Looking for a certain type of condom

niteloser

Tamed
I was wondering if any one knew of a larger condom which was also thin... Please help. Thank you bunches!

There

niteloser said:
I was wondering if any one knew of a larger condom which was also thin... Please help. Thank you bunches!

are large sized condoms, but I don't know if they are any thinner. I'm sorry to say that I never had that problem.

I have always wondered about these 'ultra sensitive' condoms, but since regular size condoms tend to be constricting on me I've stayed away. My nightstand currently has both Magnum and Trojan large, and I can't tell the difference in thickness (but Magnum is a bit larger). They're both available at the corner store, and in fact they're about all I find in 'large' around here. I'm sure the Internet has more options, but I've never looked.

It seems to me that there must be some sort of minimum thickness, or the things would break for even average guys. I have not tried other materials (E.g. lambskin).

Good luck. If you do find something that's thinner (I assume you mean feels better), I'd like to know about it.

Last edited:
A quick search at Condomania turned up 4 pages worth of 'sensitive' condoms. Take a look through and see if there are any that have larger sizes.

You should also take a look at CondomDepot.com. I know they carry the Kimono brand mentioned above, but don't know offhand if they have the thin ones. I have been very pleased with this site all around.

Thank you for your suggestions! I and my partner will appreciate them;) And I'll let you know how they work out!

RedIntense said:
You should also take a look at CondomDepot.com. I know they carry the Kimono brand mentioned above, but don't know offhand if they have the thin ones. I have been very pleased with this site all around.
they did have a great selection!!! thanks for sending me there:):):)

In a recent Liberator package I got they had free samples of "One Condoms"...

http://www.onecondoms.com/

I WAS saving them for my man to try if needed (I'm on the pill so we'd rather skip the condoms) but my cat attacked one and ripped a hole in the package so I figured why not open it and see how it was.... those were pretty nice and seemed just as thin as the Trojan extra sensitive condoms.

I'd probably go with either of those if I had to go back to using condoms for whatever reason.

We have the same..."problem"...and just tried Durex XXL tonight, he seemed to think they were better than Magnums, which sucks cuz I just bought a whole box of magnums! I hear kimoni microthins are the best, but hard to find in the large size

bf of several years ago

was very large and like a certain brand of xl. Hard to find/ don't remember brand. Anyway when I would find them I would buy 4-5 boxes.

Always got a look from cashier. Some seemed imbarresed. One time the cashier asked if I had found everything I needed . I said yes and put condoms on counter. She made a little laugh or giggly sound. I said they were hard to find and I wanted to stock up. She asked what was hard to find. I told her the large size and brand. She said it must be nice to have a large man. She had a small man and he could not hit all the right places. She was going on and on about her "terrible" boyfriend.

My boyfriend came up from behind and said hi babe. She said to me is this him? I said yes (He was 6'5" and 250 lbs). She told him she was jealous of me and to let her know if we broke up.

I grabbed the condoms paid the bill and we left.

I went back 3 days later and she was working. I bought 4 more boxes. She remembered me and I said we had used up all the others it had been a busy week.

Her jaw dropped and I smiled ear to ear as I left the store.

Back