Earth Day Chain Story

angelicminx

Loving the monkey!
Earth Day Chain Story... Looking for more authors!

Thought I should probably start this thread... to be "proper", ya know...;)

Ideas follow (ripped from the Earth Day support thread started by Og):

angelicminx=ROFLMFAO!

Hmmm... maybe I should scrap this one and take Rumple's suggestion of writing a non-consent story without a happy ending.

Maybe something along the lines of a desperate man fucking a knot-hole in a tree. The tree is chopped down, due to "contamination", and turned into lumber. <grin here>

dreampilot79=Or the tree marshalls an army of trees upset by "sexual abuse" who suddenly pull thier roots from the earth... and chase down the man... and cut HIS tree into lumber!!

Hmmmmm.. but which category? Non concent? Non human? horror?

angelicminx=Category is always difficult isn't it, lol. I like the idea of writing it for horror... <grin here> (or was that humor? hehehe)

dreampilot79=Humor?... OMG.. I can tell yer a girl... I can find no humor in having my tree turned into kindling!.... Now using my tree to put out a fire... see.. my tree comes with a built in fire extinguisher!!!!

wait a minute.... a twist on the story.. the guy wasn't really desperate... he was using his fire extinguisher!!!!!...

ohhhhhhh cruel irony!!!!!

angelicminx=I was sort of thinking about a twist myself. The humor of a bunch of trees chasing a naked man isn't enough. What if he has pinocchio syndrome as well? "I didn't like fucking your knot-hole." Grow. "I have a girlfriend who likes sex, really." Grow.

LOL.

'Course, I like the fire extiguisher idea as well... I'm on fire, wanna help?<wink>

dreampilot79=I do enjoy putting out fires.... and my extinguisher is self re-filling...

Hmmmm... they whittle on his growing nose ?

dreampilot79=ummmmmmm.. I think the tree wasn't smoking.. ie in need of extinguishing until the said gentleman caused the friction which evoked the smoke... which needed extinguishing!!!!

angelicminx=Mmmm...

No, silly. They are impressed by his growing wood. Maybe the tree nymphs come out to play, they control the trees.

dreampilot79=Angel... try this....

Desperate man... sees knot hole in tree and proceeds to relieve himself using said knot hole (non human/interracial).... tree begins to smoke and scream in pain before the man's fire extinguisher extinguishes the smouldering blaze....

The tree is incensed since it (biology aside) is a male and the knot hole was in reality his anus (gay/anal).. the whole forest of trees watches (exhibitionist/voyer) and is incensed at the sexual abuse (non concent).

They rip their roots out of the earth and chase down the hapless man... pinning him to the ground and tie him up with their leaves while whipping him with branches (bdsm). They elicit a story from him... and while he has a pinocio complex his nose grows longer... he was putting out the fire...(one inch).. he has a girlfriend (two inches.... etc.)

It turns out the tree is 147 years old (mature). Finally they torture him (erotic horror) until the tree's wife (loving wives) convinces the several trees that they should cease and desist from their torture and have a gang bang with her (group sex)

The man escapes and writes two books.. one an essay on taking care of the forest (essays)... and another on how to make a stool out of a tree stump (how to).

I'm aftaid I left a few categories out... but we could have a real category dilema

dr_mabeuse=According to Literotica guidelines, you can't have sex with a tree that's less than 150 years old.

--Zoot

dreampilot79=Oh SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! I guess we need to change the outline!!!!

Dndjsp=you could have the trees be various varieties to bring in the inter racial . . .elms, ash, pine (ouch).

dreampilot79=hmmmmm.. right on!!!!!

now... the humans hunt down the rogue trees.... chop them into bitty itty pieces... glue them together in layers... ie strange plywood...

some aliens land and go to lowes... discover the odd plywood.. and in need of replacements for their now depleted heat shields... steal the plywood to use for heat shields...

Yes heat shields are made of plywood.. I should know.. I used to be a rocket scientist and wrote the book on some spacecraft!!!

now we get sci fi too!!!!!!!!! whoopee... we're on a roll

Dndjsp=Whats missing?

We need some horny female alien finding release with a female human(or tree) Lesbian sex. They can be joined by a male for erotic couplings. I am sure we can get cantdog to draw us some pics for illustrated. MAybe the tree who got sexed could write some erotic and non erotic poetry to describe the experience.[/QUOTE]

dreampilot79=we have much work to do... as I count it....

missing categories....
celebrities
chain
erotic couplings
fetish
first time
illustrated
letters and transcripts
mind control
transectionals
toys
and of course... we have no romance

Dndjsp=missing categories....
celebrities . . .the guy doing the fucking could be george cloony
chain if we all write a part it would be a chain
erotic couplings read my post above
fetish the whole peeing to put out the fire is fetish
first time was or was not the tree with the knot hole a virgin
illustrated solved that in my last post too
letters and transcripts the females could write each other after their fling
mind control The aliens could use mind control to get the trees to leave the man alone.
transectionals The aliens could be bopdy morphic meaning they can change sexes.
toys they can use toys in the erotic coupling section
and of course... we have no romance the females can have romance by meeting in space and having a romantic candle lit dinner and slow erotic sex.

angelicminx=<grin>

Let's see... one of the trees could wind up in Rockefeller Center at Christmas. -Celeb (it's a stretch, but what the hell)

Already working on chain... you, me and dar

It's one giant erotic coupling already, lol.

Fetish... uh, fucking the tree to start with? Or how about he pisses on the tree first, then fucks it?

illustrations would have to come from the net, or dar, or can't dog... or another volunteer.

Newspaper article detailing the "incident" for "concerned citizens"- Letters and transcripts

Tree nymphs?-mind control

Transectionals? Toys? hmmm

Of course, at the end he falls in love with every aspect of nature, in all of it's erotic forms... <grin>*kiss*

dreampilot79=wow!!!!!!! I think we have it... but is there a place in the contest for a chain story?

angelicminx=No clue babe, but I don't see why not, lol.

dreampilot79=wellllllllll.. I don't see any prohibition in the rules

oggbashan=There seem to be a lot of ideas in this thread so there is no excuse for omitting to enter.

An Earth Day Chain Story should perhaps be recycled. How about completing the Lit Olympics by a follow up about what happened when the athletes returned home to plaudits and abuse?

Og

dreampilot79=eeks ogg... recycled?

and blue sky...

now that scares me.. something borrowed .. something blue...

OMG.. I AM NOT DOING THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

angelicminx=I say go for it... the most I can do is screw it up. Besides, aren't we shooting for last anyway? <wink>

dreampilot79=ahhhhhhhh.. then lets go for it.. but what category?

angelicminx=LOL! Good question.

I say go with Humor. The whole thing is bound to be funny as hell. <grin>

Could do different ones though...

Chapter 1 humor
Chapter 2 sci-fi
Chapter 3 lesbian
Chapter 4... well you get the idea, lol.

Edit: You'll let Laurel know? I'm guessing we will send the stories to one another via email? I'll PM mine if that is the case. <smile>

dreampilot79=so when do we start?

angelicminx=LOL! I thought we already had. I'd like to tackle the first chapter, if you don't mind. Of course, it'll be incorporating YOUR ideas... so maybe you want to do it?

dreampilot79=I always believe that ladies should go first.. and men should open the door.... so I shall await your completion of chapter 1

angelicminx=I will write it as fast as I can and keep it literarily :) (or is that literotically?;)) intact... *kiss*

Wish me luck... I'm still learning. Check out the SDC if ya don't believe me, lol.

Dndjsp=I'll take the second to last chapter. I have trouble with endings.

angelicminx=Ok... I have the first, dream god has the second, you have the third and one of us will write a final chapter.

Or do we wanna switch that and just do 3 chapters?
Or expand it further and do 6... hehehe?

Dndjsp=are we going for slapstick humor, or subtle inuendoed comedy

angelicminx=Umm... what was that up there?^^^^^^^ Whatever that was, lol.

As things stand:

Chapter 1 Minx

Chapter 2 Dream

Chapter 3 Dar

Chapter 4 Svenskaflicka

Last edited:
So I can't type . . kiss my ass!!

No, really, kiss it.

ROFLMFAO!!

This story is killin' me y'all! I have never had so much fun writing something in my whole life. Thanks dream God. :kiss:

Dndjsp said:
So I can't type . . kiss my ass!!

No, really, kiss it.
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

This kiss is for when I'm finished with your ass and have to move a little lower: :kiss:

Wildcard Ky said:
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

This kiss is for when I'm finished with your ass and have to move a little lower: :kiss:

way to get a girl wet WC

Just thought y'all should know... the first and second chapter have been written. The third is in process... I have an idea for the fourth. Dream God? Are you going to write a fifth? Dar? I'm just curious to know where we are headed. ;)

angelicminx said:
Just thought y'all should know... the first and second chapter have been written. The third is in process... I have an idea for the fourth. Dream God? Are you going to write a fifth? Dar? I'm just curious to know where we are headed. ;)

Minx... m'dear... I shall do what is required .... I guess I need to see chap 3 first.. and where the story goes....

Then the question is.. do we have time?

dreampilot79 said:
Minx... m'dear... I shall do what is required .... I guess I need to see chap 3 first.. and where the story goes....

Then the question is.. do we have time?

Oh, plenty of time. I'll submit the first chapter, upon your approval of it, today or tomorrow. You will need to wait one day and then submit yours. Then Dar will submit hers, that covers the contest for Earth Day. (well it does for me, y'all might have something else to submit for the contest) The rest is up to us, if we want to continue it, we can... if others want to write chapters, they will just post their interest here, I think, and run with it... ;)

At least that is my understanding of Chain Stories. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me... :)

What are we going to call this thing anyway? I have to have a title to submit the schedule, lol. Forestavian Fetish? Forestavian Leeves? Lustful Leeves? Help me out here, lol.

I will do what is necessary to bring about complettion, but no endings . . I am so bad with endings.

Dndjsp said:
I will do what is necessary to bring about complettion, but no endings . . I am so bad with endings.

LOL... I'm hoping we can recruit several more people as the chapters actually post. I think quite a few would have a blast writing chapters. I turned in the schedule as me writing the fourth, but I don't think that's a problem.

:eek: Well... last night, shortly after the chapter posted, I got my first bomb (at least I hope it was just a bomb and not a general consensus). The very first vote on the story was a 1... :eek:

I believe we have an author willing to write a fourth chapter... woohooo!!! I'll let you know who as soon as it's confirmed.

angelicminx said:
I believe we have an author willing to write a fourth chapter... woohooo!!! I'll let you know who as soon as it's confirmed.

Do tell

Cpr!

Reviving this thread from the dead to see if there's interest. I'd like to see this one finished. I have some ideas.

Back