Rape fantasies???

Kozza

Experienced
How many people here have fantasies of rape???
I mean mine don't really include Anal rape... (ouch)... I would like to be forced to give a guy a blow job... maybe fuck his brains out too, not a person I know tho... I don't know... Does anyone else have any fantasies like this??? and if so, is it with a stranger? or a relative? or a friend??? what type and what sort of rape???

So many questions, so little space to write it all down... ugh! :p

i think the enchantment with rape fantasies is to be out of control...

but i like control a bit too much to be completely helpless and vulnerable :p

scenarios of being ravished, perhaps, by someone i'm attracted to unwillingly... (too many romance novels? :D)... maybe

other rape thoughts: relatives, NO... anal, i agree, ouch! blow job, just plain embarrassing and doesn't really do anything for me (hey, i'm a little selfish :) )... fucking his brains out, well, only if the feeling's mutual

;)

Been raped, not fantasies on that score. i do have fantasies of being out of control but these are very different than rape. the person is someone who cares for me. therefore real fear is eliminated from the scenerio. all i remember from being raped is pain. no sexual excitement at all. i agree that being ravaged can be exciting. giving into overpowering passion and the like. rape is not about passion. its about violence. for me not sexy at all.

i love fantasizing about being out of control, its edgy, dangerous and exciting; but i would never want to be actually raped.

Rape is not a sexual thing - it's a power thing.

Although commonly believed, most women do not have actual "rape" fantasies. We might have one of someone coming in our room late at night, tying us up and ravishing us....but it would be someone we know - not a stranger intent on demenaing us.

alltherage said:
Been raped, not fantasies on that score. i do have fantasies of being out of control but these are very different than rape. the person is someone who cares for me. therefore real fear is eliminated from the scenerio. all i remember from being raped is pain. no sexual excitement at all. i agree that being ravaged can be exciting. giving into overpowering passion and the like. rape is not about passion. its about violence. for me not sexy at all.

y'know. I used to fantasize about rape. Then it happened. Careful what you wish for, I suppose... mine was hell on earth, and like you, alltherage, I don't fantasize about rape, now, I fantasize about giving up all control.. to someone who cares for me, and is looking out for me...

my rape landed me in the hospital with shredded insides... I could never think of such a scenario as fun again.

This is just my personal opinion, but I think when most women state they fantacize about rape situations, what they really mean to say is they want to taken, lose control, ravaged. But normally it is within a safe environment and person. (Although some probably do imagine a stranger, I doubt anyone would consider that to be something they would want to experience R/L)

I admit to having fantasies of non-consent, and I even like to engage in what is known as "rape roleplay". But these scenarios are played out only with a partner I trust completely who knows my limits and respects them. If I get to a point where I can no longer deal with the situation, it ends. It is more the loss of control than an actual rape.

Anyone who has been raped, or knows some one close to them who has had to live this nightmare, knows it is no fantasy of any kind.

But, that's my .02 worth.

SexyChele said:
This is just my personal opinion, but I think when most women state they fantacize about rape situations, what they really mean to say is they want to taken, lose control, ravaged. But normally it is within a safe environment and person. (Although some probably do imagine a stranger, I doubt anyone would consider that to be something they would want to experience R/L)

I admit to having fantasies of non-consent, and I even like to engage in what is known as "rape roleplay". But these scenarios are played out only with a partner I trust completely who knows my limits and respects them. If I get to a point where I can no longer deal with the situation, it ends. It is more the loss of control than an actual rape.

Anyone who has been raped, or knows some one close to them who has had to live this nightmare, knows it is no fantasy of any kind.

But, that's my .02 worth.

I think the thought that someone else is responsible for inducing pleasure for the woman is the turn on almost the cliche I'm a good girl but oh if you must make me let me help you .

mmm... Rape, yer I'd like tofantasies doing it to either a friend, stranger or relative, but I wouldn't do it in real life though, I'm too much of a caring person! But in fantasies, I'm a bad mother fucker! lol

fantasy

I totally agree that the real experience of rape is not what women fantasize about. Rape is a crime and about hurting women and causing fear to feel powerful.

On the other hand, the fantasy of rape is a turn on for me. For me the appeal of this type of encounter is the idea of trying to resist someone who is a stranger and who I should not be attracted to and yet my body physically responds to him. You do see that commonality in some of the nonconsent stories. My personal favorites are about a cop who stops 'me' and realizes that he could in fact take advantage of the situation. So there we are, no chance of him getting caught and me totally helpless to do anything about it. The fantasy also never includes anything that would cause any damage or other trauma, except the fact that you responded sexually to this man who skillfully manipulated you to the point that you could not control yourself. He is strong but gentle, firm in his advances but not mean, he is so overcome by his desire for you, that he is also out of control, he can't help himself, which is also part of the turn on. He looks at your breasts and needs to feel them in his hands. He smells your scent and he needs to get closer and taste you on his lips. His cock is so hard that he can think of nothing except how badly he needs to fuck you. So he pushes you gently against the car, frisking you, but he is not looking for anything, he is enjoying the feeling of touching you and you can't do anything about it. His hands move over your body and in spite of yourself you respond to it even though you know it's wrong. By the time he moves his hand into your panties and and puts a finger into your pussy you are dripping wet needing him to fuck you as badly as he needs to fuck you...........

Rape, I can´t imagine that as an fantasie I would love, but being out of control, chained onto something and a girl that makes everything she wish with you, maybe blindfolded, too.
This is a thing I have very often as a fantasy, but not with strangers, only people I know.

And SexyChele, I know a girl that was raped by someone, she mention it once. And I think she have some psychological problems from this.
Terrible world, isn´t it.

Re: fantasy

psyche said:
I totally agree that the real experience of rape is not what women fantasize about. Rape is a crime and about hurting women and causing fear to feel powerful.

On the other hand, the fantasy of rape is a turn on for me. For me the appeal of this type of encounter is the idea of trying to resist someone who is a stranger and who I should not be attracted to and yet my body physically responds to him. You do see that commonality in some of the nonconsent stories. My personal favorites are about a cop who stops 'me' and realizes that he could in fact take advantage of the situation. So there we are, no chance of him getting caught and me totally helpless to do anything about it. The fantasy also never includes anything that would cause any damage or other trauma, except the fact that you responded sexually to this man who skillfully manipulated you to the point that you could not control yourself. He is strong but gentle, firm in his advances but not mean, he is so overcome by his desire for you, that he is also out of control, he can't help himself, which is also part of the turn on. He looks at your breasts and needs to feel them in his hands. He smells your scent and he needs to get closer and taste you on his lips. His cock is so hard that he can think of nothing except how badly he needs to fuck you. So he pushes you gently against the car, frisking you, but he is not looking for anything, he is enjoying the feeling of touching you and you can't do anything about it. His hands move over your body and in spite of yourself you respond to it even though you know it's wrong. By the time he moves his hand into your panties and and puts a finger into your pussy you are dripping wet needing him to fuck you as badly as he needs to fuck you...........

Dont stop now or do i have to hold you down and fuck the answer out of you .

Re: Re: fantasy

Tallfella said:

Dont stop now or do i have to hold you down and fuck the answer out of you .

Oh baby, do you have some handcuffs? A nightstick?

Re: Re: Re: fantasy

psyche said:

Oh baby, do you have some handcuffs? A nightstick?

I've got the hancuffs but the nightstick well depends on good a Baton Twirler your are .

Re: fantasy

psyche said:

He puts his finger in your pussy and moves it slowly in and out, wetting his finger with your juices, slipping his finger out he moves it up to your clit, gently sliding it back and forth, then back to your pussy, until you are moving against his hand, begging him with your movements to make you cum. He pushes his hard cock against you, his other hand is up under your blouse, he has pushed your bra up and he is squeezing your breast. Your nipples are hard, your legs are weak and he is holding you up, pressing you against the car. There is no stopping him, and now you don't want him to stop, you want him to fuck you, your pussy aches for his cock. His finger moves up to your clit again and this time stays there moving, slick with your juices, he is wrapped around you, and he holds you while you cum. He moves back away from you, and you can hardly stand as you lean against the car, feeling cold. He undoes his pants, you hear his zipper and he moves back against you. He pushes his cock between your legs, you groan with anticipation, the head is just at your opening and he teases barely pushing against the opening until you are moving backward desperately. Finally he pushes his cock into you and you cum so hard that he has to hold you up. Then you fuck, grinding against each other, pushing into one another, he buries his cock deep into your pussy and you cry out with another orgasm, he holds your hips and groans loudly as he cums.

Last edited:
Titania1616 said:
i love fantasizing about being out of control, its edgy, dangerous and exciting; but i would never want to be actually raped.

What she said :p

I personally like the struggle. The best was when my ex (we were together at the time) woke me up while on top of me and held my arms as he made love to me. He had teased me to hell the night before.

Bel

psyche said:

He puts his finger in your pussy and moves it slowly in and out, wetting his finger with your juices, slipping his finger out he moves it up to your clit, gently sliding it back and forth, then back to your pussy, until you are moving against his hand, begging him with your movements to make you cum. He pushes his hard cock against you, his other hand is up under your blouse, he has pushed your bra up and he is squeezing your breast. Your nipples are hard, your legs are weak and he is holding you up, pressing you against the car. There is no stopping him, and now you don't want him to stop, you want him to fuck you, your pussy aches for his cock. His finger moves up to your clit again and this time stays there moving, slick with your juices, he is wrapped around you, and he holds you while you cum. He moves back away from you, and you can hardly stand as you lean against the car, feeling cold. He undoes his pants, you hear his zipper and he moves back against you. He pushes his cock between your legs, you groan with anticipation, the head is just at your opening and he teases barely pushing against the opening until you are moving backward desperately. Finally he pushes his cock into you and you cum so hard that he has to hold you up. Then you fuck, grinding against each other, pushing into one another, he buries his cock deep into your pussy and you cry out with another orgasm, he holds your hips and groans loudly as he cums.

It actually helps if he's wearing cape leather gloves whlist he fingers you .

Tallfella said:

It actually helps if he's wearing cape leather gloves whlist he fingers you .

Leather gloves? I don't know - I sure like bare fingers!! So no nightstick!

psyche said:

Oooooooooh, Psyche, will ya share him with me? <grin> :devil:

Arden said:

Oooooooooh, Psyche, will ya share him with me? <grin> :devil:

Well Arden honey, many time cops ride in pairs don't they! So you like the cop fantasy also? Sometimes I can't believe how alike we are! ........there we are driving down the road together, I never drive slow, you never know who might be watching..........
suddenly we see the lights in the rearview mirror.......it's dark, on a lonely stretch of highway, we haven't seen another car........

Good Lord Psyche!

*fans herself*

Now that is a perfect story of the loss of control fantasy....but my God woman! Did you need to tell it so well???!!!

*needs sex*

thanks!

Freya2 said:
Good Lord Psyche!

*fans herself*

Now that is a perfect story of the loss of control fantasy....but my God woman! Did you need to tell it so well???!!!

*needs sex*

Thanks Freya,
By the time I got done, I had to go and take care of myself!! No cop to help me - damn!

Re: thanks!

psyche said:

Thanks Freya,
By the time I got done, I had to go and take care of myself!! No cop to help me - damn!
Not even the side bar on one of those nightsticks with the bulbous knob on the end .

Re: Re: thanks!

Tallfella said:

Not even the side bar on one of those nightsticks with the bulbous knob on the end .

Well, I have my 'toys'! But it's kind of hard to 'hold myself down'!

Re: Re: Re: thanks!

psyche said:

Well, I have my 'toys'! But it's kind of hard to 'hold myself down'!

Nice story psyche,,, I never took advantage of anyone whilst I was working.... If you need help being held down, just let me know. I like restraints... it makes the teasing that much more pleasurable. (for me too)
I'm not into rape... seems like pain to me. I like pleasure too much, and pleasuring.

Back