Doggone it

big salami

Literotica Guru
Ok Dog lovers, I see a Cat thread on Lit but, don't see anything for our other four legged friends that live with us and loyally protect us from all comers!! (well that's the theory anyway!)

I'm gonna start off with one of the two boys that I have looking after me now but, when he was a baby! Many of you will know Blaze from his life threatening episode just before last Christmas. This was him at about 6 weeks old! Cute or what?

Do come on in and post pics of your own dogs, or any other dogs, real or cartoon, the only rule is that you must have a dog in the pic somewhere or have a story of a dog please!

BabyBlaze.jpg

Last edited:
big salami said:
Ok Dog lovers, I see a Cat thread on Lit but, don't see anything for our other four legged friends that live with us and loyally protect us from all comers!! (well that's the theory anyway!)

I'm gonna start off with one of the two boys that I have looking after me now but, when he was a baby! Many of you will know Blaze from his life threatening episode just before last Christmas. This was him at about 6 weeks old! Cute or what?

]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/rudemood/BabyBlaze.jpg[/IMG]

Whoops, that didn't work so, gonna post the pic conventionally below, wanted to show him without having to click on the link but, the effort is worth it, trust me! LOL

Ok, here's my Blaze as a baby!

Ok, as you can see I solved the prob with the first post (thanks to the help of a very good (and clever) friend, Thanks Witchy) I'll leave this pic up though!

Attachments

• Baby Blaze resized 02.jpg
    Baby Blaze resized 02.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:
big salami said:
Ok, here's Blaze now, did he grow up good??

Damn this new fformat, I swear I'll never get used to it, here's the pic I missed!

Attachments

• Blaze 02.jpg
    Blaze 02.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 240
This is Hector, he is my rock, he kept me sane when my wife passed away and will always be my best buddy.
He was dumped in a ditch, tied to a bush near the local animal rescue centre at age 4 months approx. We found him there when he was about 6 months and brought him home!
He is still a bit scared of large lorries/buses etc. but a changed dog other than that.
Hector is a "talker" growls like a mad thing when playing but, has no malice in him at all. We believe that was why he was dumped but, obviously the people that had him had no doggie experience as his tail never stops wagging, a sure sign that he's having fun! If the idiots who dumped him had got to know him they would never have parted with him!! He is now 101/2 years old and I will NEVER part with him for anything!!

He is dobermann crossed with some other things but, don't know what. He is top dog round here although my cat is the real boss! lol

He hates having his pic taken so, you won't see him as much as you'll see "show off" Blaze!! ;)

Attachments

• Hector02.jpg
    Hector02.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Ok, now for a couple of "fun" pics before I go to bed, hope you like them, will post more over the next few days and will try to scan aand load some of my Danes for you all to see!

Attachments

• Glad I have a carrier, I am tired.jpg
    Glad I have a carrier, I am tired.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 152
Liked this one, if only I could teach mine this trick!!

Attachments

• perfect dog.gif
    perfect dog.gif
    55.7 KB · Views: 132
I love this one too, the little guy looks so annoyed and the yellow Lab looks sooo unconcerned!!

Attachments

• Gimme the ball.jpg
    Gimme the ball.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 118
Last one for tonight, I love Tillie and this is a good example!

Attachments

• Tillie.jpg
    Tillie.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 112
I'm hoping that we can make some sort of connection wth the cat thread because I think that lots of people, like me have a mixture of dogs/cats so, there will be lots of pics with both dogs and cats in them. maybe like this one?

Attachments

• Good doggie.jpg
    Good doggie.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 100
big salami said:
I'm hoping that we can make some sort of connection wth the cat thread because I think that lots of people, like me have a mixture of dogs/cats so, there will be lots of pics with both dogs and cats in them. maybe like this one?
Here's another

Attachments

• Go to sleep.jpg
    Go to sleep.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 76
I love this, typical Dane!!

Attachments

• Us Danes deserve more space.jpg
    Us Danes deserve more space.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 68
Self service food??

Attachments

• This tin is deeeeeeep.jpg
    This tin is deeeeeeep.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 68
Gonna rename this thread soon, dogs that Salami's found!! LOL

Attachments

• Stack up.jpg
    Stack up.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 67
I just love a cuddle don't you??

Attachments

• Cozy cuddles.jpg
    Cozy cuddles.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 53
OK here is my addition to this. I used to breed goldens. But here is my baby.

Spenser41 said:
OK here is my addition to this. I used to breed goldens. But here is my baby.

Hiya Spens, thanks for dropping in, Interesting breed you have there, bet it was hard for the judge to go over him!! hard to find him I suppose?? LOL

bad luck mate, try again please.

I tried to upload it and it say it was already uploaded and in this tread. So I am not really sure what is going on.

Spenser41 said:
I tried to upload it and it say it was already uploaded and in this tread. So I am not really sure what is going on.

Weird but, as you can see, it's not here, nobody would steal it!! LOL

I am such a luddite that I have no idea what could have gone wrong, sorry, is it a Golden Retriever?

babycake190 said:
Hi big salami love your thread will do posting later have a good day.

Hiya Babycake, good to see you and looking forward to you posting here.

(feeling a bit lonely at the moment! lol)

Hi BS

here is the first of my two contributions for tonight (only had a quick look in the albums to see what I could scan).

This is Shani. She was a rescue dog, from the same centre as you got Hector but many many years before. I think we must have had her when I was about 10-12 i.e. mid to late 70's. Dad lent her his cap for this one LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is number two.

Jess was a pedigree English Springer Spaniel. Ex got custody when we split!!!

Back