Hot daze, explorations and suspire.

FurryFury

Addict of Sensation
Tierney had a day off from all the damn prissy lunches and committee meetings. Yes, they were done "with the best of intentions" but still the pretentiousness of some of the "girls" was palatable. If there wasn't so much money raised and good done, she would have resigned from all of her "ladies groups." She was weary of all that and glad for a day just to relax.

Unfortunately her husband, Alex was not home, she never felt that they had enough time together. Alex was off on yet another business trip and Tierney was bored. What she really longed for was some steamy sex but that clearly was not to be. She decided to oil up and go lay out by the pool. She called to Vonda, to bring out some long island tea to the pool and later a cool fruit salad. Vonda nodded her understanding and went back in the house to clean and cook. The house was so big and complicated that Alex insisted on a full staff, hell he had insisted on the house too and on having Tierney.

Meanwhile Tierney watched the sun shimmer over the pool water for a while and closed her eyes. Laying back in the chase lounge chair, she lowered her bikini straps and sighed as she felt the rays begin to warm her skin. Well, being bored wasn't all bad, this was feeling better by the moment. She reached over for her drink and took a nice long swallow. Yes, the day was getting better all the time. She drank and enjoyed the day, the outdoor air, a slight breeze was there and that was nice too. It was a perfect day. She fell asleep, her dreams were of men, mouths, and hands caressing her. She woke up just before she came from the inchoate images that made her feel so good. She was feeling less restless than before, softer, more pliable and very needy for companionship.

She was in fact awakened by the sound of shoes as Vonda came back out. She glanced at her watch. It wasn't lunch time yet. What the hell was it now? Tierney wondered with a huge sigh.

"Mrs. Davis?" Vonda said. "The handyman that Mr. Davis hired is here."

"Oh okay, you can show him what needs doing right Vonda?" Tierney asked. She hated dealing with the workers and mostly left that to her husband and staff when she could.

"Sure Mr. Davis filled me in, just wanted to let you know." Vonda replied.

"Thank you Vonda." Tierney said happily, but something tugged at her, some nonspecific, wants, dissatisfaction with her lifestyle, something...she couldn't put her finger on it.

She decided it was time to let some of the sun get on her back and sat up. One hand on her bikini top straps, the other went behind the chair and fiddled with the adjustment. She got the back of the chair to go down. She then laid down so her feet were slightly elevated where her head had been and grabbed her drink, putting it on the concrete near her.

Her legs were long and sleek, she couldn't help but rub them against one another a couple of times. They felt so deliciously soft, like silk. Tierney was bored again. She took another sip of her drink but it had gotten watery from the ice melting in the sun. Vonda could always make her another but she just didn't care enough to call for Vonda. She drained the remaining liquid and put the glass down again, the ice rattling like chimes against the sides of it.

She undid the last strap to her bikini top and closed her eyes. Her mind drifted in and out of consciousness like silver fish in the dark shallows of a lake, until her body jerked awake, what had Alex said this morning? Something crazy, like, "If you ever have an affair, I'll forgive you darlin." She shook her head, the dark waves of her long hair tumbled around her face. Did he want her to have an affair or something? Lately it seemed like it. In fact, it seemed like Alex was into ALL kinds of things lately.

She had always been willing to have sex, wherever and whenever he wanted. He kept wanting to try stranger and stranger things. She sometimes wanted sex more often than he had the time and drive for. She didn't mind the strange things. In fact, after her brain adjusted to his ideas and she tried whatever it was, she usually loved them. She was beginning to wonder if she was sick. She thought she might be addicted to sex or a slut or something. "Good girls just don't." That's what her Mom always said. Of course her Mom had to have had sex at least three times or Tierney would have never been born, much less her brother and sister. She chuckled to herself trying to imagine her mother having sex with her father or anyone. She just couldn't do it. Her thoughts drifted back to herself and the sex she wanted.

She was hot, lonely and bored, very often but she had been good so far. She didn't want to have to be forgiven by Alex that was the bottom line. She knew she'd have a hard time rebuilding the trust if she found he was having an affair, so it was hard for her to consider having one herself. She wondered if she'd feel so guilty she'd tell him herself or if she could keep a dark secret like that? Which would be more selfish? Lord knew, there were times when she saw other men, even some women too and just felt a surge of interest and heat. What an interesting world it would be if she could act on that with no fear of reprisals, she thought, and again, she wondered how sincere Alex was and why he kept telling her that.

Just then the handyman walked out of the house and toward her. She had expected someone overweight, with a big swagger, from their tool belt and pants that, when they bent over showed this fat hairy ass crack but no, this guy was F-I-N-E. He looked maybe too young and too fine for such a job. His hair fell into his eyes boyishly and she couldn't help but smile up at him. Her legs subconsciously opened further on the inclined part of the chair and she felt the sun working it's magic, making her horny as it nearly always did. Well hell she was always horny only after being in the sun, having a drink? Well then she became even hotter. Tierney watched him walk up to her, in his faded blue jeans, with a such a large, noticeable bulge.

She swallowed visibly, while she shaded her face with her hand since the sun was directly in her dark green eyes and the sunglasses though dark, didn't help enough. She nearly sat up, but then remembered her top was essentially off. She quickly lay back down and affected an air of casual indolence. I really don't need this, she thought, not now, when I am feeling so hungry for some fun. Why is he coming to me? Didn't Vonda tell him what Alex wanted him to do? Tierney waited for the handyman to tell her what he wanted.

I was looking forward to this new job just like I looked forward to every new adventure in my life. I had started my own little business and finally had my first client. I say client, not customers, because my business was set up to cater to the wealthy, people who felt they deserved to be considered clients, not customers. I was looking forward to see how I might build my business, to see how quickly I could develop a good client base. I knew the business I chose would require hard work, both physically as well as mentally. I knew the one thing the wealthy could never find, was a good handyman. Not many people were willing to do manual labor while their wealthy clients laid around all day. Most handymen were not jack of all trades, so to speak and therefore not really qualified for the work. Not many handymen could withstand the humility of knowing they provided little to their clients other than doing menial physical labor for those who just did not want to be bothered with it. I was different.

Me?……well…I knew I had all the qualifications for the perfect handyman. At the age of 25, I had completed college, with a degree in business management, a minor in psychology as well as having survived several classes in philosophy and marketing. I spent my summers working in construction and woodworking. My dad taught me plumbing and electrical. My best life long pal was qualified in tile setting and slab stone (marble and granite) fabrication and installation. My love of good design consumed my free time with reading and sketching. I loved working with my hands. In addition to my education and work experience I had been blessed with two extremely beautiful parents, both inside and out. Their physical beauty and summers of physical labor had done my body well. My brown hair neatly trimmed but just a bit shaggy in the back, it seemed to be enjoyable to the fingers of most ladies I have met. My deep brown eyes sparkled almost as much as I loved life. My body well defined and toned, yet not the obvious gym built body.

Now, I was about to embark upon my next maiden voyage, that of “handyman to the wealthy”. I had already been interviewed and hired by one Mr. Alex Davis. After my interview I did my research and was well aware of his financial assets as well as knowing he owned several properties both in this country as well as in the Cayman Islands. I knew he was married, no kids, and knew he networked with many influential people. I had to admit that Mr Davis did seem slightly preoccupied during the interview with both my looks and subtle, very subtle, comments of how much his wife would enjoy having a handyman around. I shrugged it off believing he thought I was good looking and his wife would enjoy the eye candy, if that is what one would use to describe me. I didn’t think so.

I pulled up in my new pickup, completely outfitted with all the tools a handyman might need. I introduced myself to the maid and asked to meet the lady of the house. She rattled on with the list of things Mr. Davis had left for me to accomplish. I let her run through each item, taking mental notes. When she finally finished, I let her know I would begin working my way through the list immediately after I was allowed to introduce myself to the lady of the house. I knew the key to my business was good quality work, good communication, and good people skills. I wanted the lady of the house to know my name, to know if there was anything she might want done, she could come directly to me. The maid finally gave in and lead me out to the pool. I took mental pictures along the way, noting the good quality construction of the residence, the well known artwork displayed on their walls. The pool and terrace area was extraordinary, the landscaping beautiful, the terrace large enough for any event one might hold.

When the lady of the house came into view I was amazed at her beauty. I saw her laying on the lounge chair, her complete backside in my view. Now, this is one aspect of my new business I had not thought through. I walked over to the front of her, glancing down as she grabbed her bikini straps, obviously having forgotten she untied them. She laid back down, making sure she was covered. I could see she felt a tad uneasy. I knelt down in front of her so my face was closer to her eye level. “Hi, Mrs. Davis. I just wanted to introduce myself, My name is Jake Daniels, but please, call me Jake. I’ll be on my way to work through Mr. Davis’ list, but wanted to let you know, if anything comes to your mind, don’t hesitate to come to me directly.” I made a half gesture of tipping the baseball cap on my head and stood back up.

Tierney watched him, squat down, looked into his brown eyes and damn near fell into those dark pools. She closed her eyes behind her dark sunglasses and tried to reign in her primal responses. Damn it, he was so nice looking and she was so bored and lonely...but ladies just don't do that sort of thing, right? Right. She opened her eyes and looked at his hands. They looked large to her and strong. Not at all like Alex's hands. He insisted on regular manicures. His hands were always baby soft and perfect though sometimes they grew hard and tight on her body. Listening to Jake's words, she felt a tremor ride her skin and the heat in her grow even more.

If only he knew what she was thinking about. Come to him directly, he had said, oh the thoughts she was having, so unbecoming a lady, she strangled a laugh, deep inside her. No, it was best not to let on that Tierney Davis was having such thoughts. She held out her hand to him and said in her patented voice, the one that brought in donations and made men's toes curl in their boots.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Jake Daniels, I'll keep that in mind."

Her eyes swept his body again from behind the dark glasses. She thought, oh you have no idea how much I'll keep that in mind. He was about her age and she couldn't help wonder what his hand would feel like if he took the one she was offering him.

She liked his manners, the tip of the hat and all. She liked him, a lot, maybe too much. She smiled at him and wished she had an excuse to, well, do a lot of things. Maybe if she dropped a handkerchief like the ladies of old did, he would bend over and pick it up and she could look at his fine ass. Oh, or she could drop something in the pool and watch him get wet. Then, slowly lay him back and lick the water off of him. No! Bad girl! Stop that! She told herself. Get a grip on it! She shook her head a tiny bit, trying to get the image out of it.

"I'm sure you'll do fine." She managed to say in an even tone.

Last edited:
Jake

I knelt in front of this beautiful lady, my knees bent and legs spread, much like a baseball catcher ready to catch the next pitch. My eyes glancing down from hers to her breasts. They were covered to where I could see very little, but it was obvious they were full, soft and perfect for kneading and squeezing. I imagined in my mind what her nipples would feel like, taste like.

I struggled within myself to raise my eyes back to her face. Her shades not allowing me to see her eyes, not able to read her face completely. I wondered where her eyes were focusing. Her hair loosely wrapped around her neck allowing the sun to soak her shoulders and back. Her legs, soft and silky, begging to be caressed.

She offered her hand to me, I reached over, gently grasping it. It felt so soft and so small in mine. I placed my other hand over the top of hers, my mind reeling. I felt almost embarrassed at how rough my hands must feel to her.

Just how long can I let my hand linger I wondered. Her touch electrifying me, I wanted to let my hand wander up over her arm. I suddenly had wished I had worn baggier jeans. I knew I had to be proper here, I knew it was not my place to come on to the lady of the house. My business would be dead before it started if I went about this the wrong way.

Reluctantly I let go of her, "Its nice meeting you too Mrs. Davis. Like I said, don't hesitate to ask if there is anything you need. I always figure the lady of the house knows better what needs to be done. I know Mr. Davis is quite busy with his business dealings, so I aim to take care of the things around here that he doesn't have time for............. or whatever is not receiving his proper attention. I'll be around most days and like to get an early start. If I am ever here too early for you, or make too much noise for you in the morning just let me know, I'll adjust my schedule accordingly. Well, I better get moving on the list, enjoy your day Mrs. Davis."

I stood and turned to walk away, taking a few steps before stopping. Turning my head back to face you, "Mrs. Davis? Just one question if you don't mind. Most of the list, at least for today, requires me to be working back here and well, uh with the sun and heat I tend to get somewhat sweaty (forcing a smile) and like to work with my shirt off. I realize that might offend some people and I surely have no intention of offending my employer on my first day, so let me know if you'd rather I keep it on." Damn that sounded just totallly stupid and corny I told myself.

He knelt in front of her, his legs spread and knees bent and Tierney had a difficult time keeping her composure. Was his cock just that big when flaccid? She wondered or was he actually turned on by her? Was he hot and thinking the same sort of nasty thoughts she was?

He touched her hand and a fusion of electricity, traveled through her. He put one hand over both of their hands. She smiled at that. Her hand was completely enveloped in both of his. His felt warm and slightly rough. She imagined those playing with her body. dragging a little at her skin, adding sensation as they did. Her eyes closed again around that thought and her nipples hardened. She was glad they were not visible to the man before her. If she leaned up she could make them visible but right now all he could see was the tops and sides of her breasts. She was wishing she had her straps on but this was unexpected, this meeting with the handyman, she wondered about his hands again on her legs and ass.

Okay, this was the wrong frame of mind to be in. She had to maintain her damned society persona, she opened her eyes again, grateful that she was wearing dark sunglasses. She listened to his words and studied him, fighting her feelings, her needs. Sometimes fighting against your base instinct was just so tiring.

"Mr. Jake Daniels, I will keep that in mind." She said as she watched him get up and start to walk away. Inside she felt a sudden chill, as if she had passed up an opportunity that would never be back. She thought to herself, I should just tell him I want to fuck his brains out and rise up, take off my swim suit bottom, make him screw me right here on this chase in front of Vonda and the staff. Maybe I should have Vonda record it for Alex. See if he really likes it when I take him up on some damn fool thing he said? I know I'd like it.

She put her hand over her mouth just thinking about it and then he turned back catching her in that gesture. She put her hand down a smile showing as she did, her face blushing pink a bit, her nipples felt as hard under her as pecans.

Oh, she thought, he will be working out here? Here often? She wondered just what all Alex wanted done. The man always wanted something done, she knew. Always full of new ideas. Oh yes, he wants to know if it will offend me if he works with his shirt off. She thought. Not if me putting my pussy in your face won't offend you she thought and chuckled.

"No Mr. Jake Daniels that is perfectly understandable, I would, want you, to be, um, comfortable in your work, of course. Won't bother me a bit." She said, thinking, hell yes it will, but in a good way. She winked at him and it shocked her. Thank the good lord she had on the sunglasses and he couldn't see. She really was losing her mind today. Too many long tedious days being the good lady were perhaps pushing her into a strange frame of mind.

"Oh and Mr. Jake Daniels?" She said. "Would you mind telling Vonda to bring me out another drink? I'd appreciate it muchly. Hey, there is an idea, we need an intercom system or something, for me to contact the staff from here. Though I guess a cell phone would work. Hmm, lets think about that, shall we?" Tierney smiled at the man and this smile was just slightly naughty looking on her sweet face.

Last edited:
"Sure thing Mrs. Davis" I said, stepping back next to you, bending over to retrieve your glass. "I'm sure you get mighty thirsty out here in the sun." Wondering just who applies the oil to your body when you need more. Gazing down over your shoulders, back, ass and legs, thankful that you're not able to watch my eyes. My hands struggling to keep from touching you, just a long caress along your leg would make me feel so good.

Shaking my head I move on, walking into the Kitchen and handing Vonda your glass letting her know you've requested another. Vonda gives me a smile, a smile like she knows something I don't.

Grabbing my tools and material from the truck I head back to the rear yard, coming in through the outside gate. It squeaks as I open it and I make a mental note to give it some lubrication. As I turn and head onto the terrace, I see you looking, wondering who was coming through the gate. "Sorry Mrs. Davis' I'll take care of that annoying squeak later today."

I walked past you, once again admiring your beauty, as I head towards the flower garden about 20 feet in front of you. I set my tools down and began inspecting the trellis. "Well, Mr. Davis was right about the trellis, its definitely in need of some work. I'm sure I can fix it though, no need to replace it completely."

I pull my shirt up over my head tossing it on the nearby bench. Bending over to pick up a pry bar, I begin removing the pieces of trellis that would require replacemnt. Piece by piece I inspected the trellis, leaving the good parts and removing the bad. I grabbed a ladder and climbed it to inspect the top pieces. Within an hours time I had all the bad removed. The sun was definitely beating down today, my pits and chest were perspiring as I worked. The enitre time my thoughts had been on you, imagining the pleasure and enjoyment we could have together. Imagining my tongue licking along those silky legs, placing kisses along the way. Unfortunately, this portion of the project was complete, I would now need to concentrate on replacing the worn pieces.

She felt his body heat as he leaned down so very close to her, in order to get her glass and held her breath, trying still to reign in her body and those delicious dirty thoughts that kept playing in her mind about him.

As he rose, she let out her breath and then inhaled his scent. He was already walking away, his scent and words trailing after him, like the white vapor trails a jet leaves in the sunny blue sky. He smelled real to her. Not all dandied up and ready for a day of corporate take overs or a night of tight smiles and swimming in social shark waters. No, he smelled like a real, honest working man and that just made her want him all the more.

"I'm sure you get mighty thirsty out here in the sun." He had said. She chuckled a little to herself, reaching back, securing as best she could, the strap at the middle of her back, a difficult thing to do, but she would be damned, if she was going to be stuck on her stomach the whole time he was out here working. Oh hell yes, I get plenty thirsty, for all kinds of things, she thought, watching his ass as he walked away from her. She wondered just why he was shaking his head.

She tied the other straps around her neck and sat up, readjusting the chair so she could comfortably get the sun in her face, something Mr. Georges, said never to do, but she liked the feeling of the heat licking at her skin. She stretched her long legs and with one knee up she felt heat spreading like a wild fire in her groin. How was she going to get through this day? Maybe she should call some of the girls and arrange something, anything, to distract her, only she also felt so tired. Pansy, Kiki, Bitsy and Lovely would never understand and Tierney could never tell them, what she was feeling or needed. My best friends, she thought, who I can tell nothing real about myself too. Great. She heaved another sigh, that seemed to relieve her a bit and cleanse her thoughts.

She heard Vonda's shoes and looked up to see her. She was a nice looking lady, Vonda. Had actually been with Alex longer than Tierney had. Sometimes Tierney caught looks from Vonda that made her wonder what Vonda knew that Tierney didn't. Lord sometimes she thought about backing Vonda up against the wall and kissing her, stroking her skin. Something in her made her think Vonda wouldn't mind. She always wondered but never asked if Vonda and Alex had been intimate. Some things it was better to not know.

Gratefully taking the glass from Vonda, Tierney thanked her and watched her walk off, enjoying the smooth rolling of her hips. I think I'll just get wasted today. She thought. Yes, I'll sink into the sun's warmth, the long island teas, my fantasies, the pool and hopefully never wake up. She thought to herself.

Then he came back and she smiled when he said that he would fix the squeak soon. She watched him without seeming to. Mostly from her periphery or while his back was to her. Watching the muscles play under his skin. She drank and dripped more oil onto her body, rubbing it in, watching him, wishing it was his hands making her skin, shiny and slippery.

When her drink was gone, she lapsed into a daydream of sorts. She wasn't really aware of it at first. She felt his hands on her, his mouth on her mouth, his tongue snaking into her lips penetrating her mouth. She felt herself melt and open to him, his hard erection, pressing against her and then she jerked about an inch off the chase and realized she had fallen asleep. She glanced over at him, coloring a little, wondering but not willing to look down yet to see if her moisture was visible through her bikini bottom to anyone but herself.

Jake

The view of her body just as delicious from the front. If only those shades would come off. I was sort of irritated with myself, my mind not concentrating on the job at hand, this was taking longer than it should have. The feeling in my jeans never really going away.

I grabbed my shirt and wiped some of the sweat off. Picking up the bad pieces of wood I carried them to my truck, intending to dump them on my way home. It took several trips back and forth, each time passing the lovely Mrs. Davis. Each time admiring her body more. The fullness of her breasts, her nipples showing through the top of her bikini. Her stomach so flat and lickable. Her lips begging to be kissed or better yet, to be wrapped around me. Each trip by her I would feel my jeans become tighter. Her legs, one slightly bent up, oh man, I thought, the hours I could spend pleasing her.

Finally having taken the old wood out and bringing the new in, I sat on the bench, resting for a second. Sneaking occaisonal glances. I wasn't sure if you were napping or not, but it did seem as if your mind was elsewhere. At one point I thought I saw your hand running over your body. Whether you were thinking of anything sexual or not I had no idea, maybe it was just your body that continually exuded sexual sensuality.

I really needed and wanted to rub the bulge in my jeans. However, I could never be sure if you were glancing my way or not. Shaking my head, thinking it would get my mind to move on, I bent over and picked up the jug of ice water I had brought. I opened it and bent my head back, taking big gulps of the fresh coldness. Some of it, overflowing my mouth, running down my neck and chest. Having satisfied my thirst I set the jug on my bulge, using it to re-adjust myself in hopes that if you were looking you wouldn't realize what I was doing.

I wonder what Mr Davis thought his wife did everyday. I wonder if a man with that much money, that much clout, was that busy, I wondered if he would care if she fooled around. I wonder if she already did. I wonder if that was really why he hired me. Again, shaking my head and chuckling to myself, telling myself yea, right stud, he hired you to fuck his wife, c'mon man, you're not that much of a stud, get your ass back to work before you lose the job.

She continued to watch him, wishing for some music but feeling a deep lassitude she just lay there. So Tierney didn't bother to get up and turn on the elaborate sound system. She hated when he wiped the sweat from his body, she had entertained thoughts of licking that off of him, slowly.

She watched him go back and forth in front of her quite enjoying the view. Her mind coming up with all sorts of scenarios in which she got him close, got him touching her, grabbed him and took him right there on the bench or the concrete, in the pool. Umm. Yes, her mind was racing.

Tierney decided she'd better get up before her arousal made her so wet it was visible to others. She tended to be wet but today, watching him, so hungry for attention, so damn bored, she knew things were only going to get worse. Once in the pool she would be wet all over and therefore safe from others knowing how drenched she was. She snuck a glance down at herself as she moved and was relieved to see no wet spot soaking through. Taking off the dark glasses, she swung her legs onto the pool deck and stretched her back. She felt kind of like a lazy cat warmed in the sun. How long until she had another day like this she wondered, a day when Alex was home and they could really enjoy it together? Her lips formed a pout with that thought, her brows moving together, probably never, she concluded.

She went over to the diving board and prepared to dive. She saw Vonda come out and say something to the Handyman and felt a flare of curiosity and jealousy. She chided herself for that. What could she be thinking, she was really losing it today. She dove into the pool and felt the cool water hit her hot skin, she smiled to herself as she plunged torpedo like through the deep. Few things she liked better than diving and swimming when slightly tipsy. Oh sure it was dangerous but it felt so good and really wasn't everything dangerous these days? Like Jake's eyes, for instance, she could just get lost in those things.

She skimmed the very bottom of the pool, sliding along like a fish, her ears popping a little from the depth. She liked the slightly sandpapery feel of the bottom of the pool on her soft skin. Alex wanted the pool lined with some soft fake material and she was sure it would be done soon but Tierney would miss this feeling. She stayed under a long time, skimming the bottom like that, and almost made the entire length of the pool before she broke the surface. That was one thing she excelled at, holding her breath.

She shook the water out of her eyes and noticed another drink on the edge of the pool. How nice of Vonda. Tierney didn't even have to ask. Her dark long hair sprung up in tight spirals all around her face and shoulders and she impatiently brushed it back from her face as walked through the cool water over to the side and grabbed her drink. Taking a long swallow she noticed him drinking at the same time. Watching, her green eyes very clearly focused on the water that fell down his chin, neck and chest. She already knew that she wanted to lick the sweat off of him but the idea of also having ice water to lick and the contrast of the hot salty sweat with the clear cold H2O made her swallow.

Now that she was wet, she was not worried as much about how drenched her sex was. No one could tell now that she was thinking such terrible, nasty thoughts, right? Right. Except perhaps for her eyes. One didn't always school one's expression well enough and in those unguarded moments, then they could be read. She looked over at Jake and wondered just what he was doing with that water jug. No, couldn't be what she thought, could it? She wanted to get out of the pool and ask him, offer her assistance maybe. She smiled at the thought. Then she looked at her drink, wondering if there was more in it than standard. No, she was getting paranoid, had to be. Still she rarely felt this free and reckless. Vonda would never do such a thing though, unless Alex told her to. She dropped that idea and looked back over to Jake. She had an idea then. It was just a nice friendly idea, nothing wrong with it really, she told herself.

"Mr. Jake Daniels?" She called, her voice lilting on the breeze as she gestured with her long slender arms for him to come over to her. Watching him walk over to the edge of the pool she had decided he must just be that big all the time, no way she could think he had a raging hard on the entire time she had been watching him. The idea of something that potentially big touching her, rather scared her and she also wished he really was that turned on by her. What a damn ego I have, she thought. She wanted to simply reach up and pull him into the pool with her, play with him like a child might, until their lips, hands, legs and groins found each other and made the play more adult.

She smiled up at him, the smile touched and warmed her huge deep green eyes. "I bet you are getting hungry. I hate to eat alone, would you like to have lunch with me?" She asked.

Damn, she hoped the heat she was feeling build up in her body, while he was so close, his eyes meeting hers, his lips so close, was not visible to him. Tierney hoped that her eyes didn't give away her hot desire but if nothing else, perhaps they would be able to have a nice little lunch. Perfectly innocent that would be and gracious too, like a Southern lady should always be. She told herself that. Distantly she heard another voice in her head saying, it knew better but she ignored it and licked her lips her pink tongue darting out, before she could stop herself.

Last edited:
It wasn't bad enough to have to watch Mrs. Davis laying on the lounge chair sunning, now she had to get up and go for a swim. I was all set to put the jug of water down and return to work. Now, I was mesmerized, I couldn't move, I had to wait on the off chance she would give me a view of her beauty, water running down her body as she got out of the pool. I tilted my head back, pretending I was not paying attention to the sexy body in the water. Sneaking glances when I thought she wouldn't notice.

Between the heat of the sun and Mrs. Davis, my body was overheating. I half thought of pouring the cold water over my head to cool myself down. I had to get my mind back on my work. This certainly is not a very productive day for my new business. But, maybe, just maybe she was toying with me, maybe she did want me looking, maybe she did want me to play. But what about Mr. Davis, damn if he found out his new handyman was fooling around with his wife on the first day, well I couldn't think about what might happen.

I watched as Mrs. Davis swam along the bottom of the crystal clear pool, her body swimming gracefully along. She swam under water for a long time, unbelieveably long for a lady of her petit size. If I could only find a reason to get closer to her, to see her eyes as she came up out of the water. My heart was pounding, the jug now useless in helping adjust the bulge in my pants.

Ok, enough I told myself, tilting back for one final drink before getting back to my work. It was while I was drinking, that I heard her calling me. I set the jug back down, looking over towards her, from a distance I could see her long hair soaked, the water running down her face, neck, down between her breasts. I knew it wouldn't be a good idea to go over to her, but, my mind would not control itself. I set the jug on the ground and slowly walked towards her.

Crouching down like before, finally getting a good look at her beuatiful eyes sparkling in the sun. her lashes so long and sexy. I felt filthy, my body sweaty and dirty, hers clean and cooled from the pool. I felt filthy for the thoughts runnning through my mind, the things I would love to do with her, covering her body with kisses, licking along every curve, my fingers teasing her silky skin.

She brought me back to reality quickly when she asked if I'd join her for lunch. Damn, so much for hoping to be invited into the pool with her. Her voice, asking me to have lunch, her eyes, though, not quite sure what they were telling me, but it was not as innocent as lunch, that much I knew. I smiled back, keeping my eyes directly on hers, "Mrs. Davis, I'd love to have lunch, but ah, I'm not sure its quite appropriate for you to be lunching with the help, is it? But, then again, you are my employer, so I guess it would be inappropriate for me to say no." Extending my hand, "May I help you out of the water?" Knowing she probably would decline my offer, but needing to give it one last chance to see your beauty wet, the water running over your curves.

Her brows went up as he tried to tell Tierney her idea was inappropriate, but then he said yes and she smiled again.

"Then it's settled Mr. Jake Daniels." She said. "Just let Vonda know what you would like, we'll lunch in um, say thirty minutes." Tierney had no intention of getting out of the water, yet her hand reached for his as if her body was controlling her mind and not the other way around as was appropriate.

He pulled her out of the water, she kept a grip on her drink so she wouldn't drip into it. She didn't want to dilute it. The water ran in rivets down her body, between her breasts, her thighs and beaded up on her skin in places the way rain will do on a newly waxed car. She sort of fell against him a bit, her balance a little off from so many things that day. Tierney inhaled him and smiled up into his face. "Thank you for your assistance. Sir." She said somewhat playfully. "Should you need to use the facilities, there are several at the main house and over in the pool house, we have two. Did anyone tell you that?" She asked still looking up at him. "You might also like to cool down, with a shower or a swim some time. Please feel free to do that as well. There are extra suits and two showers in the bathhouse as well." Tierney said still not moving, getting the front of him wet.

Her body, so light, was very easy for me to lift from the water. The water running down her body, like arrows, directing me to follow with my eyes. It was where the water disappeared into the top of her bikini, between her breasts, that my eyes stopped. Unable to move on for the moment. I felt myself inadvertently licking my lips.

My concentration broken as I felt her begin to lose balance and lean into me. Her head now against my shoulder, I could smell her sexy feminine scent as I inhaled. My free hand instinctively moving to her waist, steadying her. I was surprised she didn't jump away from me, feeling the sweat on my body and smelling my perspiration.

She looked up into my eyes, smiling, informing me of the facilities available and letting me know they were available for my use. What I wouldn't give to go for a swim in the pool with her, a suit, although, wouldn't be necessary.

"Why thank you Mrs. Davis, its very kind of you. I might just take you up on the offer for a swim later, providing of course, I can finish my work. Are you sure Mr. Davis will not mind?"

The water from your body as it pressed against mine, cooled my skin to the touch, but yet heated me, turning me on more. I had a feeling lunch might be delayed if you didn't pull yourself away. I would not be the one moving, I was determined to see just how far this might go. I was sure the front of my jeans were getting fairly wet by now. My hand moving from your waist, brushing off a strand of wet hair from your face, then letting my hand graze over your shoulder and down your arm. "You're a very beautiful lady, Mrs. Davis. You must have many men wishing they could be with you. Mr Davis is very lucky, I hope he realizes that."

Tierney looked up at him and smiled again. She saw him lick his lips and it occurred to her that maybe he really was interested in her the way she was in him.

She really didn't know why she was acting this way. She drank all the time. She was bored most of the time. She was horny 99% of the time but she never did things like this, never acted on her needs like this. Maybe with what Alex had said this morning, it had all finally reached a peak, and she couldn't fight it anymore. She tried to listen, not just to Jake's voice but also catch the meaning of his words. Alex mind? She laughed a little at that.

"Alex likes his things to be used, I think." She said.

Then Jake moved that annoying strand of hair off her face and ran his hand along her arm. His hand felt so strong and slightly rough, she liked feeling it on her and she shivered a little.

Then he said she was beautiful. Such wonderful words. How long had it been since someone told her that? It had been a long time, a very long time since those words had issued out of someone's lips and caressed her ears. She felt like crying, her eyes glittered and she smiled again and laughed.

"I don't know about many men." She said, shaking her head, the long tight spirals, slapping against her face, neck and back. "Mr, Davis would eschew luck I'm afraid. He would say luck had nothing to do with it. Alex would say he works hard for what he wants and makes things happen until he gets it." She seemed about to say more but trailed off, her brows creased in thought for a few seconds, then smoothed.

Tierney tilted her head up to Jake. "Thanks." She said. Still leaning against his shoulder. She had cooled some in the pool water but now up against Jake she felt as heated as before.

Last edited:
Things seem to be heating up rather than cooling down. I wasn't sure where this was going, I only knew where I wanted it to go. But, the consequences of what I wanted to do could be huge.

Your eyes were begging me to continue. My head was begging me to continue. I knew this would not be the proper thing to do, I mean, someone with your stature with someone like me.

It would be so easy to continue on. My hand and fingers reasting on your hip could very easily reach further back and pull you closer, tighter to me, letting you feel just what you were doing to me. My tongue could very easily begin licking the water off your neck and continue on down to your breasts. Licking between your breasts as my hand would raise up and cup them, squeezing them gently, or maybe reaching back to untie the strings that held the top in place.

I tried to think clearly and quickly. I didn't want to get either of us in trouble. For all I knew Mr Davis could have cameras all over this place. Then there was Vonda. My body ached to touch yours more, my mouth ached to be against your skin. Hell, I wasn't totally sure if you wanted to do the same things I wanted.

I looked around and could see a couple of cameras around the outside of the home. Thats when the idea formed in my head. There certainly would not be cameras in the pool house, would there? Plus, it would force you to make a decision one way or the other.

"Ah, Mrs. Davis," I said as I lifted my arm and smelled my pit, "I don't mean to be gross, but, uh, I think maybe I need a shower before lunch. Would you mind if I used the pool house?" I knew it would force you to come sneak a look if you were at all interested and I assumed there would be no cameras watching.

Last edited:
Tierney wondered again at herself, her unseemly behavior and yet, she couldn't quite work up a head of steam over it, she just didn't care and that, well, that had never happened before to her. She didn't care. How did that happen? She contemplated that but found no answers. Her body yelled it's need at her, shouting out all other thoughts.

She leaned against him more and smiled. Her left breast touched him, wet, cool and her nipple was hard and pebbled up. "Oh I don't think you need to worry, to me you just smell real, honest and hardworking but you may certainly use the shower. Just let Vonda know what you would enjoy before hand so she can be getting it ready."

Tierney pull back from him then reluctantly, her body screamed at her for her foolishness. Clearly her body wanted much more of him. She lifted her glass to her mouth and drank from it. Her eyes were still seeking his. She waited for him to say or do whatever he would.

Last edited:
Her actions sealed it, she wanted me as much as I wanted her, no question. She may not vocalize it, but her body just totally showed itself to me. To hell with the shower, unless it was with her. She came right out and said she loved the smell of me.

My body felt electric as her breast rubbed against my chest. She pulled away, taking her glass and tilting it and her head up, sipping what was left of it.

As your head tilted back I leaned in, placing my lips on your neck, kissing, letting my tongue run along from one side down to the center. My mouth tightening against your skin sucking gently on your adams apple. My hand reaching around, cupping your ass and pulling you back against me. Pulling you close enough for you to feel my excitement.

"Well then, Mrs. Davis, if you don't mind my scent, I am sure not one to change now." My mouth moving to yours, my lips covering yours, feeling their fullness, their moistness. I press my tongue against your lips, pushing them open and sliding in, exploring the inside of your mouth. Tasting your long island teas, tasting your saliva, running my tongue over your perfectly formed teeth.

Grinding my hips against yours, letting you know what I want. "I can tell your body needs this Mrs. Davis. don't deny it." I reach behind you, undoing the ties to your top, pulling it away from you and letting it fall on the pool deck. Finally I can feel your breasts against my chest, your nipples hard, your breast soft and pliable. My mouth kissing your neck, licking your ear. The water on you mixing with the sweat on me. I hold you tight, one hand on each of your hips, kissing my way to your nipples. Covering one with my mouth as my tongue flicks across it, then sucking on it, gently nibbling on it.

Last edited:
This was new territory for Tierney. To have her body up against a man who was not her husband. She was practically begging with her body language to be fucked, that hadn't happened since she met Alex. He had taken possession of her from the start and she had never acted on her needs like this since then, except with him. He liked to be in control though and didn't appreciate her taking the reigns of their sex lives one bit.

She drank the dregs of her Long Island Tea as if she hadn't just brushed her breast against Jake or told him she liked his scent. Tierney kept her eyes on him though, curious about just what he would do. He came closer and began to kiss and lick at her neck then suck on her Adams apple. She groaned as tiny electric sparks rode her skin, traveling her entire body simply from the feel of his warm wet mouth on her.

He pulled her close to him again. She could feel his groin now and knew he was hard for her. Perhaps Tierney should have stopped him cold then. Yes, that was the proper thing to do and she knew that, but the normally reserved Tierney Davis wasn't in charge of this, for some reason, her wonton body had taken control. It felt damned good too, it felt necessary.

He began to kiss her and she kissed him back. One part of her brain was ringing in alarm but it was muffled by the other side, begging for adventure and release. She nibbled at his lips, then tasted his tongue, sucking at it, when he penetrated her mouth. Jake seemed to be exploring her mouth as if he wanted to know every taste and crevasse she had to give him.

He began to talk about what her body needed and how she shouldn't deny it. She wasn't denying anything, she couldn't at that moment. Tierney was caught up in something that she had no control over. That was so unique to her. There was something about this, the unexpectedness of it, the illicitness, and the incorrectness that fed her desire, making it only stronger.

He pulled at the strings to her bikini top then let it simply flutter down onto the pool deck. Her breasts now freed, were all soft and squished against his chest. She couldn't help but think they felt perfect there on this stranger's body.

Jake ground his body into hers and let her know exactly what he wanted. That certainly should have been her wake up call. It wasn't. It just made her grind back at him as if she were in heat. She felt like she was in heat. Tierney was no longer even asking herself what she was doing, nothing seemed to matter now but this.

Her nipples were as hard as plum pits. He left her mouth and made his way to her neck, making her shudder. Jake then traced her ear and finally sucked in her nipple. She closed her eyes and swayed from the heat that burgeoned inside her. Tierney's heart beat a staccato rhythmed drum inside her, spreading that blood filled percussion in the form of an ache to her nipples, all the way to her groin and crashing up again to pound in her ears.

Tierney opened her eyes, took her hand and with her index finger sloughed some of his sweat off of him, then put the finger in her mouth, sucking on it. She looked down at him, watched him latched onto her nipple and smiled, pulling him tighter. She licked the sweat on his forehead. "I'm not denying anything." She finally whispered to Jake, then kissed the top of his head.

Last edited:
I let your nipple fall from my mouth, kissing back up along your neck, over towards your ear. My tongue licking in and around, my mouth sucking on your ear lobe before whispering, "Mrs. Davis, your body is beautiful, your skin feels as if its on fire, your taste is exquisite."

My hand sliding up along your body cupping your breast. My thumb raking over your hard stiff nipple. Your skin feeling so soft and tender against the roughness of my hands. Your breast while full and squeezable fit nicely in my large hand. Kneading, squeezing, caressing. My mouth moving back to yours. My kisses more forceful now. My tongue probing deeper, less tentaive, more demanding.

I lifted your petit frame up, your legs wrapping around my hips. Your groin rubbing against the coarseness of my jeans. I moved over to the lounge chair, laying you down on your back. My heart was pounding as I undid my belt and zipper, sliding my jeans down and stepping out of them. Your eyes watching intently, your body still glistening from the water. My hardness evident in the white boxer breifs as I laid down over your body. Our tongues back together, twirling around, sucking each other. My hands romaing over your body, feeling every curve, feeling its
silkiness.

My lips and tongue beginning its trek over your body. Licking and sucking, tasting every part of you. This was going totake some time, my mouth wanting to linger, my mind telling me to continue on, my tongue saying no, lick here a little longer. My lips closing around your nipple, my teeth biting down lightly, followed by my tongue, licking over it. Moving to the other breast, repesting the actions. Your soft moans encouraged me to continue.

My hand caressing your stomach and sides. Stretching out and running along your leg, reaching your calf and giving it a squeeze before gliding up and uncer your thigh. Rubbing back over the top of your thigh and knee. I envision your thighs wrapped around my waist as I push deeper into you. My hand on its own course, moving up under your ass as I pull us more onto our sides, my fingers reach the top of your bikini, sliding it down.

Last edited:
He left her nipple then, it fell out of his mouth like a forgotten toy. Jake kissed back up her neck making her shiver again, just the right place on her neck alone, given attention could make her come. He played with her other ear. When his tongue went in and around she squirmed and wiggled. It tickled Tierney something awful, goose bumps sprung up all over her hot skin. She wasn't able to hold still until he began to suck on her lobe.

His sweet words made her smile, her hands and arms clutched him tighter to her. She felt like a parched blossom opening up and drinking his words in. No one had ever said such things to her before. His hand found her other breast and he ran his thumb over her nipple, the roughened pad dragging against her engorged tip, making her moan and push into his hand, her back arching.

Jake kissed Tierney harder, deeper and she made little desperate mew-like sounds as she kissed him back with equal fervor. He picked her up and wrapped her long legs around his hips. She tightened her legs on him, grinding against him at the same time. He felt so hard, and his jeans were nice and rough. Her aching intensified. The empty feeling in her crotch took over and she rode that denim clad bulge as if she were a cowgirl in a rodeo on a bucking bronco. It felt so good but she wanted him nude and inside her.

When he lay her down on the chase, broke physical contact with Tierney, she reached out with a little needy cry, not willing to wait at all, her fingers touching his arm, then playing with his nipples, pinching and rubbing them. She held out her arms to him, opening her legs beckoning him closer, wanting his body to press her down, take her over, as she watched him take off his jeans.

Tierney felt infinite relief when he did just that. His body on top of hers felt just right. She loved his weight crushing against her, pinning her down. Her tongue snaked against his, their lips moving together, saliva mixing in another series of kisses. His slightly rough hands sent spikes of sensation all over her. He broke the kiss. Removing his lips and tongue from her mouth. She surged up and kissed his face as he slid down her body with his mouth. Tierney kissed his nose, his eyes, trailed kisses across his forehead and the top of his hair until he was so far down she couldn't reach any part of him with her lips.

She leaned her head back on the chase, her hands rubbing little hard circles around and up his spine while he continued, her legs tightening around him. He found her breasts again, his teeth scraped lightly against her nipple, she moaned and her body lifted again in an involuntary reaction. Both nipples were now engorged and deepening in color from Jake's attentions to them.

She felt his warm hand against her stomach which caused it to flutter and flatten out even more and made a sudden trail of heat down to her v. When he caressed her side her body slithered along him and one small hand grabbed at his ass, pulling him closer. Every part of her he touched, seemed to burn brighter, come more alive and seek to press against him, open to him. Her legs and thighs, were around him now then he moved them on their sides and tugged her bikini bottoms down. She pulled at the side strings so it fell open, moaning and sliding against him.

"You feel so good." She moaned. "Don't stop." Her breathing was getting ragged. She pressed her body tighter to him and twisted her hips against him. "Please." She whispered.

Last edited:
"You feel so very good too, Mrs. Tierney Davis, and I don't intend on stopping any time soon."

My lips kissing your stomach, one hand cupping your breast, the other running along the inside of your thigh. "I have a real need to make your body feel pleasure, to make it feel hot, to make you want my touch more than anything."

My hand sliding under your thigh, lifting your leg and placing your foot on my back. The center of your body now more exposed to me, my tongue eager to reach it, to taste you. I stopped licking, my mouth right of your center, I look up at your eyes. They are half closed, your fingers running lightly through my hair, "May I taste you Mrs. Tierney Davis?" I ask.

Not waiting for your verbal response, my tongue lick all around your pussy, kissing along with licking. Using y tongue I lap from the bottom, upwards, opening your lips with its width. I hear your soft moans encouraging me to continue.

Jake's words again make Tierney smile up at him. He kissed her stomach making it flatten so much that her hip bones became prominent little handles and her tummy went concave. One of his hands held her breast and she pushed up into it making a little ridge of stomach muscle in the center of her belly visible. His other hand spread his warmth along the inside of one of her thighs.

She let her head drop back onto the chair cushion. Her eyes following his movements, her lids half closing. Her senses seemed to be more finely attuned than they usually were, her ears grabbing his words and the sounds he made out of the air. Her hands moved in his hair, fingers twining and tangling in it. He lifted Tierney's leg and put her foot on his back.

He was right there where he could see her pink, glistening pussy and she felt her face flush, a shiver running down her spine. She was glad that she spent so much time at the gym and salon but even so, she felt suddenly shy. She wanted him to fill her, quell that ache, douse her heat.

He asked her in a rather formal way, that reminded them both of who she was and what she was, if he could taste her. Tierney was trying to form an answer. She knew she should say no but her body was burning for him and she couldn't think of the right words just then for either no or yes. He didn't wait for her to give him a verbal cue and instead began licking her. Tierney felt heat throb roughly through her body and began to moan softly. She tried to just accept what he was doing but as he parted her cunt lips, she thrust her hips at him. Then she blushed furiously at her own actions as her fingers convulsed in Jake's hair, her body clearly reacting intensely to each lick, each penetration, and every nibble.

Tierney wiggled and gasped under Jake. She began to pant. Her panting increased as did the flow of her excitement. She moved her legs against Jake's head, he could feel the muscles in them move and those along her thighs.

Your soft moans and urging with your hands let me know it was fine for me to continue. My tongue opening the lips of your pussy, getting the first taste of your juices. The taste so sweet so warm I knew I would not be leaving anytime soon.

Your hips pushing up, wanting my tognue to probe deeper. Licking my way along, reaching your clit and flicking over it, over and over. Your thighs closing in around my head increasing the intensity of your scent in my nostrils.

Your body so soft and so beautiful, my hands not able to lay still. Roaming, caressing, feeling, exploring. Bringing my lips to your clit, sucking, making it hard, causing your moans to intensify. A rather funny thought ran through my head, wondering if the cameras included microphones. Wondering if Mr Davis would be able to hear your pleasure.

My fingers spreading you open further, my tongue gliding in, lapping and wanting more of a taste. My cock wanting to be inside you, to push in deeper than anyone has ever been, to spread you more open than anyone ever has. Control I told myself, control yourself, there will be time for that.

My tongue back on your clit as my finger began teasing your pussy lips, pushing in just slightly, then rubbing around. I always loved pleasuring a lady this way, but this seemed even better, you seemed to like it more, you tasted better than the others.

Kissing all around ur pussy as I said to you "You are one hot lady Mrs. Tierney Davis, your body turns me on so much, I want to pleasure you all day, ever day."

My tognue licking back, pushing in deeper, wanting to bring forth a flood of your juices. My finger joining my tongue, sliding in deeper than my tongue could reach.

She felt his tongue enter her pussy and it felt so good, she nearly swooned. Jake licked up higher reaching her clit. Tierney went a bit wild at that. Her eyes opened looking huge, the dark green color of her eyes was drowned out by her now dilated black irises. Her pants got faster and her moans louder. She rocked herself against his mouth with a gasp as he flicked his tongue on her clit then sucked on it. She could feel his wonderful hands all over her body, they seemed to be everywhere at once.

Tierney let out another gasp when Jake's fingers spread open her folds and he began to lick at her, penetrating her cunt with his fingers and tongue. She wiggled around unable to remain still as the sensations of his fingers and tongue exploded heat and desire in her. She felt her muscles contract around his fingers, that smooth hot tongue and then a gush of wetness inside her.

She wasn't thinking about being married or in society right then she wasn't thinking at all, just feeling. He said her name again, which caused a feeling as if electric sparks were dancing on her skin and a brief hot flush of shame at what she was doing and allowing, then she was lost again in the thrills her body and his were bringing her.

Part of his words echoed in her head. "I want to pleasure you all day, everyday." Her lips curled up into a smile at that. If only he could, she thought. If only he could be here every day, kissing, licking and stroking. I want his hard cock inside me somewhere, anywhere, hell, I want him everywhere. She thought turning red again with such wanton thoughts.

"Just... call... me... Tierney..." She panted.

And...ooh...don't...stop...please...don't...ever...stop..." She managed to say.

It wasn't easy to think or speak, she was very near a release, her pussy felt so engorged and was throbbing almost painfully, contracting as if trying to find the cock it should have, her clit was buzzing and pulsing nearly making her explode already.

He quit her clit and licked all around her pussy again, then plunged his tongue into her, a finger joining it and going deeper. She felt her moisture drench her again, flooding her insides and begin to trickle out of her. His tongue had her pinned down, she tossed her curls around her as she began to move her head from side to side, eyes closing again. She felt incredible, like an insect pinned down and mounted for display. Her hips shot up convulsively, her fingers tightened in his hair.

She felt such an fierce hunger for him and his body. Her own form seemed to be more exquisitely sensitive than it ever had been before. She was so hot she wondered if she should be frightened. The intensity of heat and need in her body felt dangerous as if it could burn her to slag or make ashes of her. She clung to Jake almost desperately wondering how long this could last and if it could be real. Part of her mind laughed at her. It wasn't a nice laugh either. Oh it's real bitch, you can feel how real it is. That part of her mind said then her mind shut down again. Tierney rocked again on his mouth, panting hard now, moaning, pulsing, and dripping with heat.

Your pussy was tasting better and better, your juices running more freely as my tongue and fingers coaxed you on. My mouth and face where becoming wet from you, your scent turning me on more, not wanting to stop. I could feel your muscles contracting, your small orgams coming and going. I could hardly wait until I was able to enter you, to bring you the orgasm you deserved.

Your body responding to my tongue, squirming, pushing up, wanting more of my tongue, wanting my fingers deeper. I knelt there, getting more and more turned on simply by pleasing you. As I continued licking, lapping up your juices, teasing your clit, I reached back and slid my shorts off. Readying myself for more pleasure, readying myself to feel inside your body.

I kissed my way back up over your flat stomach, your moans telling me you didn't want me to leave your pussy. I sat on the lounge chair, pulling you up into a sitting position facing me. My tongue and mouth licking and sucking your nipples.

As my mouth met yours, I reached behind you, bringing your closer to me. Your nipples and breasts pressed against my chest. My cock, fully hardened rubbing against you. I pushed my tongue in, exploring your mouth, sucking on your tongue. My hands back caressing your skin, feeling its softness.

I pulled my mouth away, not wanting to wait any longer. I held your head in my hands, looking you in the eyes, "Tierney, I need to push my cock inside you, I need to fuck you good. I want you to feel my thickness as it opens you like never before."

She couldn't believe how good this felt, how intense, Jake kept teasing her clit and tonguing her pussy and she was almost out of her mind from it. Just when Tierney thought she couldn't take it anymore, her pussy on fire yet aching to be filled and pounded, he kissed up her stomach and sat up. She was confused at first. Her eyes unfocused, she tried to understand what he was doing. He couldn't be just stopping now. Could he? She didn't think she could take it if he was. Jake pulled her up and licked her nipples sucking them in.

Oh good, she thought. He's not stopping before he fucks me. She pulled him closer to her, while rubbing herself against him, her hips moving showing her need clearly. In a serendipitous moment he kissed her and also brought her closer to him. She could feel her hard nipples rub on his chest. His hard cock brushed against her tantalizing close to where she needed it at that moment. His kisses tasted of him but also of her own juices. She kissed him back fiercely.

He broke their kisses and cradled her head in his hands staring into her eyes. She nearly came from his words alone. Her stomach fluttered and her cunt was filled with intense heat and twitched. Her eyes got larger still and smiled at him. "Yes. Please. Jake." Tierney murmured. She reached her small hands down and opened herself up for him. Her right hand with now wet fingers, grabbed his cock and started trying to guide it in. "Fuck me hard. Fill me. Stretch me. Please." She said looking into his eyes, her own eyes were more focused now.

Back