Chain Story For Lord of the rings

Joseki Ko

Really Experienced
Hi guy's,

I'm really getting into chain stories, and I'd like to start one.

It will be Lord of the Rings based. Pick your favorite character.

Anyone interested?

Elizabetht said:
What in the world is an oilphaunt?

oliphaunt.jpg

Hey subjoe as far as I'm concerned sure you may write as an oilphaunt. As long as Laurelis willing to post it. I must admit I'll look really foward to seeing it.

Jo

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Elizabetht
What in the world is an oilphaunt?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Joseki Ko said:
... As long as Laurel is willing to post it. ...
You may find that J.K.Rowling pursues sexually explicit rip-offs of her IPRs every bit as much as Disney do.

snooper said:
You may find that J.K.Rowling pursues sexually explicit rip-offs of her IPRs every bit as much as Disney do.

Ummm Tolkien wrote the lord of the rings books.... what exactly are you talking about?

Blinks huge...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMGoodness

I am so completely shocked I cannot sit still... I truly hadn't looked at all. Thank you minsue for telling me. I am just stunned now.

Start Date

Hi guy's ok we have our minimum of three authors to start a chain.

Let's Hammer out some dates

Joseki Ko
Samwise Gamjee Due April 4th

Sub Joe
Oliphaunt Due April 11th

Elizabetht
Arwen Due April 18th

If you want to do more than one story let me know. I may end up doing two myself. LOL I'm thinking ork sex should be interesting

Jo, sorry I wasn't serious: I won't do oliphaunts. They're just not my "bag". I also carnt rite for toffe.

LOL no worries Joe. Can I talk...er type you into doing a different story. Although I must admit I was really looking forward to the ouliphant story. You've had me thinking about it since you put it up. Have fun -- Jo

Can I play?

Wow ...should have let me know you
were hunting stories...is it to late or can
I play too...

Hey E~

Yes

We'd love to have you play. Pick your favorite Charater, and let the fun begin. Thanks Art I really appreciatte the help.

For the Record

I would love to have as many stories as I can get. By all means anyone wanting to play is cordially invited to try their hand. Tell your friends tell your lovers.

Haver fun -- Jo

Hi Dan

Welcome to the chain story. You may indeed have the Orcs. I look forward to seeing your story. Check the updated schedulr for your due date.

Have fun -- Jo

Updated Schedule

Evening guy's and gal. We once again have enough authors to get started. So here's the schedule. I'd like to welcome both Art and Dan to this little endevor. I think this chain story is going to be alot of fun.

Let's Hammer out some dates

Joseki Ko
Samwise Gamgee Due April 4th

Elizabetht
Arwen Due April 9th

My Erotic Tail
Legolas Due April 14th

YANKE DAN
Orc's Due April 19th

If you want to do more than one story let me know. I may end up doing two myself.

Have as much fun as you can, or if you're in Kansas as much as is legal. -- Jo

Last edited:
Hey Jo~

Woo hoo...ok count me in I went and bought
the movie....lord of the rings right????
I ain't seen it yet so not sure what Im getting
into...he he he ...Ill watch it and tell ya who'll
be my pick....he he he ....smiles....

Movie

Hey Art,

Let me know what character you identify with. It's kind of interesting to see who identify's with whom.

Enoy the movie -- Jo

Back