Giving into Forbitten lust! (CLOSED)

trackguy

Sharp Dressed Man
This thread is for Pywakit and myself.....

Basically the storyline is of two distant cousins who haven't seen each other since they were kids, now meet at a family wedding.........

Characters

Jeff (written by trackguy)

Athletic build, really fit.
Shoulder length brown hair with lighter carmel highlights.
Hazel eyes that can melt a women's soul.

Autumn (written by Pywakit)

24 years old
Long dark brown hair to mid back, often worn in a braid or ponytail
Blue eyes
5' 6" tall, fairly lithe and limber (she's a dancer) with awesome legs

My cousin Sara was getting married today, and I was kinda looking forward to going since I hadn’t seen any of that side of the family in awhile. I guess Sara was really my 2nd or 3rd cousin on my mothers side….. I loose track of all that stuff, her grandmother and my grandmother are sisters. Anyway the only time I tended to see these people were at the family reunions we used to have when I was a young boy, a funeral or a wedding.

I guess thankfully we hadn’t had any funerals to bring us together in years so Sara’s wedding was the first I would see some of my cousins in years!! At the weeding I sat with my parents and some of my first cousins who were more like sisters to me as we had grown up together our who life……. It was a nice service, Sara really looked happy!

I decided not to bring a date so I could spend time catching up with Mike and Dan and Kristy, Jenn, Barry…… oh and Uncle Roy was always entertaining when he got drunk (which he always did).

As the service was ending and we started to file out of the church I looked over and saw the most stunning girl I had ever laid eyes on! She was thin but the lil sundress she had on hugged her womanly curves just right and she had these huge sparkling blue eyes…..I must have been staring because she started to walk over to me.

This vision of beauty shot me the biggest smile and then wrapped her arms around me giving me a huge hug. While saying “well hey there stranger” as she giggled. Who was this person?

Autumn

"Nice ceremony, wasn't it?" Autum asked Jeff as she let him go of the sudden embrace. "I especially liked the bit where the best man got all confused and forgot which pocket he had the ring in... good times!"

"Yeah," Jeff replied, "Good thing he found it..." Autumn could tell he seemed a little unsure of himself. She cocked her head and smiled at him briefly.

"You don't recognize me, do ya, Jeff?" she asked.

He shrugged.

Autumn giggled again. "It's cool... it's been what, 12 years?" She looked at him expectantly, but still no answer. Autumn glanced around, then in a conspiratorial whisper, she leaned in and said, "Jack and Donna's wedding? You haven't forgotten the storage closet, have you?"

She giggled again as she rememberd how they'd both been sent to the storage closet to fetch more fruit punch mix, and someone had seen the door ajar and had locked it. They'd been locked in there for nearly two hours, and Autumn had been sure that her parents had forggoten her. It was Jack's antics that had kept her spirits up, and had eventually engineered their rescue when he accidently knocked over an entire shelf of canned food and brought the entire reception running to find out what that awful noise was.

“Oh my God……Autumn!” I blurted out with this shocked look on my face. I grabbed her and gave her a big bear hug then held her hand and spun her around stepping back to get a good look at her. I couldn’t believe this was little Autumn she was such the tom boy when we were kids.

“You look AMAZING hun! You must be fighting the boys off with a stick. It’s so good to see you”. Amazing was an understatement, she had turned into this breath taking beautiful women and even though we were related I couldn’t help but check out her tight little body when I spun her around. Her dress was cut just above the knee and she had this unbelievable pair of well toned legs that seemed to travel up her body forever. The top of her dress had a plunging neck line and spaghetti straps, her breasts were small and perky which just fit in with the rest of her body perfectly. When we hugged I could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra. The way she wore her hair in a big long braid just showed off her long neck and face. I know I shouldn’t be checking out my cousins curves in such detail but I couldn’t help myself.

We were still holding hands just sharing an awkward pause as we both were staring at the other when my mom called out to me…..

“guess I should get going, lets sit together at the reception and catch up ok? I wanna know what’s going on in your life” I said and then she leaned in to give me a kiss goodbye which isn’t a big deal with our family were all pretty affectionate. It was just a simple peck on the lips but she had the nicest full lips and it seemed to last a little longer then just your average peck to a family member.

I headed out to catch up with my folks shaking my head thinking to myself your such a perv Jeff, she’s your cousin man!

Autumn

Autumn watched Jeff go for a moment, smiling to herself. She remembered back when they'd both lived in the same town. Since they were cousins (distant cousins, but cousins nonetheless) they'd ended up seeing a lot of each other, usually because their two families would carpool to family events like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Her father had gotten a job in Los Angeles a few weeks after that incident in the storage closet and they'd moved out there rather suddenly. Since then, Autumn hadn't seen Jeff at all, although she kept her fond memories of their time together close to her heart. He'd acted like the big brother she never had, in a lot of ways, and she'd always looked up to him.

And now, here he was. And he'd grown up into quite the looker. Especailly those eyes. Autumn shook her head and felt a flush rising in her cheeks as she thought about him, a little shocked at how much she'd enjoyed seeing him, feeling him hug her, and even that little kiss as they'd parted.

She climbed into her car and headed out to the reception. On one level, she was really looking forward to catching up with him, but on the other... she felt a little nervous about spending much more time with him. And she wasn't quite sure why.

She reached the fancy hotel where the reception was being held in no time. The Crown Royal, the sign above the converted mansion read. The place was certainly impressive from the outside. Sara and her new husband's family sure hadn't spared any expenses for this thing! Autumn felt a little weird handing her keys over to the valet parking guy, and then climbed up the steps and entered the building and began looking for Jeff, wondering if he'd arrived here before her and if he had already found a table.

My parents and I went straight to the bar for a drink before we found our table…my parents had me pretty young so now that I was in my mid twenties we would drink and party together…as far as parents go they were pretty cool. Most of my friends loved to come over to my parents house and were pretty envious that me and my dad would get hammered together. This was a much classier affair then are family was used to though so I’m sure we wouldn’t be getting rowdy tonight.

Anyway after having a few drinks we discovered that it was assigned seating, which kind of sucked because Autumn wasn’t at our table, but I could see her a few tables over and our eyes met……it seemed like we were the only two people in the whole room, God her eyes were intoxicating! I winked at her and she flashed me that amazing smile of hers. I love food and the meal was superb but all the small talk with Aunt Betty and the time the dinner was taking was killing me. I tried not to stare at Autumn during the meal but every time I seemed to look over, our eyes would meet. The anticipation was mounting and I could tell she could feel it as well. The next time we shared a look I made a goofy playful face, and she laughed out loud then caught herself and covered her mouth as the rest of the people at her table gave her a weird look.
All I could think of is how nice it would be once they turned the lights down and got this party going! Then I’d be able to go over and catch up with my very beautiful cousin.

Autumn

The fact that it was arranged seating annoyed Autumn... why was it everyone seemed to always want to make all these decisions beforehand? Made being impulsive a lot tougher.

She ended up sitting with her own parents, of course, and the parents of one of the groom's cousins. Her mom and dad were talking a mile a minute with them; they'd never met, her parents and these other two, but you'd never know it from the way they were carrying on.

She noticed Jeff sitting at a table a few seats over and smiled when she met his eyes. She felt a little better knowing he felt as awkward about the whole thing as she did. She tried to pay attention to the conversation at her table, but found her eyes kept wandering over to Jeff. And when he made that face... the same one he always made back when they were kids, Autumn couldn't help giggling.

"Something funny, dear?" her mother asked. Autumn blushed a little and covered her mouth with her hand.

"Must be telling herself jokes again," her father mused with a smile. As her parents went back to their conversation, Autumn forced herself to become very focused on her pasta. It was pretty good, after all, but she felt like she could feel Jeff's eyes on her the whole time.

Soon enough, the bride and groom stood up to cut the cake. Autumn stood with the rest of the reception and watched, clapping as Sara smeared chocolate cake all over her new husband, and passing on the cake when it came by her table.

It wasn't long after that that the bride and groom shared their first dance. Autumn watched as they danced, and couldn't help but smile at their joy. Weddings always made her feel so jumpy and so excited... it wasn't really that she looked forward to her own wedding (she wasn't even sure she wanted to get married), but it was more like she was empathizing with them on an almost primal level.

As the dance went on, other couples joined them on the dance floor. Her parents got up to join them as well. Autumn couldn't help but slip into critique mode as she watched them dance. No one out there really knew what they were doing, but they all seemed to be having fun. The urge to go out their and join them was nearly overwhelming, but she didn't have a dance partner handy... or did she? She glanced back over at Jeff's table...

I couldn’t help but watch Autumn the whole time Sara and Tom were cutting their cake. The look on her face was so adorable, her bright smile turned into biting her lip and melting as she saw the bride and groom share their first dance.

The lights dimmed and the candle light of the tables took over the room….Autumn’s face had this amazing glow to it. As other couples started to make it to the dance floor Autumn looked over my way, only to catch me staring at her once again. I got up an excused myself from my table and stood up. I moved my head to the side as to motion Autumn to meet me on the dance floor. She blushed and started to slowly walk over to the floor. I meet her half way and held out my hand…..she took it and I lead her out to dance with me.

I placed my arm around her and rested my hand on the small of her back just above her tight bottom and my free hand became locked in hers. “was your table as boring as mine? Sorry we didn’t get to eat together” I told her as I leaned in to her ear so she’d hear me better. She had this wonderful sent, I had to catch myself I almost nuzzled into her long neck right then and there.

Autumn

"Yeah... eating out with mom and dad's only slightly less exciting than having dinner with them at a wedding. At least the food was good."

As the dance went on, she giggled. Jeff looked at her questioningly, and she said, "Sorry. It's just... I just realized that I haven't actually been dancing for fun in over a year. Kinda weird, not having some sort of schedule, or not having an audience watching. I like it."

She leaned her head against him as the dance continued. "So... what have you been up to lately? I can't believe we let something as silly as my family moving so far away make us fall out of touch. I should have written you some letters, at least."

When looking down into Autumn’s sparkling big eyes I couldn’t help but smile. I still couldn’t get over how beautiful she had become.

“I would of loved to have gotten letters from you hun, but I’m just as bad I haven’t tried to get a hold of you either….. we will have to change that” I said looking deep into her warm eyes.

The song then ended but we were still in a deep intense stare not saying anything…… I then caught myself and asked “shall I go get us some drinks or do you want to keep dancing Autumn?”

Autumn

"Actually... a drink sounds wonderful," Autumn said. She followed him he led her through the maze of dancing couples to the bar. She thought she recognized the guy serving drinks... some uncle's cousin's son, no doubt. Jeff got the two of them each a glass of champaigne and then led the way back to a table near the edge of the room. She sat, and thanked him as he set the drink down in front of her. She sipped it... it was good, even though champaigne wasn't her favorite.

"So, Jeff! It's been forever! What have you been up to these days? Got a kick-ass job? A cool home? A sexy girlfriend?" Autumn smiled involuntarily as she asked this last question, felt her cheeks blushing and silently thanked whoever it was who had turned down the lights.

I pulled out the chair for Autumn and couldn’t help but check out her bottom as she sat herself down. Then we took a drink and Autumn began to ask me questions about my life.

I chuckled at the firing of questions then looked at her “Well to answer your questions, I work in the public relations department for a sports management firm”. I saw a wrinkle in her forehead so I explained it for her “basically I work for a sports agent, we have clients in all the major sports all around the world….so yes I guess you could call it pretty kick ass!”
“I do have a nice sized loft…. I think it is decorated tastefully but I’m sure you could give it a women’s touch if you ever came to visit!” sticking my tongue out at her playfully making her feel guilty for loosing touch over the years.

“and no there’s no lady in my life…..can’t seem to find one…..” I said looking deeply in her eyes. “you’ve turned into quite the hottie, you must have a few boy toys running around chasing you”. I said as I winked at her.

Autumn

It was either the alcohol or Jeff that was making her stomach tingle... Autumn hoped it was the booze but she had a feeling it wasn't. She giggled as he called her a hottie. "Well... of course, I do have a collection of about 5 guys hanging out at my mansion right now, but I've kinda grown tired of them." She smiled at him. "Seriously though... nah. There's been a few guys here and there, but nothing really serious ever developed. Been working a lot lately, actually, and I haven't really had time to do anything remotely social for almost four months now. In fact... I hate to admit it, but this wedding is the first party I've been to this year. Scandalous!"

She finished her drink and pushed the glass toward the middle of the table, running her fingertips over its stem. "And don't worry. There's plenty of girls out there who I'm sure would love to get to know you, Jeff..." She looked up and saw he was staring at her, and she couldn't tear away her gaze.

Yeah... the alcohol wasn't helping, but it definately wasn't the main cause of the flush rising in her cheeks.

I couldn’t help but stare at Autumn as she talked. Sure I laughed when she cracked a joke or kinda smiled when appropriate but I must admit I was hardly listening to her…….i just couldn’t get over how incredibly beautiful she was. How could this girl be single still?

“well since this is your first party this year we gotta make sure you have a good time hun!” I said as I stood up and grabbed her glass and headed for the bar to get us a refill.

I approached the bar and as I waited for our new drinks I looked back at the table and caught Autumn looking at me…… there was some kind of energy between us, I felt bad for being so turned on by my cousin but I just couldn’t help myself…..and call me crazy but I swear I just caught Autumn checking me out!

Autumn

Autum watched Jeff intently as he walked up to get refils. She couldn't help but watch his ass as he walked... he'd filled out to be quite the stud, as a matter of fact. And just about when she realized she was getting worked up about her own cousin, he turned around and looked back at her. She blushed fiericely, but smiled at him, her eyes hesitating at his waist for an instant too long before flicking up to meet his gaze.

Autumn accepted the refil quickly as he returned and took a good-sized sip as he sat back down. The champaigne was bubbling happilly in her mouth and warming her all over. She wasn't quite drunk yet... but she was definatley feeling tipsy. "I never could hold my booze..." she thought. And then, when she noticed Jeff's eyes widen, she realized she'd actually muttered the words aloud. Her eyes widened and her hands shot up to her mouth in shock for a moment, and then she was laughing so hard tears were streaming from her eyes.

After she caught her breath, she finished off her drink and set the glass back down on the table, maybe a little too quickly, because it wobbled a bit but didn't fall.

"Woah... you're not trying to get me drunk, are you Jeff?"

I kept forgetting how tiny Autumn was, it seemed like the alcohol was already affecting her……

I laughed with her and at her really, she was getting tipsy and was acting so cute. Her smile was breath taking, and once again she caught me staring at her. She blushed and smiled. To break the silence I suggested we should go back out to the dance floor. I stood up first and then Autumn stood up and her perfect little body wobbled a bit and I grabbed her to help her get her balance.

“look at you hun……geez your not much of a drinker are you?” I said in a joking manner. Autumn just look embarrassed and buried her head into my chest, which I didn’t mind at all by the way.

I put my arm around her tiny waist and said to her “come on cutie let’s go work some of that champagne off on the dance floor”

As we were walking out to the floor the music was fast but then the song was over and a slow song came on. Autumn just melted in my arms and rested her head on my shoulder and she wrapped her arms around me so are bodies were totally pressed together. I could feel her nipples against my body poking threw the light material of her dress. Then she looked up at me with her big eyes and told me that she really had missed me over the years. I didn’t want it to happen but I couldn’t help it, with her tight warm body against mine and her firm perky tits pressing into my chest….my cock started to stiffen in my pants! I guess the alcohol was getting to me too a little as I didn’t seem to care that my large hard on was pressing against my cousin’s belly

Autumn

Autumn felt at once dizzy and completely in control of her every motion. The alcohol had, as usual, gone straight to her head but not to her legs. On the dance floor, her training took over and she melted into Jeff's embrace, her body responding to his motions instinctively.

It took her a few moments to realize that the lump pressing against her belly was Jeff's erection. She smiled to herself, taking some measure of excitment and pride that she was having such an effect on her cousin. She glanced around, making sure no one was watching them, and then began to slide her belly back and forth over his body, masking her moves so it looked like she was just stepping a bit more lively to the beat of the music when in fact she was using her body to shift his cock back and forth, ever so slightly. She heard him suck in a breath and looked up into his eyes, smiling.

"This is a great song, don't you think? I could dance like this all night."

I was nervous Autumn would be offended or flat out run away when she felt my man hood pressing into her, but instead she looked up at me and started to move her body in a way that rubbed my cock back and forth.

She was driving me crazy! I wanted to kiss her so bad, but we both knew I couldn’t in front of a room of our family. She was just playing with me, and it was working my cock was throbbing. I started to thrust my hips into her, then I lowered my lips to her ear and whispered “How do you feel about kissing cousins?” and she started to laugh out loud.

It kind of cut the tension between the two of us, and then I started to look around the room and then playfully said “is there a broom closet around here we can get trapped in like the last time we were at a wedding together”

On one hand I was joking around, but at the same time Autumn could see in my eyes I wanted her…..

Autumn

Autumn's eyes widened as she felt him respond to her gyrations, and when he mentioned "kissing cousins" a moment later, she only barely managed to stifle a giggle before anyone noticed how closely they were dancing.

She glanced around the hotel ballroom when he jokingly asked if she'd seen any broom closets.

"Well... as a matter of fact I have..." She caught herself taking him seriously, then glanced up into his eyes again in shock. She saw only lust in his eyes, though, and she was fairly certain it wasn't just her own mirroring in them.

She smiled.

"Why Jeff! What in heavens are you suggesting?" she asked softly, as she gave his cock another nudge, this time with her hip as she shifted her position and leaned into him. She whispered to him, hoping he could hear her over the music.

"Broom closet won't do, anyway. We've outgrown those, don't you think? But this is a hotel, and hotels have plenty of rooms on the upper floors, and I'm sure that not all of them are occupied or locked." She looked up at him and saw he was listening intently. "Only... it'd look weird if we both left at the same time... How do you suppose we handle that, Mister? You're the one with all the good ideas, it would seem!"

I could tell by her response and the look in her eyes that she wanted me just as much as I wanted her. Our lust was taking over and if she kept rubbing my cock like this I was going to take her right there on the dance floor, or more then likely cum in my pants!

Lowering my lips to her ear once more I told her “Autumn I think you are right a broom closet won’t do…… we need something with more room and privacy so that I can get you out of this dress and explore your amazing body with my hands and mouth”. As I talked I licked her earlobe a little bit and she was melting in my arms. “besides we can’t have any of our family hear us when you scream my name in total ecstasy hun” I lightly moaned as Autumn lowered her hand and rubbed the bulge in the front of my pants.

We were both losing control and I knew we had to get out of that room before we got caught. I grabbed her hand away from my cock and held it and looked at her and said “walk in front of me as we hold hands so it looks like your leading me back to our table, I think it’s in our best interest to hide this errection you’ve given me”

Autumn flashed me her wonderful smile and did just as I asked…. She was amazing, we walked slowly, she even waved at a few of our Aunts who had made eye contact with her. Then we got back to our table and I quickly sat down, thankfully the long table cloth hide the bulge in my pants perfectly. Autumn sat across from me with a seductive look in her eyes, then I felt her foot run up my leg to my crotch. My eyes rolled into the back of my head for a second then I caught myself and looked at her “hun, that feels wonderful but I’ trying to get ride of this errection so I can walk outta here and find a place for us to go”

She just giggled and asked what our plan was. So I told her “well you get up and goto the ladies room or something and then meet me up on the 7th floor in 15 minutes….ok?” Autumn looked at me with this delicious grin on her face and then bit her bottom lip and replied “make it 10 minutes!” and she winked at me and excused herself from our table.

Autumn

Autumn felt strange, almost outside of her own body as she wanderd over to her family and explained to them that the loud music and a little too much to drink had given her a huge headache, and that she was going to go find somewhere quiet to lie down for a while. The lies spread, she hurried out of the ballroom and into the empty hotel lobby. As she did, she noticed several containers of ice, each loaded with an unopened bottle within. On a whim, she snatched one of the containers, and in seconds, she was in the elevator and the 7 button was shining.

She couldn't believe what she was about to do. Had it really been that long since she'd had a good fuck? Or was it that Jeff was even better looking than she'd even realized. She couldn't get her mind off the feel of his erection... he felt absolutely huge, pressed against her while they danced. And when she'd rubbed her foot against him at the table... she was sure his cock was longer than the length of her heel to her toe. Autumn found herself thinking back on her last boyfriend... his cock had been pretty huge, but he'd been afraid to use it to its full potential, it had seemed. Autumn kept urging him to fuck her, harder, deeper, but he couldn't or wouldn't comply. Jeff was at least as large as him, if not larger... and hopefully he wouldn't be as timid!

The elevator dinged and she scurried out into an empty hotel hallway. She stepped into the hallway and looked around nervously, half expecting someone she knew to step out into the hall and somehow realize what she was up to. Quickly and quietly, she went door to door, trying each handle hesitantly and finding them all locked... that is, until she reached the last room on the left. Her heart skipped a beat as the door opened.

"Hello? Anyone in here?" she called out to the dark room inside. No answer. She stepped into the room and looked around. The room was made up, fresh and clean, but there was no sign that anyone was using the room. The closets were empty, and there were no signs of luggage.

She smiled again, then pulled the scarlet ribbon from her hair. As it came undone, her hair cascaded down around her shoulders, tickling them. She giggled as she tied the ribbon to the door and then closed it, confident that Jeff would recognize the ribbon tied to the handle and realize what it meant.

Autumn then took quick stock of the room. One large king-sized bed, a desk and chair, and a TV on a dresser were pretty much it, but Autumn had a feeling that it was only the bed that they'd be needing. She set the container of ice down on the desk next to the bed and suddenly realized she'd forgotten to bring along any glasses, or even a corkscrew, in her haste to get upstairs. "SHIT!" she muttered to herself... was there time to race back downstairs? She doubted it. On a faint hope, she looked through the drawers and cried out in triumph when she found the corkscrew in one of the upper drawers, along with a few other spare utensils. Still... no glasses. Oh well... at least she could start by getting this bottle open... anything to take her impatience off the fact that Jeff wasn't here yet. She stuck the corkscrew in, gave it a twist, and a tug, and the cork shot out like a bullet. The champaign that sprayed out after doused the front of her dress as well as the floor. She dropped the bottle back into the ice and staggered back onto the bed, sitting on it haphazardly as she burst out in laughter.

Watching Autumn leave the table didn’t help me any. Her hips swaying as she walked only made my cock throb harder for her. Then seeing her bend over to talk to her mother, taking in the curves of her ass…… it was incredible to me that such a tiny girl could still have such a round and full bottom. The more I studied her body the harder it was becoming to calm down and collect myself. I could feel a damp spot in the front of my trousers as pre cum was oozing out of my large rigid member.

Minutes went by but it seemed like hours to me and still no relief……. I hadn’t wanted a women this badly in a really long time. Instead of waiting any longer I decided to take off my jacket and just carry it in front of me to conceal my massive hard on. Fortunately my parents were up dancing having a grand old time and I rather surprisingly made an un noticed exit from the party.

I made my way to the elevator as quickly as I could, my pants were rather tight and my cock trying to rip threw the fabric wasn’t helping. As I walked by the front desk there was a bouquet of fresh tulips sitting in a lovely vase. I carefully plucked out the fullest and prettiest flower and then made my way inside the elevator.

As I got inside there was a very attractive women in a tight red dress. She was much older then I but she was a beauty for any age as far as I was concerned. With my hormones racing I can only imagine what the look on my face must have been like as I gave her body quite the look over. She had very full breasts and I could even see the hint of her nipples poking threw the light material.

Our eyes met and she said “hello”, I managed to murmur a “hi” and then leaned over her to push the 7th floor button. As I did this my cock pressed against her hip and my arm brushed her breast, normally I’d be embarrassed but I was too horny and busy thinking about Autumn to care.

“um, ah, sorry about that” was all I could muster to say. I looked over at the women who was kind of blushing and she replied “don’t worry hun I didn’t mind at all”. Her nipples were now poking against the material of her dress fully, you’d have to be blind not to notice!

After an awkward pause between us the elevator stopped on the 5th floor and the women started to walk out, then she held the door open and looked back at me and said “who’s ever up on the 7th floor waiting for you is a lucky women”. Then she winked at me and was gone. I could only chuckle and blush as my cock continued to press against my pants, it was almost becoming painful.

Finally the elevator opened at the 7th floor! I started to walk out and looked both ways down the hall. I really had no clue where Autumn would be, but I think that just added to the anticipation of it all. I made my way down the hall and then I noticed a red ribbon tied to a door knob. As I had been memorizing Autumn’s every curve and her sent all night long I recognized the ribbon was from the long braid in her hair. I took the ribbon off the door handle and held it to my nose…… mmmmmmmm it gave off the wonderful citrus sent of her hair.

I entered the room and walked in to find the most captivating sight my eyes had ever witnessed. Autumn was laying on the bed with her long hair now down around her face and one shoulder, her dress hitched up a little to show off her wonderful legs and the other shoulder was bare as her spaghetti strap had fallen off and slide down her arm.

I dropped my jacket and before I could even tell her how beautiful she looked, Autumn had climbed down the bed and jumped into my arms. She wrapped her legs around me and we locked into a hot a passionate kiss. I cupped her ass with my strong hands while our lips and tongues intertwined in a moment of lust.

Autumn

Autumn moaned wetly into Jeff's mouth as he took hold of her ass. She leaned into him, desperately pressing her body against his as she kissed him, sliding her tongue over his and then taking his into her own mouth, sucking at him. She slid one hand down between their bodies to find his cock, hard and trapped in his pants. She cupped his length, feeling his need for her and delighting in the size of his need in her hand.

She broke their kiss, stepping back with spit on her lips and her chest heaving. She licked the taste of him from her lips, then said, "Let's get you out of that suit, Jeff... it looks so uncomfortable..." As he started tugging at his necktie, she took hold of his shirttails and pulled them slowly up out of his pants. She could tell by his sigh that they slid over his cock. She started to unbutton his shirt from the bottom, him from the top, and they met in the middle and their fingers danced over each other briefly before she slid her hands across his bare chest, up his sides and to his arms to help him remove the shirt from his body.

"Now. On the bed, sexy," she commanded. She kneeled at his feet as he did, and untied his shoes and then pulled them off his feet. Next came his socks, and then he was scooting back to lie on the bed. Autumn stood at the foot of the bed, then leaned forward. She knew her dress would hang open, giving him a great shot of her cleavage and revealing she wasn't wearing a bra to him. She reached up and cradled his erection in her hands again, measuring it, wathcing as it strained against his pants. Then, she was loosening his belt, opening the button, and his zipper practically undid itself as his cock came free to tent the front of his boxers wonderfully. She ignored it for now, as much as she wanted it jammed up inside every hole in her body. Instead, she took his pants and pulled them down, sliding them off his legs. He lifted his hips to help, and in a moment more he was laying, naked but for his tented boxers, on the bed before her. Her breathing was heavy, but she stood back and looked at him, a smile on her lips.

"I guess I'd better get undressed too. The only question is... do you wanna undress me? Or shall I put on a little show for you?" She smiled and waited for his answer.

It felt so good to have Autumn release me from my tight pants. My hard large throbbing dick was still was pressing against my strained boxers but it still felt much better then being trapped in those pants. Looking down at Autumn I could see her breasts as the top of her dress fell open. She hade turned into quite the women, I couldn’t of been more turned on by her. It took all my will power not to rip my boxers off and just slide her dress up abit and take her right then.

But I could tell she was loving the tease of it all and I decided I would let her get nice an wet before I gave her my thick long cock. She stood at the end of the bed and asked if I wanted to undress her or have her put on a show…….. “mmmm baby strip for me, I want to watch you sexy!” I moaned out as I put my hand under my boxers and gave my cock a squeeze.

Autumn

Autumn smiles, then playfully slaps Jeff's hand away from his cock.

"Hey! No touching 'less I say so, mister!" She smiled wider as he puts his hands behind his head, wedging them against the pillow. His dick seemed about ready to rip through the fabric of his boxers, and Autumn found it difficult to take her eyes off it. Finally, she decided to simply turn around.

Her back to Jeff, she ran her fingers through her hair, lifting up her dark brown locks and then letting them cascade back down over her shoulders and over her breasts. She then hooked a thumb under each of the thin straps that held up her dress, and slowly pulled them down over her shoulders. She let them go limp, and her dress slithered off her body, flowing over her skin like water to pool at her feet.

All she wore now was the sheer, lacy white thong that rode high on her hips, leaving the entierity of both buttocks exposed. She had a tribal tatto on the small of her back, and found herself hoping that Jeff was into them, cause she had another one around front; a crescent moon around her navel. She slid her hands down her sides to her hips, then hooked her thumbs under the straps of her thong as she turned around to face him again.

She saw his eyes lock onto her tits and she smiled as she saw his cock twitch. His eyes swept down her body as she swayed back and forth for him, then pulled out on the straps, stretching them to her left and right before she let them go and the snapped back into place on her hips. She hooked them again, but this time she pulled up. She felt the fabric along her crotch pull tighter, pressing into her, and then felt it cinch together as it slid up between her pussy lips. She turned for Jeff again, so he could see how high the fabric had pulled, a narrow strip between her cheeks. She slid her hands around, gripping the fabric just above her pussy and above the cleft of her ass and pulled, one at a time, alternating between the front and back as she turned again to face him, flossing her crotch with her thong as she did. The feel of the soft fabring sliding between her lips, over her clit, was exquisite, and she moaned before bending at the knees, pulling down her thong, and then pulling it all the way off to stand completely naked before him. Her pussy was bare, her pubic hair freshly shaved, so as to expose fully the glistening promise of her sex.

She giggled, then shot the thong at Jeff like a rubber band. She giggled harder as it landed direcly on his tented front, draping over his cock like a sheet over a sculptor's masterwork.

Back