To Shave Or Not To Shave

julianlt

Literotica Guru
So that's the question and I was wondering what the women want !
So lady....what do you prefer.....shaved dicks or natural dicks ?

And as introduction here is a pic of my own.

my own

I'm open to suggestions

Don't be shy....
:devil:

;)

My preference is unshaved, although I've seen quite a few tasty looking ones here that are shaved...it's hard to tell in your pic whether you are shaved or not....but I do love how well you stand at attention...:kiss: :rose:

Sir yes Sir
Thanks CarolinaBabe for your contribution.....
Just to let you know that my dick will always be at your attention, or your service

Btw you're a deliciously gorgeous women.....
:p

julianlt said:
Sir yes Sir
Thanks CarolinaBabe for your contribution.....
Just to let you know that my dick will always be at your attention, or your service

Btw you're a deliciously gorgeous women.....

;)

Thank you hon...I'll never ask for more than you can handle..well, maybe not more than I can.....hmmmmmm, a theory worth testing???:devil: :kiss:

CarolinaBabe said:
;)

Thank you hon...I'll never ask for more than you can handle..well, maybe not more than I can.....hmmmmmm, a theory worth testing???:devil: :kiss:

I'm more than willing to test that theory with you....
Would you ?

Juicy or not?

Here is a more juicy shot.....
Hope you like it

:confused:

Attachments

• img_0034reduced.jpg
    img_0034reduced.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,647
julianlt said:
I'm more than willing to test that theory with you....
Would you ?

You know, I was always good at testing in school...never had to study much either.....mmmmmmmmm

Test

So would you be so kind to test my gearbox ?

I think the handle need some attention.......

CarolinaBabe said:
You know, I was always good at testing in school...never had to study much either.....mmmmmmmmm

I should maybe spend more time at the library to study.....but what to study is the question....maybe my naughty librarian could help me.....:devil:

Re: Test

julianlt said:
So would you be so kind to test my gearbox ?

I think the handle need some attention.......

;)

Hmmmmm, let's see...I always make sure the handle gets all the proper attention before I drive....and speaking of boxes, I have one that needs a bit of lube...:devil: :kiss:

julianlt said:
I should maybe spend more time at the library to study.....but what to study is the question....maybe my naughty librarian could help me.....:devil:

Hmmm, let's see....."The Art of Finely Tuned Engines"....."Hot Pistons are a girl's best Friend"....or perhaps...."How to not get caught in the Stacks"????

Re: Re: Test

CarolinaBabe said:
;)

Hmmmmm, let's see...I always make sure the handle gets all the proper attention before I drive....and speaking of boxes, I have one that needs a bit of lube...:devil: :kiss:

Would my saliva be a good enough brand to lube your boxe ?
My lubing instrument is ready for action :p :p :p
And when it taste so good why not give another lube...:p :p :p

CarolinaBabe said:
Hmmm, let's see....."The Art of Finely Tuned Engines"....."Hot Pistons are a girl's best Friend"....or perhaps...."How to not get caught in the Stacks"????

My piston is quiet hot right now and ready to roll. And I'm sure it could be your best friend. Don't you like to push the piston to its limit and then cool it down with some oil.......
I'm sure you know how to handle it. You seems to be qualified in this area....

Attachments

• img_0039reduced.jpg
    img_0039reduced.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 816
julianlt said:
My piston is quiet hot right now and ready to roll. And I'm sure it could be your best friend. Don't you like to push the piston to its limit and then cool it down with some oil.......
I'm sure you know how to handle it. You seems to be qualified in this area....

Mmmmm, testing that piston with my hand to make sure all is in working order.....a little up and down motion.....judging from the pic.....everything is simply fine...nothing better than a well hung....errrr, tuned part....perhaps some mouth coolant would work on an overheated piston....:kiss: :rose:

Request

Request for new pics are more than welcome. I'll do my best to satisfy every single request.

julianlt said:
So that's the question and I was wondering what the women want !
So lady....what do you prefer.....shaved dicks or natural dicks ?

And as introduction here is a pic of my own.

my own

I'm open to suggestions

Don't be shy....

Hi Julian :kiss:

Niiiiiiiiice um..... thread you got going here :p What was the question again? ;)

I really have no preference when it comes to hair down there. Shaved or natural, I never met a cock I didnt love...
;)

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

.... more pics please :p

Re: Re: To Shave Or Not To Shave

PlushPetals said:
Hi Julian :kiss:

Niiiiiiiiice um..... thread you got going here :p What was the question again? ;)

I really have no preference when it comes to hair down there. Shaved or natural, I never met a cock I didnt love...
;)

.... more pics please :p

What could I show you to your liking ? Any suggestion ?

Is this good for you ?

Attachments

• img_0037reduced.jpg
    img_0037reduced.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 657
Re: Re: Re: To Shave Or Not To Shave

julianlt said:
What could I show you to your liking ? Any suggestion ?

Is this good for you ?

Yes, yessssss YESSSSS! :D That does me a whole bunch of good :p Thats a fine piece of equipment you got there hon. I would enjoy seeing that furry tummy of yours all covered in cum:p

Re: Re: Re: Re: To Shave Or Not To Shave

PlushPetals said:
Yes, yessssss YESSSSS! :D That does me a whole bunch of good :p Thats a fine piece of equipment you got there hon. I would enjoy seeing that furry tummy of yours all covered in cum:p

sounds good to me....but who would be cleaning the mess ?

PEEKABOO

who's there ?

Can I come out ?

Is there anybody willing to play with me ?

Attachments

• img_0053reduced.jpg
    img_0053reduced.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 568
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To Shave Or Not To Shave

julianlt said:
sounds good to me....but who would be cleaning the mess ?

Silly man..... Id be more than happy to be the custodian of cum :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To Shave Or Not To Shave

PlushPetals said:
Silly man..... Id be more than happy to be the custodian of cum :p

Would you like it delivered to your home, or would you come to consume it here ?

Back