Defunct

Honey really increases friction. We don't use it for intercourse for that reason - too much friction (although it's nice to lick off skin!). But it might be worth a try in your situation.

Good luck!

LadyJeanne said:
Honey really increases friction. We don't use it for intercourse for that reason - too much friction (although it's nice to lick off skin!). But it might be worth a try in your situation.

Good luck!

Honey might be great for licking off the skin, but inside the vagina you're just asking for an infection to happen. The natural sugars in honey are prime breeding ground for all sorts of unsavory bugs.

Tinkersquash said:
For as long as I can remember, I've always had plenty of vaginal... moistness. At any time of the day. It's great for quickies because I don't require any foreplay, but during regular intercourse my partner and I find my over-lubing quality to be daunting. It restricts the level of friction and we have to stop on occasion so that I can wipe us both off.

1) Are there any other women out there with a similar problem

and

2) Have any of you got any clever tricks or know of any products which might help?

I just did a quick google search and this site has some recommendations. I can't be sure any of this stuff will work, but some of it at least sounds valid.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Excess-Vaginal-Wetness---What-are-Your-Options&id=9534

Thanks for the input.

I followed the link, Demon, and am considering purchasing the Absorption product. It sounds like there isn't much that can be done short of laser surgury which I am not interested in.

This exact question came up a little while back.. in fact was a thread I started maybe called excessive wetness. I learned I was not alone but don't remember anyone else having a solution then either.

it is comforting to know that i am not alone with this problem!!

Try fucking a really ugly guy. That should cut down on the arousal rate

It really has nothing to do with arousal... I am excessivly wet even when I couldn't be further from aroused.

rimlover said:
Try fucking a really ugly guy. That should cut down on the arousal rate

LOL! Funny as hell, but don't think that's the situation :D

My ex girlfriend had this "problem". She would get so wet before we had sex that it almost felt like nothing because it was so easy to thrust in and out. I mean, dont get me wrong, I still enjoyed it, as did she, but like, I could just slide in without trying. It was a plus for when I fingered her though... the first time that I did it she suprised me afterwards by sucking on my fingers and licking all of her juices off. THAT was hot. Anyway, I digress...

i used to get really wet... but found having the contraceptive injection has cut this down.....

PrincessHoney said:
i used to get really wet... but found having the contraceptive injection has cut this down.....
Do you mean Depo-Provera? I've been on it for several years now and I haven't noticed any reduction in wetness.

I asked this of my Dr years ago, he just said, some women are meant to have excess wetness. Just how the body works. Not much you can do about it other then wear a liner or head to the bathroom often.

Might be too much info, but if it helps,
C

Tinkersquash said:
2) Have any of you got any clever tricks or know of any products which might help?
My GF and I sometimes have the same problem.

What we've found is that if I get her off a few times BEFORE intercourse, she dries up enough for there to be adequate friction for both of us to get off.

Tinkersquash said:
For as long as I can remember, I've always had plenty of vaginal... moistness. At any time of the day. It's great for quickies because I don't require any foreplay, but during regular intercourse my partner and I find my over-lubing quality to be daunting. It restricts the level of friction and we have to stop on occasion so that I can wipe us both off.

1) Are there any other women out there with a similar problem

and

Use Tissues

Totally confused by this thread!

I don't know about any other guys reading or replying in this thread, but I'm completely confused here.

As far as I'm concerned, a woman can never be too wet... Just thinking of getting my honey all worked up and dripping wet makes me throb! I relish the thought of kissing her all over, turning her on to the point that she can't stand it any more, and drags me on top of her, pulling me into her sopping wetness!

Friction? UGH, so unnecessary! Now, when she squeezes me with those delightful muscles, so tight and slippery as I plunge into her... THAT is my idea of friction!

But hey, to each their own... not a problem I'd worry much about though!

Carry on! :nana:

In my humble opinion, there is no such thing as being too wet......

For me, it would be more fun to lick and lots more to lick :p

I'd love to be soaked !

I would try practicing getting your kegal muscles stronger. This would increase friction regardless of lubrication. Also it has other beneficial effects.

i belive there are plenty of topics in the blank manual about them

I found that showering right before sex helps. I'm not sure if washing it all away first is what works but it works for me. I do have the same "problem" of being too wet. But I don't consider it a problem

Back