Any terminally bisexual men out here ?

Samuelx

Literotica Guru
I call myself a terminally bisexual man.

A lot of men identify as bi and then later become exclusively gay. I dont plan to go that route. I keep finding women attractive. I like them. Nice tits. Big, round butt. Cute face. nice figure. how can anyone give that up forever ? Geez. I like guys too. Straight-acting and versatile, please. Fem guys please do not reply. I am bi and intend to stay bi.

It's like there' s a war against bisexual men. Give up chicks and become gay or die...........lol.

Any of you men in here feel the way I do ?

Attachments

• bisexual  americans.jpeg
    bisexual americans.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 841
Samuelx said:

A lot of men identify as bi and then later become exclusively gay. I dont plan to go that route. I keep finding women attractive. I like them. Nice tits. Big, round butt. Cute face. nice figure. how can anyone give that up forever ? Geez. I like guys too. Straight-acting and versatile, please. Fem guys please do not reply. I am bi and intend to stay bi.

It's like there' s a war against bisexual men. Give up chicks and become gay or die...........lol.

yes i agree
i love women and how they feel and emotionally how i feel about them
but i love the feel of a nice hard cock in my hand or mouth occasionally
but gays hate me
and str8's shun me
thought being bi gave you twice the opportunities
but seems being bi means being in the closet more
oh well
i still get my ya ya's
cheers

I have to agree with you. I'm terminally bisexual also. I've only been bi for a few years now and my experiences are somewhat limited. Still looking for the right man :) . At the same time though, I love women and their sexy little bodies. I could never give them up. If I ever found myself in a situation where I had to choose between sex with a woman and sex with a man, I'm not really sure which way I would go. I guess that's why I've been actively seeking a couple where the man is bisexual.

I've never experienced any negativity from the straight or gay communities, but then I am in the closet for the most part. There's only a couple people who know I'm bi and they are bi as well.

Raising my hand.....

I totally agree. I could never give up sex with a woman......much to my wife's delight I'm sure. Though I have no experiences with other guys.....I still love the idea of being with one. I don't think that urge will ever leave....nor do I want it to. Ideally I'd like to have both at the same time.

I know exactly what you mean. I have been exploring my bi side for the last year or so.

I have met with a gay guy, and we did have fun, but he wanted to go further than i was happy with!

I then met up with a TV and got all the visual stimuli of a women and a nice hard cock as well.

unfortunately when i mentioned this to my gay friend he got all bitchy....lol...was quite funny at the time, he just didn't get it that i still wanted to have sex with women and he wanted me to "embrace my gayness":confused:

When i tried to explain that i was bi and liked women he stopped seeing me!

so i am still seeing my TV friends and having fun with them and getting the best of both worlds...yippppeeee..haha:p

I know exactly what you mean. I have been exploring my bi side for the last year or so.

I have met with a gay guy, and we did have fun, but he wanted to go further than i was happy with!

I then met up with a TV and got all the visual stimuli of a women and a nice hard cock as well.

unfortunately when i mentioned this to my gay friend he got all bitchy....lol...was quite funny at the time, he just didn't get it that i still wanted to have sex with women and he wanted me to "embrace my gayness":confused:

When i tried to explain that i was bi and liked women he stopped seeing me!

so i am still seeing my TV friends and having fun with them and getting the best of both worlds...yippppeeee..haha:p

my husband is also terminally bi - you'd never know to look at him or hear him talk..the epitome of a man all the way! We both believe that if human beings were totally honest with themselves we would ALL admit that we're all bisexual and just get on with it. Hope you don't mind a woman posting here...

awesome fun

been actively bi last three years
found it to be awesome fun as long as both partners are safe sane and clean
last guy was a huge 8 and we spent 3 hours going at it
lots oral and tongues everywhere
heh heh

Terminally Bi. Is there any other way? My wife & I are both bi- & we have had a lot of fun with it. Couple's, Three some's, Toy's. We try to have as much fun as we can.

Well i have no desire to turn gay, i like being bi, although i only really like being with TV/TG, i have tried being with a guy and it didn't work.

I love having sex with women, but the extra thrill keeps me coming back for more:D .

As long as no-one gets hurt, i will still terminally bi, and will love every minute of it:p

The way i like to look at it is a BJ is just someones mouth, male or female it doesn't matter, you can close your eyes and enjoy the situation:D

However for me to have sex with someone i have to be visually stimulated!

With a women thats no problem, all the parts are there, breasts, pussy, clothing etc.

and with my CD friends its the clothes, underwear, stockings etc, plus the makeup and wig.

like i said before their having a nice cock to play with is just a fringe benifit:p

a nice cock is a plus, and the rest sounds nice. However with me attraction has nothing to do with it. I'm attracted to my wife, the rest is just fun.

Just my statement.

hear hear! :)

i'm bisexual. i don't really prefer either sex, they both have their advantages. bisexual is the best way to be!

Re: hear hear! :)

headstrong69 said:
i'm bisexual. i don't really prefer either sex, they both have their advantages. bisexual is the best way to be!

Re: hear hear! :)

headstrong69 said:

Yes thats right

"BEST OF BOTH-WORLDS!":devil:

I am married and sex with my wife is fantastic! Still, when the opportunity presents itsself, glory holes, etc. I find myself taking advantage. Am I gay? I definitely don't think so. I fin myself sexually attracted to women and all their gglory. However, I still fantasize about sex with men. I have never had anal on myself and I find that to be a real turn-on. I went to a bath house once but couldn't find the right situation. I don't know if I could take a really big dick. For the first time I want it to be really pleasurable.

to fullmonty and buffalo

thnx for the pic, full monty, and those on yer thread too. they're great! ya gotta post some more soon

and buffalo, nothin wrong with havin a little fun with guys now and then, long as your wife agrees, of course. like i said before, bi's the best way to be :)

Re: to fullmonty and buffalo

headstrong69 said:
thnx for the pic, full monty, and those on yer thread too. they're great! ya gotta post some more soon

and buffalo, nothin wrong with havin a little fun with guys now and then, long as your wife agrees, of course. like i said before, bi's the best way to be :)

Hay Always looking to make new friends.

I'm Bi, to me dick and pussy are equal. I love a nice long fuck with a woam and a founderful rythmic blow job from a man.

Ask around and you'll see that my views of sex are very casual, men or women, young or old it doesn't matter just aslong as every person is haveing fun.
Suck a little dick, eat a little pussy and fuck; this goes for those women that I know are reading this right now to...
Enjoy what and who you are.:devil: :kiss: :devil:

windpoet

Thats the attitude to take, if more people were as relaxed, we would all be having more fun.

It is this attitude that has enhanced my sex life, keep on shagging, licking and sucking:p

Re: to fullmonty and buffalo

headstrong69 said:

Not to worry we will. We quite enjoy the time takeing the pic's. lol

It would be nice if we could get another set of hand's

Samuelx said:

hey man im with ya i just like suckin cock sometimes

Re: Re: Any terminally bisexual men out here ?

shy__guy12345 said:
hey man im with ya i just like suckin cock sometimes

MMmmmmmmmmmmm......... Me too!!!!!!!!!!

A good peace of ass now & then is good for the blood also.....

LOL

Back