Oral Tips

Mackay

Really Really Experienced
OK here is the story I have been seeing this girl who has just opend up vast new worlds of plesure for me both oraly and acutaly intercourse I was just wondering if any one has some tips for oral sex on her so that i might at least attempt to give her as much plesure as she dose me. I have had no complantes about my tecneque but then agian my last gf was not veary good with comunication so any help would be helpful:devil: :devil:

Well always ask questions ...when you perform anything.
That way you will know if you are doing the right thing.
Also...Be gentle..very gentle..using only the tip of your tongue.

enjoy.

Two words for going down on her: Pop Rocks.

My significant other used them last night on me and I orgasmed so hard it actually shifted the bed off the frame. :D

The only downside to this is the stickiness but a shower with him this morning cleaned that right up. :)

Giving a blowjob I seemed simple..

I'm pretty new to it. Told myself that if I couldn't keep my viginity, I would at least keep the man I loved my first blowjob. The time has come, and I have no previous experience. I suck at it, no pun intended. He doesn't say anything about it, besides that it feels good, but I'm not satisfied until he comes. How long does it usually take for you to cum from a blowjob? I read that it had a lot to do with how you used your tongue, which has shown some pleasure, but I feel as though I'm not doing it right. He's also told me that other women have rarely made him cum from a blowjob. Can anyone guide me?

just blowjob?? it takes a while to come ... When my gf gives it to me she mixes in a little handjob else it would take way too long.

Re: Giving a blowjob I seemed simple..

Cytra said:
I'm pretty new to it. Told myself that if I couldn't keep my viginity, I would at least keep the man I loved my first blowjob. The time has come, and I have no previous experience. I suck at it, no pun intended. He doesn't say anything about it, besides that it feels good, but I'm not satisfied until he comes. How long does it usually take for you to cum from a blowjob? I read that it had a lot to do with how you used your tongue, which has shown some pleasure, but I feel as though I'm not doing it right. He's also told me that other women have rarely made him cum from a blowjob. Can anyone guide me?

The best thing that you can do while giving him one is to relax and not get all worried over whether he's going to cum or not. I've always been extremely self conscious about my oral sex skills, but now I just ask if they like it, if there's anything else I could do that will help, and stoppped worrying. If you're relaxed and doing it because you want to give him pleasure, it's much more likely to feel like you are into it. There's nothing worse than someone who gives oral sex because they feel they have to.....I want them to want to do it as much as I want them to. I have had guys cum who have told me that no other woman has been able to do it, a lot has to do with their level of relxation and trust of you. I also the other day was unable to bring off a person who I can almost always make cum....so I wrote it off as "Shit happens" and jumped on him instead.

I also tend to use my hand a lot due to the fact that I have TMJ which makes excessive, deep oral sex painful for me to give. Communication is always the best way to determine what he likes and how you can make him feel better.

Personaly no girl has ever maid me cum from a blowjob i dont know what it is but i can only get off with masterbation or intercourse. But you said he has allready gotten off from blowjobs so really the only thing you can do is relaxe and remember practice makes perfect

Thank you both for your replies. I guess practice does make perfect.. jumped on him when he came home from work, told me that it was getting better... wahoo!

Cytra

I rarely cum from blowjobs but when I do it feels SOOOOOO good!

From an eternally grateful recipient's point of view, here's what works for me.

First up, NO teeth. Self-evident I think.

Other than that, I couldn't specifically say "take this much in your mouth", "lick the head this way", etc. I don't think it would be as much fun if I could reduce it to a formula. I guess a good up and down motion is nice.

BUT what is utterly important and cannot be stressed enough is attitude and enthusiasm. Get into it thoroughly. Don't let the guy think you're doing it just because it's "your turn." I can't describe how good it feels when I sense that the girl is getting off on getting me off. That's how I feel when I go down on a girl so maybe that explains my attitude.

And if you want extra credit, use your mouth to talk as well. Talk a little dirty to him. TELL him that you're enjoying it. How much you've been looking forward to going down on him. Ask him if he likes it.

That would be game, set, and match for me.

Tennis anyone?

Jack is right

Jack is right
I just recently recived the best blowjob of my life i didnt come but no girl has ever got me closer the hole thing was about pleaseing me she wouldnt even let me touch her the expessions on her face told me she was enjoying it almost as much as i was Defintaly let him know you enjoy it that is just a huge turn on

Mackay said:
OK here is the story I have been seeing this girl who has just opend up vast new worlds of plesure for me both oraly and acutaly intercourse I was just wondering if any one has some tips for oral sex on her so that i might at least attempt to give her as much plesure as she dose me. I have had no complantes about my tecneque but then agian my last gf was not veary good with comunication so any help would be helpful:devil: :devil:

Talk to her, ask her what she likes and what she doesn't.

An earlier post said to use only the tip of your tongue, that's what she likes, and your girl may not, it would drive me insane if he only used the tip of his tongue as I like almost everything rough.

If you're not sure, once finished take her in your arms and talk to her, ask her gently if she enjoyed what you did, and what you could do to make it better, the more you talk the more you'll come to see what it is that she wants, and you'll be able to provide her with that.

Good Luck.

Mackay said:

Hi Mackay, go over and read the Deep Throating thread, also Try This and Report Back.

The most important thing I have found is - take your time and enjoy it. Therea re all sorts of folds and "buttons" to lick and suck and nibble and bite (preferably not hard). Just ask her what she likes when you are doing it. Have no fear that you will know when she is enjoying it. Have fun. :) :p

The original question was about oral sex on a woman...

here is what I like...

Teasing. I like it to start all slow, sometimes my bf will kiss the inside of my thighs, brush his facial hair against me (if you don't know, facial hair gets soft once it's longer, conditioner helps, tell him to use it) kiss it softly on the outside.

Once he gets into it, I like when he actually sucks on my clit, then moves his tongue over it.

as for giving a guy head.

I like to hold his balls in one hand, giving them gentle squeezes once in a while. I also like to like his balls...but my current bf says it tickles too much...

I've gotten better at deep throat I think, but if the guy is too big I wrap my lips around the side of him and move down his shaft like that so I can get all the way to the base. It doesn't force me to take him down my throat and yet will still give him a similar feeling at the base.

I have found that most all guys find it very hot if you look up at them. Try to look happy, even if you aren't :)

If you wanna get into things you may consider "gross" or whatever...keep reading if not then stop...

Finger up his butt...Some guys i've tried this on freaked out. But the one who taught it to me loved it and my current BF also loves it. It's also pretty cool to feel their butt tighten as they cum.

Spit on your hand (or let it leak down his shaft) saliva mixed with some pre-cum is a pretty slippery combo. use this natural lubrication to either jerk him off as you suck (the hand also helps me not take him in so deep) or as i've found to be very affective is to twist it. An ex of mine would cum almost the second i did that. He said it was a sensation he'd never felt before and since it was so different it made him cum quick...<shrug>

I guess I'll stop..I'm starting to get hot :p

my gf has a bad gag reflex so she can only get a few inches in. Doesn't matter. When she's in to it, it is so amazing. licking up and down, taking it in her mouth, playing with my balls. Do plenty of teasing first, and it will be much easier

Look at Deep Throating Thread

Phil333 said:
my gf has a bad gag reflex so she can only get a few inches in. Doesn't matter. When she's in to it, it is so amazing. licking up and down, taking it in her mouth, playing with my balls. Do plenty of teasing first, and it will be much easier

Hey Phil, get on over to the Deep Throating thread where there are a couple of good tips for overcoming this problem. :) :)

Thanks Don i have allready tryd the " try this and report back thread" acording to her i have given her her fist ever orgasim ive been trying not to let that go to my head. She orgasimed so hard she nearly broke my thumb but it was worth it.

Bumpitty Bump Bump Bump

Mackay said:
Thanks Don i have allready tryd the " try this and report back thread" acording to her i have given her her fist ever orgasim ive been trying not to let that go to my head. She orgasimed so hard she nearly broke my thumb but it was worth it.

BUMP I like this thread.

Please post an appropriate comment here.

Re: Bumpitty Bump Bump Bump

Don K Dyck said:

BUMP I like this thread.

Please post an appropriate comment here.

QUIT with the cheap bumps already!!! If you're so goddam interested in this thread, why not post your own appropriate comment here??

Isn't your own BUMP an "inappropriate" comment by your own definition??

Back