Special clients every one.

limodrivinslut

at your service
~ OOC ~

Hello everyone, Hope you are doing great!

This is not a closed thread and you simply need to PM the people involved to prepare for your role. PMs are considered phone calls and you can put your messages to my lap top on the board. All will be responded to.

I also play the role of Maggie the dispatcher and you may interact with her as well.

Others in the past have had great fun with their rides. Your's will be an experience to remember.

After another long shift Florence had the limo lead itself home. Checking the contents of mailbox she was intrigued by an official looking letter.

As she read it she dialed Maggie, her dispatcher, at the same time.

"Hi its me. Did you get your letter?"

Mags replies from her frumpy office, "Yea babe, pretty weird huh? Wonder what the new boss is going to be like? Hope he classes this joint up a bit."

"Yea honey, you really deserve a whole new look, you know? God... I've never worked for anyone else. What a shit to not even tell us the company was being sold and just send out this letter."

"Wonder if he's cute?" Mags giggled.

"Wonder if he's loaded?" Florence said with a cackle. They both laughed. "So hey... I'm going to drop the whole fake name thing. This is my chance to not have to be Belle anymore.

"Wow... ummm... Florence. That's going to take some gettin' used to." Maggie was surprised.

"I'll catch you later at the organizational meeting. Have you talked to Jasmine yet about this?"

Mags said that she'd call the newer driver Jasmine and make sure she was cool with the new changes and try to keep her as part of the team.

Last edited:
Francis Joseph Reidman was quite pleased with himself. Not only had he invested well, but he was the owner of five new limousine companies. He planned a merger in the future, but for now, he had to find out which would make him the most money.

Pouring himself a glass of port, he decided the best idea would be to call each one and have them deliver him somewhere. He reached for his telephone, using his best 'snob' voice, and began to dial...

"Yes, is this the 'Can-Do' limousine company? Ah, the 'Can Do It All' company. Yes, well, I have a very important person for you to pick up. Me. I live at 1623 Billings Road. I expect a driver here by 8 o'clock sharp."

He glanced at the clock over the fireplace. 6:55. First impressions, indeed.

Last edited:
From the shower Jasmine could hear the phone ringing. With her hair coated in conditioner and her legs prepped to be shaved, she was in no position to race to the phone. She opted to have the machine pick it up. They can leave a message or call me back.

The night before had ended rather abruptly when her client developed a nasty case of food poisoning. After driving around for a bit to unwind, she had returned home and watched old movies till nearly 3 AM.

Now here it was another day.

After finishing her shower, she towel dried herself and walked to the phone. The message little red light was flashing indicating that whoever it was that called had in fact left her a message.

As the answering machine sprung to life, she reclined on her bed and waited for the message. Maggs voice caused her to sit back up. The voice instructed her to call back, it was important that they speak.

"What on earth?" she muttered as she reached for the phone and dialed. The phone rang several times before directing her to voice mail.

"Hi Maggs. This is Jasmine returning your call. Sorry I missed you. I will be home all day, call me."

The night brought great rest yet she woke with an odd feeling of uncertainty about the change of owners for the business. At least she got her new custom stretch rig before the old owner left.

Beginning to work the tangles out of her hair, the phone rings...

"Its kinda early Mags. What's up?"

A deep masculine voice came through into her ear and the hairs on her spine stood up straight.

He purred, "Sorry to call so early Belle, but I want a ride from you this evening. Are you available for an eight o'clock pick up?"

"Well yes... " she stammered a bit and tried to blow the fog away quickly and get it together. What client would be calling her home number?

"I live at 1623 Billings Road. I expect a driver here by eight o'clock sharp." he announced which brought her to her full attention.

"Yes sir. Eight it will be. See you then."

Flopping back on the bed she wondered what this was really about. Maybe it was just a referal from an old regular. "Man... what a hot voice." she thought as she dosed.

Last edited:
"Hi honey. Its me Maggie. Did you get your letter?" Maggie waited for the cute voice on the other end of the line.

"Letter? No, not yet." Jasmine replied as she walked over to grab her pile of unopened mail. "Let me check through my mail, hold on."

Jasmine sifted through the mail quickly. Bills, credit card applications, a letter from her mother and a strange letter marked urgent. She opened it quickly to find the information on the company changing over.

"Got it. A new boss already. I was just learning the ropes and things are changing." A soft chuckle followed her words. "Have you met him yet?"

Jasmine stared at the letter, re-reading it as she continued to chat with Maggs.

"As they say honey... we'll just roll with it. You've developed a few steady clients. You'll be fine." Maggie said her goodbyes and prepared for another day at the office.

Florence bolted up in bed and realized she need to pick up the new client in a half an hour so she scurried into some clothes and skipped breakfast.

Lighting a fresh cigar, he stood and walked to the window overlooking his driveway. Looking at his watch, he was sure that this company would be first to go. Only half an hour until he was to be picked up, and no confirmation of arrival. Nor was there any indication that they wanted to be bothered this early in the morning. The way he was greeted with "It's kinda early Mags. What's up?" Such nonsense.

He checked his watch again. 7:40. This would definitely be the first to go.

As the engine warmed she dialed the number left on her caller ID. This was no time to be less than perfect with a new boss to arrive any day.

"Good morning, this is Flo... Belle. Just wanted to let you know that I'm on my way.

Uh huh... yes. OK, see you there."

She slipped on some lipstick and thought of the other employees and how they were handling the ucomng change.

The limo loped to his address and she saw the figure of a large man awaiting her arrival. Never sure of a new client, she parked and locked the window dividing the driver from the rear of the car.

"8:03 ~ damn it." she said out loud as she got out and walked around to open the door of the car for him.

Last edited:
The phone rang. Picking it up, he heard Belle's voice. "Good morning, this is Flo... Belle. Just wanted to let you know that I'm on my way."

Already slipping up on the job, he thought. "Yes, Belle, I'm sure you are. You have fifteen minutes. You can get here by then, correct?"

Her confirmation, he knew, was another lie. There was no possible way to get from the dispatching office to his house in less than twenty minutes. He had confirmed that while returning home last night.

At 8:03, the limo finally arrived. The driver, a beautiful lady of around 35 (or so she appeared), was almost imperceptibly perturbed about not being on time. However, he was impressed with her speed.

As she exited her seat, he couldn't help but notice what perfectly formed legs she had, even through her uniform. As she walked back to open his door, he drank her image in. Firm calves, shapely, toned thighs, athletic rump that swayed with each step she took.

Intoxicated by her figure, he didn't hear her at first.

"Good morning sir. Sorry to keep you waiting. Please help yourself to the pastry and coffee, or orange juice." she directed him into the limo like a game show hostess and he got himself settled.

With a thud of the door and then the purr of the engine; they were off.

She spoke through the speaker to him in the back, "I understand you have multiple stops today. The traffic is begin to let up. Are you comfortable sir?"

Last edited:
"Quite comfortable, thank you," he responded. Something will have to be done about these seats, he thought as he ran his hands over the cushions. Leather is too expensive to replace and clean. He couldn't wait to dig right in and see her expression. Pressing the switch to lower the divider, he soon realized she had it locked. He would have to settle for hearing her voice.

"So, Belle," though it isn't your real name, "tell me about this company. Do you like working here? What are some of the good and bad things? Anything exciting going on lately?"

He eased back into the seat and listened.

"You may call me Florence if you wish sir.

This is a good company to work for and I've been at it for a few years now. Sort of seen it all you know?

There are new clients... like you," she said as she popped her eyes up into the rear view mirror. Leaving the shades off for effect and making sure to see that he saw her looking back at her, she continued.

"Some customers become attached to certain drivers and request them whenever they're in town. For some its just business, but there's lots to do around this bay. Plenty of custom private parties to keep things interesting."

As she kept her eyes on him and the road, as she prepared for his first meeting stop.

"We're very...

very discreet

of course."

They enjoyed sharing a passing of smiles in the mirror.

Florence... such a plain name for such a gorgeous woman, he thought as she continued speaking.

When she mentioned "new clients", he chuckled to himself. If she only knew.

She smiled slyly at him while speaking of discretion, making him think that perhaps she (and possibly her co-workers) did more than just drive. He smiled back, his mouth curling almost into a leer.

"So, what kind of clients do you... entertain?" he asked with a slight lift of his brow.

"Oh... I get the rock concert types. Sometimes performers, sometimes big wig fans. There are bar hoppers and socialites enjoying the symphony and such. All types really...

sometimes they have me dress a certain way to fit their theme.

And sometimes I even go to their private parties."

She flipped her hair just so and wished that someone would call her on her cell to make her look busy.

"Here's your first stop sir. Enjoy your meeting. If you don't see me...

I'll be here in the back seat getting some paperwork done.

Would you like for me to get the door for you?"

"No, thank you... Florence," he smiled. "I can get it myself." Opening the door, he swiftly stepped out, striding toward the office door. Once inside, he made a complete about-face, watching through the mirrored glass to see what the rest of this woman looked like.

And, oh, what she looked like. Brown hair that reached past her shoulders; full, firm breasts; lean, athletic stomach. He could feel his manhood start to swell. Closing his eyes, he willed himself soft again. After all, this meeting was important, and what would his client think if he arrived with a boner?

Two hours later, he stepped out of the building, feeling rather full of himself. The meeting had gone well, and he wanted to celebrate. He caught himself before acting like a schoolboy and skipping across the parking area to the limo, calmed himself, and walked briskly, still smiling.

The comment Florence had made about being in the back didn't even register until he opened the door....

Sitting on the floor with her legs apart and her lap top open, Florence spread her arms out to keep her few piles of papers from blowing when he opened the door.

Limber from years of training and Yoga, she smiled as she looked up and said, "You look like you're in a good mood."

Her cleavage present and inner thighs exposed seemed to be a bit of a distraction.

"C'mon in if you wish sir. This'll just take me a second to clean up."

He shook his head no...

"OK, well wait out there if you would like."

He shook his head no again...

"Ummm... here." she chuckled as she bent her legs to make room for him to pass to get into the back seat."

He plopped into his seat and watched her roll up onto her knees and bend way over stretching out onto one hand as she pulled the door shut with the other.

Jasmine...

Jasmine hung up the phone in disbelief. Just when things were going well, they change. Maggs assurance everything would work out was a comfort, but Jasmine was still on edge.

I simply must work extra hard to impress the new boss! Jasmine sat a moment deep in thought. What could she do to make a good impression? She could start by giving the limo a detailed cleaning.

Other than that and keeping her clientelle happy what could she do?

"I need to get out of here!" She muttered while she grabbed her bag and headed for the door. "Shopping...I'll go shopping."

Jasmine had been digging through her closets the other day and had realized she needed some new skirts and thigh highs, maybe a new corset or two as well. A more sophisticated and proper outfit for the more up-tight clientelle would be good purchase too.

In her head she worked out her plan of attack. She would drop the limo off at the detailers then walk the 2 blocks to the mall and do her shopping. Hopefully her nerveswould settle before returning home.

Phone in hand, purse over her shoulder and a look of purpose in her eyes, Jasmine set out for the day.

My god, she's flexible, he thought to himself. I wonder how she is in bed.

Tearing his eyes from her body for a moment, he brought his hand to his forehead, feigning a slight headache. "Yes, the meeting went very well. Let's go somewhere and celebrate."

At business, he was a pro, always having the right words, always able to get what he wanted. His love life, however, was a different story. He never was any good at personal relationships, never quite knew what to say.

"How about DeNucci's for lunch? You can join me. I'll even pay extra." Before he could stop his speech, the words flew out of his mouth. Inside, he beat himself up for being so careless. Well, if nothing else, I've at least made the offer. In his mind, he was sure he had just ruined any chance of getting Florence.

"They know me at DeNucci's and its a little early for lunch, so getting a table should be easy. No booze for me though." she smiled and looked him in the eyes over her glasses as she spoke which she knew was affecting him. He looked to be just a little older than herself and his body mass was impressive. He broke a single bead of sweat on his forhead as she eyed his hands.

"Your next meeting isn't until one, so we're doin' good." The paperwork and lap top slipped into her briefcase with ease. She looked at him as she removed her glasses and put them in the pocket behind the passenger's seat. Shaking her hair down and then rebundling it with the scrunchie on her wrist seemed to add to the spell.

"Umm... you don't need to pay me for my time by the way. I'm your's for the whole day as it is. Tips are always welcome though." she said with wink. "So do you want me to change or are these uniform shorts ok?"

Last edited:
Taking a long look at her body, he wished he could get her out of her clothes altogether, but he knew it wasn't proper. "Well, maybe something a little more formal than shorts. A nice pair of capris, perhaps?"

He had a thing for capris, without really knowing why. He just knew that the way they looked on a woman turned him on. The way they covered a woman, but leaving just a little bit of leg in view. When a woman bent to get something, the way they simultaneously rode up her leg and down from her waist. That shadow of mystique.

Pouring a glass of juice to allow time for his thoughts to collect, he made some off-the-cuff comment about the heat today. He hadn't quite expected a response, and certainly not the response she gave.

Her short jacket was already off and she quickly began unbuttoning her white blouse as she spoke, "Well I've got a cute little floral dress right here or I can go look in the trunk for my capris."

Just that quick she was in her bra and bending to pull out a nice gorgette. Tossing the dress over her head she saw his face as her head popped out the top.

"Would you just zip this up the back for me? Do you like this one ok?"

For a long moment he sat there, mouth gaping, at the sight before him. No sooner had he mentioned the heat than she was already stripping her shirt. She really knows what she wants, he thought.

Once he realized what he looked like, he closed his jaw and stepped out of the car. "That's a very nice dress. I like it," he remarked as he reached for the zipper. Pulling slowly, he stared at her back and neck, following his hand at it traveled the course. Once the zipper had reached the neckline, he crept his hands to her shoulders, gently gripping them.

His thoughts were cloudy. "Now, uh, where are we going?" The double entendre hung in the air.

"We're going to kill some time before your next meeting. Come back here behind the car with me and help me get these shorts off."

Back