Votes: 111 60.7%
  • B&W with Color?

Votes: 49 26.8%
  • Ewww who likes looking at pictures?

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters

TheOverlord

Walking into the sunset
This actually started in a different thread but i figgured that it belonged here. So here it is.

I started doing all these and figgured that someone else might have done the same so i would love to start the Thread and see how other ppl did the same thing.

Let me know what you think and i look forward to seeing other ppl's work.

Enjoy

:)

Some other Artistic picts
City Series
City 1
City Walk
Walking
Church

Pirate Series
Pirate 1
Pirate 2
Pirate 3

Sunset Picts
Fence at sunset
Waves Crashing in Sunset
Sunset 2/4/04
Another Nice sunset pict

First picts
whip
Rose
desk
cum
cum on me

Outside
got wood?
behind
railroad
on poarch
minus pants
outside and in
in snow

Just for fun
Glasses
paintbrush
in mirror
plazma balls
Monster
cool in black

Magic Series
One Ring
Two Rings
Three Rings
hooked
hooked brr
Suit

Bow Tie

First Draft of a Story I wrote and then Read

Attachments

• whip good.jpg
    whip good.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,312
Last edited:
One more....

does anyone else have any picts like this i'd LOVE to see

or if anyone would be willing to pose....

then i could have picts of more than just me.

Attachments

• fun with beads.jpg
    fun with beads.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,164
Hi there. :)

Interesting pics. I like the B&W and color together. I'm not sure how you do that though.

I liked the one with the rose the best.

it took some doing but i'm getting better all the time....i take the picture in color

then transform it into a B&W

then go back to the color and cut out what i want in color and paste it in

i tried just painting the B&W but i wasn't happy witht he results.

TheOverlord said:
it took some doing but i'm getting better all the time....i take the picture in color

then transform it into a B&W

then go back to the color and cut out what i want in color and paste it in

i tried just painting the B&W but i wasn't happy witht he results.

What program do you use to do that?

I'm not very good with photo editing, I'm lucky I can resize, and it took me a while to figure that one out. :rolleyes:

TheOverlord asked for other pictures, so here's mine. I used to do a lot of tinting a while back, but I can't find any of those old pictures.

I re-tinted this b/w original in about five minutes using Paint Shop Pro 6. The important thing is to watch the opacity of your coloring - you want the original black-and-white shading to show through, not be completely covered. Photoshop is another good program for this.

My method, by the way, is very different from TheOverlord's - mine is actually tinting a black-and-white image. The end result is similar, but done in a totally different way.

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?postid=5216461

Last edited:
that's just selecting the area you want and adjusting the colors...if i read you correct....

but ya that's what i've found 2 can't get to much color you ruin the pict

TheOverlord said:
that's just selecting the area you want and adjusting the colors...if i read you correct....

but ya that's what i've found 2 can't get to much color you ruin the pict
Right. It's tinting. The same way they used to do it with old prints, by taking a paintbrush to the print.

I don't know if your software allows it, but I do mine with layers and then adjusting the transparency of the color layer.

yea i've been experminting with that.....i haven't been super happy with the results....

that's y i would take the color picts and copy paste the parts i liked.....seems to work pretty well

and has some intresting effects sometimes if it's semi-transparent and slightly off from the orginal.

TheOverlord said:
yea i've been experminting with that.....i haven't been super happy with the results....

that's y i would take the color picts and copy paste the parts i liked.....seems to work pretty well

and has some intresting effects sometimes if it's semi-transparent and slightly off from the orginal.
It is a harder process, because the selecting (you are right to use the magic wand, I think you mentioned that in the other thread) is more precise. You have to do a lot of tweaking with the tolerance, because of the nature of black and white and gray! Your method is interesting, but does require that the picture start out in color...the ones that I've worked with (including the above) started out in black and white, so there was no color information in them.

Etoile said:
It is a harder process, because the selecting (you are right to use the magic wand, I think you mentioned that in the other thread) is more precise. You have to do a lot of tweaking with the tolerance, because of the nature of black and white and gray! Your method is interesting, but does require that the picture start out in color...the ones that I've worked with (including the above) started out in black and white, so there was no color information in them.

I have to say I have enjoyed all the pics here...very nice and interesting ..:rose:

DLL said:
I have to say I have enjoyed all the pics here...very nice and interesting ..:rose:

Glad you liked.....when i get some models i plan to do the same kind of thing.....and of course i'll show off

TheOverlord said:
Glad you liked.....when i get some models i plan to do the same kind of thing.....and of course i'll show off

well i look forward to that.......:p how are u holding up in all this rain..where's the sun??????

:D

Rain Rain....dont know..i hope it stops by 5ish...i have out door plans!

i Don't remember who i got this pict from...somone on Lit....i need to subscribe to more threads so i don't loose track of where i was......

if anyone can help...i think it was catsomething i'd appricate it...

and i'd like to know what u think..

Attachments

• water.jpg
    water.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 363
TheOverlord said:
i Don't remember who i got this pict from...somone on Lit....i need to subscribe to more threads so i don't loose track of where i was......

if anyone can help...i think it was catsomething i'd appricate it...

and i'd like to know what u think..

its a nice pic....i love water shots like that...very sexy:kiss:

yea me 2...just soo much fun...

and found out that, that picture is from cinnamon_cat

i just want to give credit where credit is due.

you should check out her thread....

TheOverlord said:
yea me 2...just soo much fun...

and found out that, that picture is from cinnamon_cat

i just want to give credit where credit is due.

you should check out her thread....

:heart: i will what is it......???? i need sunshine!!!!

Back