Quest For Adventure

limodrivinslut

at your service
Everyone at the agency was excited about the new limosouine that had been customized for maximum comfort.

The first job intrigued The Chauffeur since he had been recommended by someone of great influence in society.

Hoping her simple little black dress would be classy enough, she dialed Mr. Zapata's number one the phone.

"I'm on my way."

Last edited:
~ OOC ~

Hello,

Feel free to call The Chauffeur on her phone in the new limo, or send an e-mail to her lap top, or call Maggie, the dispatcher to set up an appointment.

Mr. Zapata shall be the first patron in Quest for Adventure, but we can have fun while we wait for him to show up.

Thanks.

(see the ~ Hello, Need A Lift? ~ thread for other limodrivinslut details)

His face cracked a thin smile. As he heard the voice of the woman he'd been waiting to meet. He'd been thinking about her for quite sometime, and his brain was filled with images of her, and what their first meeting would be like.

"I'm happy to hear that, I look forward to your arrival." he said.

"I should be there soon, I hope what I'm wear will meet with your approval." She replied. Her voice was light, but seductive, he picture her behind the wheel, dressed in something provacative and sexy. He heard so much about her, that the party was secondary in his mind. Perhaps, he'd skip it altogther.

"I'm sure whatever your choice was it will. I'm guessing you'd look fine in just about anything."

She giggled. "Should be there in 20 minutes to a half an hour, will that give you enough time?" she asked.

"More than enough, see you soon." he replied.

"Yes, see you then." she answered.

Nestling into the plush driver's seat, The Chauffeur felt an odd surge of desire just from hearing his voice. Her toes squirmed and played with the inseam of the hosery inside her favorite strappy black heels. The light turned red and she fantasized, twirling a tendril that cascaded down from her tossled updo. The truck behind her honked and she realized the light had turned green. Giving it a good gun, she blasted on towards her client's address.

"Mr. Zapata." she said to no one, wondering what his first name would turn out to be. Having been given the tag 'Belle' worked for privacy through the agency, but she felt like being her real self today. Would the real Florence be good enough for him she wondered? None of her other clients had ever known her real name.

The simple, but very nice house came into view. It looked like a picture from another era with its natural baby pink roses climbing here and there.

He stepped out onto the porch with two glasses of light red wine in his hand, which was a pleasant surprise. Just for fun she called him and saw him duck back inside to answer...

"Your limo awaits sir. Are you ready to go?"

Last edited:
"I am indeed." he answered. Walking back to the doorway, he could see her walking up the walk towards him. She moved like a cat, slinky, seductive. The short, black dress she wore clung to her body, accentuating her hips and bust. She was gorgeous. “Why don’t you come inside?” he said as her heard her high heels clack on the concrete of the sidewalk.

Reaching the door, she shut off her phone, and looking into his blues eyes, she smiled broadly. She felt giddy.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you. “ she said as she extended her hand. He gripped her hand firmly in his, it was warm and slightly damp she thought, but his touch sent tingles through her body. Releasing her hand, he longed to kiss her, but restrained himself for the time being.

“Our friend has had nothing but good things to say about you, very good things. I hope this evening will be one that we will both enjoy and remember.” He reached over to the hallway table and handed her one of the glasses of wine she saw earlier. His eyes discreetly surveyed her, the black dress was cut quite low, and showed her generous cleavage to her advantage, she wore tan nylons, wether stockings or pantyhose he couldn’t tell (although, he guessed stockings). And the black, 3-inch heels she wore buckled with thin straps around her delicate ankles completed the ensemble. She looked devastating.

A small drink, in honor of your new acquisition. I’m happy to be the first passenger.” He continued. She looked over the rim of the glass as she sipped. They talked about the new limo and the destination, as he slipped into his navy blazer, and swallowed the last mouthful of wine from the glass. He wanted her. He was stiff, and he hoped that evidence of his arousal wasn’t obvious.

She was completely charmed by Mr. Zapata. Having finished, she set her glass on the table next to his. “I’m looking forward to the evening as much as you are. I know you know me as Belle, but actually my name is Florence. I don’t think an alias will be necessary tonight.”
” She could feel her cheeks flush, wether from arousal or the wine she wasn’t quite sure.

“My name is Philip, but I prefer Phil, no need for formality tonight I think.” He said as he slipped his hand around her waist.

His hand felt comfortable as it rested around her body. Instinctively she faced him and took his other hand in a dance pose. Her pelvis set against the front of his body and there was no mistaking that something wanted to come between them. Face to face, they took in each other's scent...

"So am I your chauffeur for this evening or your date?"

She was glad that her lipstick had lost its top coat over drinks and that his eyes seemed to drive to her very soul. She gently tossed her head back, fully exposing her long silky neck with a giggle. This pressed her body more firmly against his.

Phil naturally let his arms slip around to support her weight and he pulled her closer.

Then, in a swift smooth motion, he lowered his lips to hers, and kissed her with an intensity that see had not felt in some time. His arms pulled her aginst him, and her body pressed against his. She could feel the warmth of his body throught the thin, silky material of her dress.

Breaking the kiss, he looked deeply into her eyes.

"You are most definately my date." he grinned.

The term "date" hardly seemed suffecient to describe his feelings for her. It was a magnetic, animal attraction. But he sensed that she was his equal in every measure. It was an exhilerating thought.

"Does that meet with you approval, or is there a company policy against such interaction?" He began to gentle kiss the base of her neck, and shoulder. She sighed, and closed her eyes and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Well..." she began.

"Well... my job only requires that I drive safely in the requested garb. Anything else is strictly up to my own judgement."

She holds his face and they deeply kiss again.

"Mmmm... you taste good."

It had been so long since Florence had felt like herself. The work had taken over her life and become her common identity.

"Phil... this is so... so... special. You make me feel really good." she said as she stroked his hair back.

"You'll have to be strong if you're going to become involved with me. Most men couldn't handle being with someone who has a job like mine."

He filled her mouth with his tongue and she responded with a deep moan of mutual exploration. Her thoughts began to wander over images of wearing an apron during the day and being woken by a crying baby in the middle of the night.

*POP*

"So I guess we better get going. We wouldn't want to be too fashionably late."

Her pouty, devilish grin easily let him know that they weren't going to be leaving at all.

Last edited:
She pushed against him, and he offered no resistance, as they moved from the entryway into they living room. Then he stopped and once again took her into his arms, and kissed her. Soon, he could feel her tongue slide alongside his, and they wrestled.

His hands fell to her waist, and he pulled the silky material of her dress over her hips, and slipped his hands under the waistband of her sheer, black panties, and over her smooth, round ass. She cooed as her kneaded and massaged her bottom.

Her hands moved around his neck as they continued to kiss, and then across his shoulders, to the lapels of his jacket, which she deftly removed. Slowly he moved his kisses from her mouth to her cheek, and then to her ear. His hot breath in her ear sent shivers through her. Soon, he began to gently nibble on her ear lobe.

They were pressed close, and he was sure she must feel his rigid cock pressed next to her stomach, even through the material of their clothes. He stepped back, and once more took the hem of her dress in his hands. She looked expectantly at him, and then he decided. Pulling the short, black dress up and over her head, she raised her arms without objection, to make it easier for him to remove the garment. He dropped the dress on the floor, next to his jacket.

She smiled broadly, looking into his eyes, as they stood a few feet apart. His eyes devoured her beauty. Florence’s hand dropped to her sides and her nipples stood erect and hard in the cool air of the room. She kicked off her three-inch pumps, leaving her wearing nothing but the sheer, black panties, and thigh high tan stockings. He could see a dark spot of dampness between her legs; he pulled off his shirt, and picked her up off the floor and over to the large overstuffed couch.

Giggling like a child, she started to undo his pants, but he held her wrists, preventing her from doing so. Pinning her by her wrists to the couch, he stayed on his knees and kissed her neck, breasts, and tummy. She sighed and gave no struggle. Little tingles brought more giggles, but they were deeper now, and throaty. He licked and kissed the V that lead to the top of her trim pubes as her nipples became ever so hard.

Releasing her wrists, he slid his hands under her buns and devoured her right nipple which made her give out a squeal.

"I'm a bundle of electricity!" she laughed.

He looked up briefly with a gleam in is eye and slipped over to her left nipple, sucking it in deep. He felt her tension release in his hands as she prepared to make room for more pleasure.

Minutes felt like hours as they explored every aspect of each other's bodies in silence. When his pants came off she gazed with a gleam of her own at what was to become her favorite new play toy. She dipped her fingers into her wet crotch and pulled them out again, wiping her lips with her fingers as she opened her legs. He stepped forward as she wrapped her fingers around his rigid cock and pulled him into her mouth.

Last edited:
Niether of them heard the back door squeak while they were lost in bliss. A gutteral squawk pierced the air in the living room as a huge vase broke over Phil's head. As he fell down limp, his attacker cried over his body yelling that she was sorry. Florence in nothing but heels and a black thong ran out the door to the limo, jumped in, and took off with a loud screech. Pulling her black trench over her, she gripped the stearing wheel so hard her knuckles went white. Winding fast through dangerous curves, she swerved just in time to prevent hitting a motorcyclist. At last at her destination, she stopped and made a call to her friend at the Taxi service.

"Hi Bill... yea its me, Belle. Listen, you got someone that can pick me up out here just before Stinson Beach?"

"No... no address. I'll be on the side of the road at the pullout just before Ridge Camp."

"I'll be fine, sooner would be better than later though."

"Uh huh... thanks. I owe ya one man. ciao"

She stepped out and filled her pockets with the last remaining necessities before she said good bye to the new rig for a few hours.

She checked her cell phone messages as the wind blew her coat open where the buttons weren't done. The ocean breeze felt good between her legs. Then much to her amazement was a number she hadn't seen in a long time. Her heart raced with delight. The voice message told her to make reservations at Michelli's Italian Resturante.

As soon as the message finished she dialed the resturant and made the reservation. Suddenly she realized what she had on, or rather... what she didn't. The taxi zipped up quickly and stopped, leaving a billow of dust. She ducked in and told him to head for The City. Her head raced as she crossed the bridge. The whole scene of the day flashed before her and a tear ran down her face. She set her head on the back dash and watched the bridge wires go by just as she had when she was a child.

"Ma'am... are you ok?" the driver asked carefully.

"Yea... I'm fine. Hey stop at Bridgette's dress shop when we get to North Beach please."

The taxi soon arrived at Bridgette's and she ran inside, as the taxi waited.

Coming out in a gorgeous black floral ensemble, she hopped back into the cab.

"Michelli's please."

The taxi driver moved into traffic and before long they arrived at the resturant. She gave him a fat tip and waved goodbye. Knowing the limo was waiting on a gorgeous overlook of the sea was comforting and she knew that no one would mess with it. She didn't look like a limo driver this evening.

Once inside, she passed the bar and headed for the ladies room to freshen up a bit. Once she felt pretty again, she strolled out composed and sat at a table for two...

All my office personnel congratulated me, and wished me luck, as I urged the final one out the door…paying them all to leave an hour early …

”WHEW!!! Alone at last”, I looked at my watch, “good it’s only 4:00”…

I needed this short down time to relax, grab a scotch, take a hot shower and get dressed. I walked into my office and thru a door behind my desk.

Owning my own company for the last 13 years hasn’t been easy and building the Executive Retreat was one of the few luxuries I had allowed myself in years. I headed for the bar and grabbed a tall, smoke colored glass, put an ice cube in it and grabbed a bottle. I smiled quietly to myself as I poured. The soft oak scent of Glenfiddich Single Malt never failed to bring back fond memories. I slowly tipped the glass back, only setting it down for a refill. I poured another and headed for my wardrobe closet. This time, sipping the delightful contents of the glass, I turned thru the racks of suits and coats. Though this dinner was an awards ceremony in my honor, black-tie affairs and tuxes just weren’t my style. Finally settling on a navy sport coat, I grabbed a pair of fine Italian olive colored khakis, a blue cotton shirt and a matching tie.

Refilling the glass, I undressed and headed for the shower. I set the glass in the holder I had built into the shower, pushed the automatic control settings and stepped in. As I stood in the hot shower, my mind was racing… searching for answers…

…”How did an ex military man with little income, turn a fledgling landscaping business into a nationally known landscaping design company?”… “How could I walk away from her?”

Fuck…I already knew the answer… “Hard work, dedication, and sacrifice.”

“Some of the sacrifices seemed simple to some, but were very personal to me... no wife, no children, no family… come to think of it… not a solitary, intimate relationship in over 4 years.. not since Belle.”

*POP*

I finished showering, shaved, put on some Armani Cologne and got dressed. I gave myself the once-over in the full length mirror.

”hmmm not bad” I said as I looked back at the piercing green eyes in the mirror.

My short brown hair was thinning and showing signs of grey at the temples. My moustache on the other hand decided it wanted to look the color of winter skies. I had kept myself in shape and worked out regularly with a close friend who was in the “Special Forces” with me. At 6’2” I carried 225 pounds extremely well. For being 44, I looked much younger.

I finished my scotch and looked at my watch… “5:12 and dinners not until 8:00”
I grabbed the keys to my Expedition and headed to Michelli’s Resturante … my favorite watering hole…..………….Her favorite Resturant

As I sat at the light, my mind wandered.

“Had it really been four years?”

“I wonder how she is doing?”

“Maybe she still has the same cell number?”

I picked up my cell phone and searched the directory …. “Still there” …I hit the dial button.

1 ring… 2 rings… “C’mon Belle” …3 rings… 4 rings…. “Hi, this is Belle, I am unable to…”

“FUCK!!!” her answering machine” …

At least I knew she had kept this number … I left a quick message and mentioned I‘d be in the city and at Michelli’s until 7:30. Maybe we could meet for a drink?

I pulled up to Michelli’s; the Valet met me and parked my truck. Walking thru the door, I was at ease in familiar surroundings. As I made my way to the bar I saw several familiar faces but, not the one I longed to see.

Brian was tending bar tonight and greeted me...

"Good evening Mr. Maier"

"Hi Brian"

"The usual?"

"Yes, please". Brian poured me single malt and set it down. I sipped casually, and scanned the bar.

"Congratulations Brad!"

I turned and saw Mike Barnes. Mike and I have been friends for years.

"Thanks Mike" I turned and shook his hand... I glanced over his shoulder into the dining room as I shook his hand…. That’s when I saw her.

In a split second all memory of her came flooding back into my mind.

I excused myself from Mike, and made my way toward her. She hadn’t seen me yet when I spoke….

“Hi Belle, I'm glad you came”...

"Hi Brad"....

" ... its so nice to see you again."

She took his outreached hand and gave it a squeeze. He had aged ever so slightly, but still was the most dashing man in the room. He always carried himself like he never knew that every woman was trying to get just another look or find some reason to get closer to him.

"This is such a surprise. Thanks... Thank you for calling when you did. So who are all these other people?"

The waiter arrived with a select Merlot. A quick sniff at her partially filled glass, and she then had him fill it. She wore only a thin silver chain about her wrist and simple silver hoops for her ears. Taking the wine glass with both hands, she looked over the top of the rim at him as she sipped.

Back