So, what do you think?

r_baby

Kinkier than you think...
Im not having anyone fuck about with me, my photos, or make shit up about me. Its not cool, and its not why I joined here.

All my photos are now gone, and I doubt I'll be posting any more.

Last edited:
I think this is going to be one of those threads that goes on for a LONG time. You have an amazing body and I for one am looking forward to seeing more and more of it!! Keep going, beautiful!!

Horndoggy

Great Start

Will be keeping an eye on you to see what posts next :nana:

r_baby said:
Well, I've just stumbled upon Literotica, and I'd really love some feedback on my pics..

They're not as artistic, or as racy as a lot of pics here, but I'd really love to know what you think

:kiss:

(and hopefully i'll have done this photo-attachment thing correctly!)

Well, I know my :nana: wouldn't mind nestlin' between those babies
large-smiley-035.gif

I'd like to see more
large-smiley-028.gif

What a beautiful beginning. Thank you!! Please don't stop. You can share your breasts with me forever........or lots of photos. Please don't stop.

salmonpate said:
beautiful. are your nipples pink or brown? you look fit!

hehe, i figure a picture speaks louder than words

Holly Mary Mother of Jesus !!

They look even better than I expected :nana:

Omg!!!

Those are amazing breasts!!!! I'd like to do more than :nana: between them!! What's next???

Horndoggy

r_baby said:
hehe, i figure a picture speaks louder than words

Loud and clear to be sure.

As for what do I think?

The covered ones are far more artistic than you give credit. As for the "revelation" -- just icing on the cake. MMMMM just thinking about the hours that could be spent exploring each square inch of them. :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Trying very HARD to be patient, but am dying for a peek at what is sure to be one of the finest butts on this site!!!

r_baby said:
Well, I've just stumbled upon Literotica, and I'd really love some feedback on my pics..

They're not as artistic, or as racy as a lot of pics here, but I'd really love to know what you think

Excellent start. I really enjoyed your pics and would love to see more. You have a wonderful figure and your nipples look really suckable. Care to share them with me?

AzDevil :devil:

Very nice top half, and it looks like the rest of you is as good looking! :rose:

:D

well, thanks for all the nice comments! :kiss:

i may post some more soon....

r_baby said:

yup, you're gonna be popular around here.

r_baby said:
just to whet your appetite for now.... ;)

That's a great start! Being such a butt kind of guy, I can tell you have quite the hiney there. Can't wait to see it unwrapped. Let me know if you need help with that!!!! ;)

Artistic???

While you may not think they were artistic, they were.

Sometimes, the HINT of what might be there is SOOOO erotic!

Your bra pics brought that to the forefront......

Then, you showed us.....WOW. Made my mouth water for sure!

Now, you tease us with that delectable looking butt....mmmmm.

Can NOT wait to see more!

Back