Any bi members in the Alberta/BC area?

FyreKat

Invisible....
Hi there - we're a happily married couple from the Alberta prairies looking to re-enter the swinging lifestyle now that our youngest is graduating. She's 42, he's 37 - looking to meet new friends both on -and possibly off-line. Are there any more like us out there?

OOps .... forgot to come in and edit this one when he walked out 3 years ago.....

Not so happily married anymore and he moved in with one of the Strathmore town whores so what most of us thought was a good life was pretty much a bald-faced lie on his part. Sorry for neglecting this little addendum for so long...

Last edited:
Hello there. We are a couple, f/31/bi m/42, love to meet people and develop friendships that can be a lot more if all are interested. We are in Alberta and can travel.

FyreKat said:
Hi there - we're a happily married couple from the Alberta prairies looking to re-enter the swinging lifestyle now that our youngest is graduating. She's 42, he's 37 - looking to meet new friends both on -and possibly off-line. Are there any more like us out there?

we're in the southern alberta area...where are you at? we are about to become alot more independent (youngest is graduating in a couple of months) and are definitely interested in developing friendships - more if everyone feels the same.

Just our luck, we are in the capital city (northern part of Alberta). Oh well, we shall keep looking I guess.

FyreKat said:
we're in the southern alberta area...where are you at? we are about to become alot more independent (youngest is graduating in a couple of months) and are definitely interested in developing friendships - more if everyone feels the same.

not so far away, really...only about 3 hours so definitely close enough for a weekend trip or maybe meet halfway if everyone gets to feel the same comfort level...

hi

Hi how are u?

i live in edmonton and looking to explore more friend ships if u know what i mean:D

lets chat

Taz

hey there Taz! we, too are looking for some new "friends" in the general area. we're a couple of hours south, but not far enough away to deter...you single or a couple?

wow...a little young for us, I think...we're 37 & 42, so probably not up to your standards...;)

Hi There,

We are a bi-curious couple from Ontario. He's 35...she's 34. I know that's too far to travel, but if you would like to chat sometime...we would be more than happy to talk sometime.
PM us if interested.

I'm a single bi-curious male in Calgary.

Not sure if you're interested in singles, but I'm always ready to chat... or more!

This weekend...

just a taste of what we were up to this past long weekend...

Attachments

• p5240008.jpg
    p5240008.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4,812
I was hoping for a little feedback on the pics...does anyone want more? want something different? Let us know and we'll try to accommodate....:p

great photos! I am bicurious in Vancouver, but would have tried you both out! Keep up the great work!:devil: ;)

thanks for the feedback! maybe the next time we're in your beautiful part of the country we'll have to say hi....

Recently separated, completely amicable and mutual on both sides. We grew apart and realized we'd be happier as friends and not as a couple anymore.

congratulations for having the presence of mind to move on as friends instead of what seems to be the growing trend of fighting over every little spoon and pot lid....

btw - what part of Van are you in?

FyreKat said:
congratulations for having the presence of mind to move on as friends instead of what seems to be the growing trend of fighting over every little spoon and pot lid....

btw - what part of Van are you in?

Thank you, it was a difficult decision, but we know we made the right one.

I'm on Commercial drive, just outside of the downtown core.

Back