back arches as I feel the tip of his hard penis probe at me. The tip slides in and he growls softly, I chuckle as I push myself higher trying to bring him into me.

Wrapping my legs around him and my arms, I push up to him, he moans and then thrusts into me, I gasp as I feel his hard, long penis slide deep into me. I shudder and then my muscles spasm and I grasp him hard within me. He thrusts into me as I again soar into another orgasm.

As I come down, relaxing, he shows no mercy and continues thrusting into me. I moan and whisper, “Wicked man,” but my legs tighten around him again and I arch up.

He quickly brings me soaring again and I struggle to wait for him, then I feel him getting even harder then his explosion and I spasm into my orgasm, my muscles pumping him, extracting every last drop from him.

He moves within me for a while, and I move with him, a gentle relaxing coming down, until he collapses onto me and we kiss and hold each other tightly.

After a while he moves to the side and gathers me in his arms, I rest my head on his chest and I listen to his heartbeat and his breathing as he falls asleep. Then, smiling, I drift into sleep as well, hoping I will awaken before him, so that I can wake him in a special way, with my hands and lips.

Last edited:
A FEW different factors

When it comes to us women; it doesn't matter if we're talking PMS, taste in clothes, or, as in this case, sexual satisfaction; there is only ONE rule written in stone: it depends.

It depends on what time of the month it is.
It depends on what day of the week it is.
It depends on what time of the day it is.
It depends on what the weather is like.
It depends on what mood she is in.
It depends on what you have been saying and doing so far.
It depends on her feelings right now.
It depends on how she used to feel about it.
It depends on what she thinks that she's going to feel about it in the future.
It depends on how mentally sane she's feeling right now.
It depends on how she feels about you right now.
It depends on how she's feeling about herself right now.
It depends on how long you've been doing this.
It depends on how long she wants you to do this.
It depends on how long she wanted you to do it last time.
It depends on what results she had the last time.
It depends on how long you can do it - in a good way.
It depends on how confident she feels about explaining her urges and preferences to you.
It depends on how good you are at understanding and satisfying those urges and preferences.
It depends on how much time you've got.

To be continued...

Like so many have said I think it all depends on just about everything. I think its the same for men also. Sometimes you just want a quickie and sometimes you want slow long drawn out lovemaking. the dangerous thing is when you dont want the same thing at the same time :eek: :eek: then your in for trouble :mad: ;)

:heart: Laine

Solution

As always - the best solution is to talk to each other. When me and my hubby are having sex, we go on and on until one of us gets tired, and then that person will call for a time-out. This ether means we'll take a shower and hit the town, or snuggle in for the night, or catch our breath for 2 minutes and then continue... it's all a matter of communication.

Neither one of us gets disappointed when the other one says "honey, you're great, and I would like to fuck you all night long, but I'm getting too tired here. How about we take a little break here?"

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Back