A Strange Request

need_to_be_bad

Really Experienced
When, I first came to this site, I was just looking for some help in being bad. You can see that a much bigger thing happened. And eventually I became a teacher for helping others be bad.

The following is my original post.

My story is simple. I used be very shy. A preacher’s daughter who always had to be good. During high school I always dated nice guys. What can I say it was nice. But, I didn’t feel passion. Then, I went away to college and began dating nice guys. Then, one day it occurred to me that I was not being watched by the people from my small town anymore. So, I started looking for a bad boy. Well, I found one.

He helped me discover a whole world of excitement, passion, and intensity that literally made me feel alive. Before I met him I was very naive. I never knew how to masturbate and my few sexual experiences were very passive, letting boyfriends do what they wanted, but I really didn’t respond. I had never even had a orgasm. When we first got together I was pretty clumsy at love making and unsure of myself. Then, after going together for over a year we started talking about fantasies. We stumbled by accident on what really drives me wild. We discovered that I could only get over my inhibitions if I was commanded to do things. Well, this discovery let the genie out of the bottle. And my bad boy, pretty much went hog wild thinking up sexy, outrageous things for me to do.

Well, I was in heaven. Because when, he controlled me I could let go and do anything and orgasm easily. Our lives went along happily like this for over eight months. it started out slow and then the pace of our activities became more and more intense. He even began to have me flirt with women. Then, things changed. I not really sure what happened. I would become more and more excited about what we were doing and hungry for more. After a while he began to become distant and eventually he broke up with me. It seems strange, but I feel like the reality that he could have anything he wanted and every wish fulfilled was too much for him.

Well, it’s been a little over six months that I’ve been on my own. I’ve tried to masturbate, but I haven’t been able to orgasm. I’ve come to the conclusion that I really miss being bad. And I realize that this man gave me a hunger that I don’t want to do without.

This is my situation. I am a new high school teacher in a medium size town. So, I feel that I’m back to a familiar story of having to be good because people are watching. I think that approaching local men wouldn’t be wise. But, there are several larger towns an hour or so away where nobody would know me.

This is my challenge. I can’t be bad by myself. I need to be told what to do. It all felt hopeless until I accidentally found this web site while playing around on a girlfriend’s computer. So, I came up with this crazy idea that maybe I could ask strangers to tell me what to do. Actually, the very idea of it has started making me excited. So, this is my strange request. I would love for people to tell me to do bad things. I would be open to responding to both men and women. (Because, I was a bit shocked but flirting with women really turned me on.)

So, please make me be bad. I need to be bad.

need_to_be_bad

Since the thread has become quite large it is very difficult to read about the challenges and adventures. So, being a good teacher, who wants to make it easy for her students to do their homework, I have asked Salvor-Hardon, the illustrious Dean of this erotic school (he minds the classroom when the teacher has to be away for long periods of time, which can happen all to frequently) to create an index. I am very grateful for his efforts

The challenges on this thread take two forms, some are more involved homework assignments and the other are just quick pop quizzes. The tradition is that if you have a challenge/assignment you would like to offer, post a simple outline of the idea and wait for someone to contact you, accepting the assignment and asking for details. Then, after you complete the assignment, you send a report with any photos you took to the person who challenged you and they have the pleasure of exposing what you have done to the group. It is important to write a full report, describing how you felt, details of how others reacted, etc. (can you tell I am an English teacher) If you want to have a challenge specially created for you make a request to either the Teacher, need_to_be_bad, the Dean, Salvor-Hardon or another student who has posted that turns you on and beg them for help. Please, don't be to intimidated by the intensity of some of the experiences here. We, have always found some way to encourage excitement even in beginners. Some people have also offered "history lessons" by posting descriptions of the way they have been bad in the past.

The Index

Dressing Room Challenge given by shadowdragoman: Challenge accepted by
Need_to_be_bad

Movie Theater Challenge given by swordfish353: Challenge accepted by
Need_to_be_bad

Second Dressing Room Challenge given by tonym85858: Challenge accepted by
Need_to_be_bad

The_store_guy gives testimony: Challenge accepted by
Need_to_be_bad

History Lesson by Need_to_be_bad: Revealed by Unseen_Chagrin

History Lesson by Need_to_be_bad: Revealed by Unseen_Chagrin

Walmart Bathroom Challenge given by Xanamiar: Challenge accepted by Need_to_be_bad

Classroom Challenge given by Unseen_Chagrin: Challenge accepted by
Need_to_be_bad

Mall Challenge given by RawHumor: Challenge accepted by Need_to_be_bad

Public Masturbation Challenge - part one given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
Nymphonan

Public Masturbation Challenge -part two given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
Nymphonan

Kiss Challenge given by Coyote gal: Challenge accepted by
Need_to_be_bad

Condom Challenge given by moonshiner45: Challenge accepted by Nymphonan

Blind Challenge given by fearless frank: Challenge accepted by
Need_to_be_bad

Photo Challenge given bymoonshiner45: Challenge accepted by
Nymphonan

Popcycle Challenge given by Tabber: Challenge accepted by Nymphonan

Extra Credit Challenge given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
Nymphonan

Extra Credit Challenge Assignment One given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
Nymphonan

Extra Credit Challenge Assignment Two given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
Nymphonan

Extra Credit Challenge Assignment Three given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
Nymphonan

Extra Credit Challenge Assignment Four given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
Nymphonan

Extra Credit Challenge Assignment Five given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
Nymphonan

Car Challenge given by Tabber: Challenge accepted by Nymphonan

Group Challenge given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by coyote
girl

Group Challenge 1 given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
Nymphonan

Group Challenge 2 given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
Nymphonan

Group Challenge 1 given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by lorri
love

Group Challenge 2 given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by lorri
love

Group Challenge 3 given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by lorri
love

Group Challenge 4 given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by lorri
love

Group Challenge 5 given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by lorri
love

Group Challenge Extra Credit 1 given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by lorri love

Group Challenge Extra Credit 2 given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by lorri love

Group Challenge Extra Credit 3 given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by lorri love

Group Challenge given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by kay
(kayandsteve69)

Group Challenge given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
Need_to_be_bad

Pool Challenge given by Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by coyote girl

Massage Challenge given by shadowdragoman: Challenge accepted by
Need_to_be_bad

Fucking Challenge 1 given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by lorri
love

Fucking Challenge 2 given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by lorri
love

Toy Challenge given by Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by caber005

Blowjob Challenge given by Steve ?? Reported By Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by so_very_bad

Study Questions 1 Challenge given by Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by so_very_bad

Study Questions 2 Challenge given by Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by so_very_bad

Study Questions 3 Challenge given by Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by so_very_bad

Blowjob Report Assignment 1 given by Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by so_very_bad

Blowjob Report Assignment 2 given by Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by so_very_bad

Blowjob Report Assignment 3 given by Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by so_very_bad

Blowjob Report Assignment 4 given by Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by so_very_bad

Blowjob Report Assignment 5 given by Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by so_very_bad

Blowjob Report Assignment 6 given by Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by so_very_bad

Blowjob Report Assignment 6 given by Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by so_very_bad

Dancing Challenge given by Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by so_very_bad

so_very_bad's boyfriend's report Blowjob Report Assignment 7 given by Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by so_very_bad

Blowjob Report Assignment 8 given by Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by so_very_bad

Dinner Challenge given by Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by so_very_bad

Adult Toy Store Challenge given by Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by so_very_bad

Toy Challenge given by Nymphonan: Challenge accepted by
Need_to_be_bad

Web Cam Challenge given by looking4it: Challenge accepted by Nymphonan

Suprise Pop Quiz Challenge given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
Nymphonan

Back Yard Challenge given by Tabber: Challenge accepted by candygin

Drive Through Challenge given by Dragonheart00: Challenge accepted by
Need_to_be_bad

Exposing Challenge given by Salvor-Hardon: Challenge accepted by Joniebear

Flashing Challenge 1 given by Salvor-Hardon: Challenge accepted by nookybear

Challenge given by Salvor-Hardon: Challenge accepted by nookybear

Challenge given by Dragonheart00: Challenge accepted by
Need_to_be_bad

Challenge given by Salvor-Hardon: Challenge accepted by
Sexkitten9117

Challenge given by Salvor-Hardon: Challenge accepted by
Sexkitten9117

Challenge given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
salvor-hardon

Clothing Store Challenge 1 given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
nookybear

Clothing Store Challenge 2 given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
nookybear

Sweet Revenge Challenge given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by so_very_bad

Special Pop Quiz Challenge given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
MissPersephone

Toy Challenge given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
MissPersephone

Special Challenge given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
Alison, so very bad and Sandra

Public Bathroom Challenge given by Need_to_be_bad: Challenge accepted by
Salvor-Hardon

Last edited:
This isn't such a strange request. I would think that there are all sorts of helpful people on here for you.

I know i'll do my part :)

need_to_be_bad said:
My story is simple. I used be very shy. A preacher’s daughter who always had to be good. During high school I always dated nice guys. What can I say it was nice. But, I didn’t feel passion. Then, I went away to college and began dating nice guys. Then, one day it occurred to me that I was not being watched by the people from my small town anymore. So, I started looking for a bad boy. Well, I found one.

He helped me discover a whole world of excitement, passion, and intensity that literally made me feel alive. Before I met him I was very naive. I never knew how to masturbate and my few sexual experiences were very passive, letting boyfriends do what they wanted, but I really didn’t respond. I had never even had a orgasm. When we first got together I was pretty clumsy at love making and unsure of myself. Then, after going together for over a year we started talking about fantasies. We stumbled by accident on what really drives me wild. We discovered that I could only get over my inhibitions if I was commanded to do things. Well, this discovery let the genie out of the bottle. And my bad boy, pretty much went hog wild thinking up sexy, outrageous things for me to do.

Well, I was in heaven. Because when, he controlled me I could let go and do anything and orgasm easily. Our lives went along happily like this for over eight months. it started out slow and then the pace of our activities became more and more intense. He even began to have me flirt with women. Then, things changed. I not really sure what happened. I would become more and more excited about what we were doing and hungry for more. After a while he began to become distant and eventually he broke up with me. It seems strange, but I feel like the reality that he could have anything he wanted and every wish fulfilled was too much for him.

Well, it’s been a little over six months that I’ve been on my own. I’ve tried to masturbate, but I haven’t been able to orgasm. I’ve come to the conclusion that I really miss being bad. And I realize that this man gave me a hunger that I don’t want to do without.

This is my situation. I am a new high school teacher in a medium size town. So, I feel that I’m back to a familiar story of having to be good because people are watching. I think that approaching local men wouldn’t be wise. But, there are several larger towns an hour or so away where nobody would know me.

This is my challenge. I can’t be bad by myself. I need to be told what to do. It all felt hopeless until I accidentally found this web site while playing around on a girlfriend’s computer. So, I came up with this crazy idea that maybe I could ask strangers to tell me what to do. Actually, the very idea of it has started making me excited. So, this is my strange request. I would love for people to tell me to do bad things. I would be open to responding to both men and women. (Because, I was a bit shocked but flirting with women really turned me on.)

need_to_be_bad

HELLO MY SWEET...

I DID SEND YOU A PM.

HOWEVER...SINCE YOU HAVE PEAKED THE CURIOSITY OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE LOOKING IN ON YOUR THREAD...

I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD TELL US SOME OF THESE PERVERSE THINGS THAT YOUR "BAD BOY" MADE YOU DO.

....TELL US WHAT A DIRTY GIRL YOU HAVE BEEN...

need_to_be_bad said:
My story is simple. I used be very shy. A preacher’s daughter who always had to be good. During high school I always dated nice guys. What can I say it was nice. But, I didn’t feel passion. Then, I went away to college and began dating nice guys. Then, one day it occurred to me that I was not being watched by the people from my small town anymore. So, I started looking for a bad boy. Well, I found one...

need_to_be_bad

I don't know why I even came to this forum, but then noticed your post. What I read was not at all uncommon, so don't think you are strange. I grew up in a small town and knew a family where the father was a minister. All of the children were sexually unique.

All of them were very intelligent and although they experienced the same things you mention from living in that small town, after they got out on their own, they "found themselves" and are now doing fine. Of the four children (three girls and one boy) one of the girls is lesbian, and the boy is bisexual. The oldest girl is bisexual and only one girl (the youngest) is hetrosexual. I don't know the significance, if any, but I thought it interesting at least to mention. We are all products of our childhood, because that is our first experience at learning.

You are just getting in touch with yourself, and that is a very erotic feeling, I'm sure. Living the life you have has controlled how you lived, as well as those around you. College is sometimes where the first chance to "open up" seems to take place, because you are away from home. And, as you said, there is nobody from your home town watching what you do, and that freedom is intoxicating.

Your story is also a bit sad, because you are far from the first to be in such a position. And, finding out about your sexual needs shouldn't be such a difficult thing. But, you are lucky in the fact that you met someone who helped you, where there are some who never meet that person, or do so much later in life. And, the fact that he broke up with you had nothing to do with you. As you mention, it very well could have been too much for him to meet someone like you, so willing to be commanded or controlled. Some men need a challenge or quest, to be satisfied. But, there are some out there who lust after someone just like you.

That can be good and it can also be bad. What you said about asking strangers to tell you what to do can be a loaded cannon. And, I hate to insert a bad thing here, but I hope when you said that request, you also plan to filter these stranger's commands, keeping your own personal well being in mind.

There are a lot of crazy people out there, and some are looking for someone possibly like you. I know you aren't too niave to understand this possibility.

Read up on SS&C (safe sane and consentual) situations and safe calls. Check out the BDSM Library on the BDSM Talk forum. Being a teacher, you can consider this homework. I will expect you to know how to stat out of a bad situation and also know how to get yourself out of a bad situation, if you get into one. Knowing what bad things can happen and how to keep them from happening will go a long way in making your sexual experimentation a happy one. The below link is also a good thread for SS&C info.

www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=224001

I assume you have read some stories here on Lit, and have in your mind what "being bad" means to you. The BDSM catagory might be a good place to start, but don't limit your reading to that catagory, only. The possibilities are quite varied. With time, you will probably find a particular fetish or kink you really like, and the feelings you have now will grow even more erotic.

Again, you are far from strange, and even though you might not know it, you are among a very large list of very normal people learning about their sexual selves and enjoying what they find. I subscribe to the thought that if it feels good and it doesn't harm anyone, there's nothing wrong with it.

Your problems with masturbation are also not uncommon. There are many others who have the same emotional blocks, for one reason or another. You might check the BDSM library for threads on this subject, too. Self gratification is necessary as a stress reliever and it can also be a valuble learning tool, in your experimentation process.

Maybe you feel you need to be told to masturbate, or maybe what you think about when you do needs to change. Reading stories should help you decide that.

I don't know where you live, but I'm sure there is someone close to you that could eventually fill your needs. The problem is finding that person. I know that isn't easy, being the submissive person, looking for a dominant person.

Continue to read, experiment, and enjoy what happens. The fun is just beginning. :p

Last edited:
I did send you a PM, but your request is not that strange, and I certainly couldn't have said it any better than DVS did in his response, so I won't even try.

Try ALT.com, you can find people near you and you are able to contact them online, and chat with them before even meeting them. I have found that by doing so, it is much safer for you.
Keep us updated.

For me, when I feel like being bad, I love to go someplace where no one knows me, and let guys look up my skirt. It gets me so hot to do that. Malls are a good place for that. I have nice panties that I put one when I do it. I dont like to look to bold. (like wearing no panties)

Maybe you should try what I do. I love to cum home and mastrubate after wards. God, what an orgasm I have after I have done that.

If you do it right, you can sit on a bench and look at something in you hands, and let your legs spread wide, so they can look. And if they look real close, they can see my wet panties after about an hour. It gets me so wet when I do it. Like my panties are getting now as I tell you all of this.

Julie

Hi Need to Be. I just sent you an email. I hope that you get it. I will exchange pictures with you. I have a very good sense of humor, but nothing that will hurt you. I just want to be BAD with you.

women like it too

:heart: It's nice to hear a woman say what most women only fantasize; You would like a bi-sexual experience so lets talk about it.
I sent a pm you need to respond to! :kiss:

I couldn’t believe my eyes

This has been my first chance to get on a computer since I first wrote my strange request. My girlfriend’s computer is the only access to the internet I have right now other than at school or the library which would be too risky to fool around like this. I come over here every once in a while to take care of her dog when she’s away like I did late this evening. So, that’s the only time I have to sneak onto her computer. I really wouldn’t want her to find out about my bad side.

I honestly couldn’t believe my eyes at the response and the personal messages that I received. I was embarrassed (and excited) at all the attention.

I am very grateful to all the people who have encouraged me and I really feel that I am not so strange and found on this site people who understand my need to be bad.

Due to my limited opportunity for computer time I know that I’m not really going to be able to return personal messages and e-mail. I feel sorry about that but on my starting salary as a teacher it’s going to be a while before I can afford a computer.

But, I do want to respond. I want you all to know how much I enjoy hearing from you and how much you’ve touched me. So, I will try to post each time I come over here to take care of the dog even if it is irregular.

The ways I’ve been told to be bad by you all have both shocked and made me wet with excitement. And I’m trying to work up my courage to try some of the nasty things people have told me to do. A number of people have asked me to describe myself and tell them how my ex-boyfriend made me be bad.

Well, I’m 24, kind of tall 5’ 10”, which is mostly legs, light red hair, medium sized breasts and a really round ass which I’m very proud of.

Ok, these are some of the bad girl things he made me do.

I guess it began with making me play with myself while he watched.
Then sometimes he made me stay naked around the house while I cooked and served dinner. But, I really began to get hot being bad when he had me wear a dress without my panties in public. He especially loved when I would try on clothes in shops and model for him. I felt so naughty being bare ass. Some days he have me stay at home all day and whenever he said “Now”, I would immediately drop to my knees and suck his cock. I would also be bad and call him at work and talk dirty while masturbating.

One of the most outrageous things he made me do one night when we were staying at his parents house while they were out of town. He told me to step outside the sliding glass door onto the deck in backyard and he forced me to slowly strip naked in the dark. He made me finger my cunt while he took a flashlight and shined it over my body as he watched.

There were other things we did but I guess I’m shy about saying more unless people really want hear more.

Since I’m not going to be able to keep up individual relationships with most of you, I thought maybe I could be the bad girl for the group who read this thread and accept your dares and challenges and then report back with details of how bad I’ve been.

need_to_be_bad

I have a feeling that this is going to be a rather interesting thread... ;)

I'm curious to hear more about what sort of bad things you've been made to do before I should begin to think about suggesting some bad things for you to do myself...

Allright, so as I am understanding this you didn't really begin to get into being told what to do or be bad for him until there was a bit of exhibitionism involved. Doesn't sound like anything too off the wall that you are getting excited about as a lot of people enjoy the hint of danger involved.

Given your situation and occupation I'd be very careful as to how you go about fulfilling your fantasies. I recall the teacher in Arizona that recently got fired for posing for nude photos for an unscrupulous photographer that published her pics.

This should be fun though.

So, here's the deal.

I sent a PM to need_to_be_bad telling her a way I wanted her to be a bad girl. I told her to go a mall and go into a dress shop, enter one of the dressing rooms, strip completely naked and play with herself.

She sent me this short reply:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
an answer

I received your personal message and like your suggestion.

I will do what you asked me to do, if you promise to post to the *strange request* thread exposing to the rest of the group what I have done and how bad I’ve been.

need_to_be_bad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agreed and after a couple of days this was her response.

I did what you told me to do.

I drove a ways to a town large enough to have a mall. I dressed the way I often do when I'm teaching. I wore a soft green blouse with a dark skirt of respectable length, white bra and panties, and of course sensible shoes.
As I drove I could feel myself getting wet with the mixture of fear and excite of what I was going to do. I did as you told me at the dress shop by picking out an outfit and went to a clerk and asked to use a dressing room. My face was flushed so red, I had the crazy notion that she knew what I was about to do. I entered the dressing room and closed the door.
I hung up the outfit that I had picked out like I done a hundred times before. But this was different because this time was I was here to be bad. I closed my eyes and began to unbutton my blouse slowly imagining that you were watching me. When I was finished I slipped the blouse from my shoulder and let it fall to the floor. I reached back and unhooked my bra and tossed it aside. My nipples felt extra hard and sensitive. I loosened the button on my skirt and let it fall to the ground. With my eyes still shut, I took a deep breath and slid my damp panties off to the floor.

Without hesitation, my hand moved across my belly and I felt the wetness between my legs. Effortlessly two of my fingers slipped inside of me. I gasped at the sensation and I opened my eyes. Before me in the mirror, I saw a woman standing naked with her fingers buried deep in her cunt. I barely recognized myself. Then, it was like I lost control. I began pushing fingers in and out of my cunt faster and faster. I could hear the noise of people walking by outside the dressing room. It it only made me hotter to imagine someone walking in on me. But, that was silly, of course I had locked the door. I turned to check the door. My knees got weak when I saw that in my rush to pleasure myself, I had forgotten to lock the door. I thought I should stop and lock the door. But, l couldn't stop for a second. I reached with my other hand and began pinching my clit. And, then my first orgasm hit hard and fast. It intensified as I resisted with all my strength not to scream out.

Rather than my desire being satisfied, it grew more intense. I kept fingering myself harder and pinching my nipples. I couldn't get the image out of my mind of what it would be like if people were watching me.

Then, all of sudden a memory flashed into my mind, that a friend of mine once said that she had heard that sometimes they put security cameras in dressings rooms to watch for shoplifters. I froze for a second and glanced around to see if they had one in this store. I couldn’t tell for sure but some of the ceiling panels looked like plastic. I got scared but my cunt was on fire and I could do anything but continue to pleasure myself. I felt myself coming and I had three short rapid orgasms and I slumped against the wall onto the bench. My heart nearly jump out of my chest when there was a knock at the door and it was the clerk and she was asking sweetly if I needed any help.

I felt an almost uncontrollable urge to ask her come in so I could tell what I help I really needed. But, I lost my nerve and told her no I was just fine.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a satisfied woman.

Thank you, shadowdragonman so much for the hot suggestion.

need_to_be_bad

What more can I say ? I for one am very proud of this bad girl.

So, who's going to be next to challenge this woman to be as bad a she can be.

shadowdragonman

Exciting !

need_to_be_bad

This is a very hot thread !

I can not wait to hear more of your adventures.

fearless frank

new commands, new challenge

I am looking forward to your obdience on a recent PM you have received. you show much promise dear.

sounds intersting

Now why do you thing this is such a strange request? As for me it is a dream any male (single and married) would love to bump into. Are you near NW Ohio? Let me know. When I was in school I would have loved to know about a teacher of mine in your situation. Now that I am out, it seems all the teachers are hotties and it is very hard for me not to stare at them when I visit the schools. I would love to help you out with your situation.

Good News!!

Our favorite naughty, bad girl has completed another assignment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inspired by shadowdragonman, I gave need_to_be_bad a new "assignment" which she quickly completed. I too instructed her to report back to me with details so that I could share with all of her admirers in the group. Here is a summary of her assignment:

need_to_be_bad was told that her assignment included two parts. First, she was to go to the supermarket dressed in something skimpy and sexy. She was instructed to take her time and carefully select one large, firm cucumber. She was told to bring it to the checkout counter and buy ONLY the one cucumber and absolutely nothing else. Part two of her assignment was to bring her new green friend to a movie. She was given specific instructions regarding where to sit and how and when to use the lucky cucumber to get herself off in the movie theatre. My instructions to her were pretty detailed, and I must admit, our naughty girl apparently followed MOST them pretty carefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is her uneditted response:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear swordfish353,

I received your challenging assignment. I got off work
early this afternoon so I decided to work on my
assignment right away. I find that if I act on
impulse, my inhibitions don’t get built up and I can
act much wilder than if I think about something for
very long. So, I drove to a nearby town and entered a
fairly large supermarket as per your instructions. I
wore a blue tank top without a bra and a pretty short
white skirt with black lace panties. I began wandering
around the store slowly, kind of window shopping. I
was just letting the excitement build up before I
approached the vegetable section. I walked up and down
the isles. As, I went through the frozen food section,
I smiled as I felt my nipples get hard from the cool
air. A pretty cute guy walked by me and smiled back. I
felt really hot and sexy and incredibly bad as I
approached the vegetable section.

I began looking over all the different cucumbers,
feeling and touching them and imagining what they
would feel like inside of me. It’s funny I’ve used a
vibrator before but I’d never ever used a vegetable to
play with myself. Honestly, the size of some of the
cucumbers scared me. So, I chose one that was a bit
wider than what I was use to having inside me because
I wasn’t sure I could take a long one. It gave me a
really funny feeling when I handed it to the clerk,
knowing what you wanted me to do with it.

I went over to the mall to a theater and got a ticket
for Kill Bill Vol. 2, I know you told me the movie
didn’t matter but I thought it might be hot to watch
Uma Thurman. I had my vegetable treat in my purse. I
also put on a nice soft blue sweater because of the
air conditioning. I did what you told me and washed
the cucumber in the ladies room.

Since it was a matinee, there were not a lot of people
in the theater. Just a group college guys sitting up
close and several couples scattered throughout the
seats. I walked up to the back of the theater like you
suggested. I could feel myself already getting wet,
just from anticipation. I was nervous and scared about
doing this. But, I was also so excited that I could
hardly wait. Luckily, in just a short time the lights
dimmed. I wasted not time and let my fingertips trace
up my legs and under my skirt and rubbed myself
lightly through my lace panties. Then, I didn’t even
wait for the movie to start and pulled the fabric
aside and let my fingers stroke my bare cunt while the
previews were still on. I was already soaking wet and
my fingers slipped inside of me easily. I couldn’t
believe it but I was ready to take my vegetable friend
into me. I looked around the theater and everyone was
paying attention to the screen. So, I lifted my ass
off the seat and slid my panties off and placed them
on the seat next to me. I reached down into my purse
and pulled out the cucumber. I know you told me to rub
the cucumber over the outside of my lips. But, I’m
sorry I disobeyed. I couldn’t help myself I pushed it
right up inside my cunt. I was feeling the intense
sensation of being filled up when I noticed that a man
and a woman who had come in late were coming down the
aisle toward me. I discreetly pulled down my skirt
which had been bunched up at my waist. I watched them
come and sit just two rows in front of me.

So, there I sat with my cunt full of cucumber, wanting
so badly to continue fucking myself with it. Yet, I
was really scared that these people were too close to
me.
I also had a crazy desire to be seen by them. The hot,
sexy feelings between my legs began to build and I
started squeezing the cucumber with my inner muscles.
It was incredible to actually feel the cucumber
moving back and forth inside of me. My breathing
started getting heavier. I could feel my passion
building stronger and stronger. Once again I felt
myself building to a very powerful orgasm because the
more I tried to hold back making noise the more I felt
the pressure to let go. It was such as strange a
feeling to get myself off just by squeezing my cunt
around this cucumber. I almost felt like I was going
to loose control and begin panting like a dog in heat.
I gripped the armrests tightly. And then I don’t know.
My climax came big and strong. The next thing I knew I
was opening my eyes and felt very disoriented.
I guess I must have passed out. I’d heard of people
fainting from intense orgasm. But, it had never
happened to me before. It was a very vulnerable
feeling to realize that I had been setting there in
public, for God knows how, long bare ass with a
cucumber up my cunt.

Well, there wasn’t much of the movie left, so I sat
dreamy eyed, lightly brushing my nipples through the
fabric of my tank top till the lights came on. I
waited until everyone had left the theater and then
reached beneath my skirt and slowly pulled the
cucumber out. I glanced at the black lace panties on
the seat next to me. They were my favorite pair, so I
had second thoughts about leaving them. But, orders
are orders. Before, I laid down the slippery cucumber
next to them, on an impulse I took a bite off the end
of it relishing in the taste of my own juices.

What more can I say ? Thank you for suggesting such a
hot afternoon’s delight.

Erotic smiles,

need_to_be_bad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, if I could only find a naughty, sexy girl like this in New York.... anyone interested?!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where's No. 3??

Congratulations on the first two assignments.

And a tip of the hat to shadowdragonman and swordfish353 for the assignment, but esp. for bringing us the full story.

Who's going to bring her Assignment Number Three?? What will it be? I look forward to the next installment!

LG

What can I say ? I had no idea.

I am simply overwhelmed. Both by the number of responses, requests, and demands as well as what I have done to be bad. I had no idea that reaching out and asking for what I wanted, needed and truly desired, would be answered so quickly and strongly. I had no idea that I could go from feeling so lonely and empty to so excited and fulfilled in just a little over a week. I had no idea the the suggestions of what people want me to do would range greatly from mild to wild. Some people want to control me completely, while others are very specific in what they want me to do. I’ve been overwhelmed by many of the requests and have had to pick just a few to respond to because obviously teaching is taking up a great deal of my time. So, I realized pretty quickly that I would be able to act on specific single challenges to be bad rather than being someone’s personal sex slave. (Even though I get wet thinking about the possibility of that.)

But, I do appreciate the energy everyone has given to me in responding. I also appreciate the understanding that people have for my limitations both with computer time (even though I have been trying to get online more by sneaking over to my girlfriend’s house with the key she gave me when I knows she’s going to be out because you people excite me so much) and that I have to hold back fulfilling some of the things requested of me, like sending pictures of myself (this idea is incredibly exciting but I’m unwilling to risk my teaching position. I do love to teach).

Even though I feel very bold at the risks I’ve taken so far, I struggle between my respectable self and my bad girl self. It’s strange that even though I want so much to be bad. I also want to be attractive to other people. And I’m not sure if I submitted to some the requests I received that I still would be attractive and respected by this group. Especially the request from Jabo 69. (to answer your question Jabo, did you shock me, I wasn’t shocked so much by the request. But, I was shocked by how turned on I was by the idea. I just don’t know where to begin or whether this group would tolerate that kind of behavior. Maybe, you should ask the people who are watching this thread what they think)

I guess maybe I’m feeling vulnerable after being dumped so recently by my ex-boyfriend for acting like a slut. I hope I’m not being too needy in asking for support in continuing to explore this darker side of myself. Maybe, it would help to hear some feedback from other women. So, far the guys seem to think it’s a good idea.

Special thanks to shadowdragonman and swordfish353 for coaching me through my first two delightful erotic adventures. They were real ice breakers and I can’t tell you how good it felt to come after so long a time.

What can I say ? I’m opening my heart and my legs to this group.

So, here I am asking again. Who wants me to be bad ?

need_to_be_bad

Re: Struggle between..

need_to_be_bad said:
I struggle between my respectable self and my bad girl self. It’s strange that even though I want so much to be bad, I also want to be attractive to other people.

To my dear NTBB,
May I offer a guide to this struggle (IMHO - in my humble opinion). :)
You like to teach. You won't risk that by posting a pic. Good for you. After all the time and fun all we LIT. members have and enjoy here, REAL life must be lived and maintained. By deciding to NOT post your pic, you are deciding your "respectable self" will not be compromised. This is good.

As you have found this week, you can still "get away" and indulge your "bad girl self" from time to time. Let those thrills carry you through the dull parts of real life. You can still be bad, some of the time, while maintaining the "respectable self."
HOWEVER, if you give in completely to be bad, you may never be able to return to, or recover, your respect (or your teaching position). Yes, it is a struggle, and a challenging balancing act. You alone can (and must) decide where that balance hangs for your life, and how much bad girl the balance scale will tolerate at one end, while remembering the Respectable must keep its weight at the other end.
I hope this is helpful. PM me, and we can dialogue further on this topic (and I'll share the struggle of my own choices).

In the meantime, when you DO choose to indulge the Bad Girl, please report back (or through your 'guide') asap, for I very much enjoy living vicariously through your experiences. It turns you on. It turns me on. So, THANKS!

need_to_be_bad said:
And I’m not sure if I submitted to some of the requests I received that I still would be attractive and respected by this group. I just don’t know ... whether this group would tolerate that kind of behavior.
Maybe, you should ask the people who are watching this thread what they think.
need_to_be_bad

Oh, I think you'll find a VERY VERY VERY open-minded community, here. You question our tolerance? :confused: surely you jest.
If YOU would do it to enjoy it, I'm sure I, for one, would also enjoy it with you (as I said above). I think you should try out something REALLY wild, once every 3-5 outtings.
You WOULD be respected by the LIT. community, I'd think.
And we all know you would NOT be respected by your school (faculty, admin., students, & parents), but you've already crossed that line. But you also have to respect yourself. Keep that in balance, too.

NTBB, I hope you can find all you want (to do), with us. And I hope we'll get reports from all you do. :) :kiss: Muah, sweetie.
LG

Your Welcome

need to be bad,

I am glad I could be of service.

The theater adventure was really tasty.

I am looking forward to seeing someone
suggest an even more daring way for you
to be bad.

And then again, I may have another idea or two.

Smiles,

shadowdragonman

Back