We got big Boobs!!!

Devil_d0ll

I'm Always Wet
yes there are alot of us out there that have got them, so lets hear from ya and the guys who love them :devil:

Big Fan Here!

Devil_d0ll said:
yes there are alot of us out there that have got them, so lets hear from ya and the guys who love them :devil:

Oh I love them... all shapes and sizes but Big ones the best.
So count me as a BIG FAN of BIG BOOBS! :nana: :nana: :nana:

*sighs*

*Wanders in......Mourning the loss of my big boobs*

Can anyone tell me why why is it that when Women lose weight it seems to be that the boobs are the first things to go?? I have lost over 100 lbs and I'm pretty sure it all came out of my boobs...DAMN, but I miss them!!! :confused:

Big boobs here... not overly big, but big enough to "fit" me
There's a thread on Lit for small breasts... let's hear from you guys who like big ones!

Pics anyone? :devil:

jazey_43 said:

Can anyone tell me why why is it that when Women lose weight it seems to be that the boobs are the first things to go?? I have lost over 100 lbs and I'm pretty sure it all came out of my boobs...DAMN, but I miss them!!! :confused:
aaww {{{Jazey}}}

years ago when I lost a little over 100 lbs (I've gained a little more than half of it back) I never lost mah boobs, so I can't relate hun. But I can sympathize! ;) :rose:

babydoll2u said:
aaww {{{Jazey}}}

years ago when I lost a little over 100 lbs (I've gained a little more than half of it back) I never lost mah boobs, so I can't relate hun. But I can sympathize! ;) :rose:

Oh my dear sweet one....consider yourself lucky!! I would give anything to have some of them back..I am not small chested at all, but not as big as I used to be...at least not as full anyhow...*blushes and ggls*

Thinking it's time for implants, a lift...ANYTHING...AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

jazey_43 said:
Oh my dear sweet one....consider yourself lucky!! I would give anything to have some of them back..I am not small chested at all, but not as big as I used to be...at least not as full anyhow...*blushes and ggls*

Thinking it's time for implants, a lift...ANYTHING...AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
let's compare..... :devil:

'D' cup

you?

babydoll2u said:
let's compare..... :devil:

'D' cup

you?

*sighs*

Used to be a D...a large D...am now down to a normal to small C..

I've seen your AV's...I looked very much like you...lol..we have alot in common kiddo!

jazey_43 said:
*sighs*

Used to be a D...a large D...am now down to a normal to small C..

I've seen your AV's...I looked very much like you...lol..we have alot in common kiddo!
yep "kiddo" we do!

kiddo? I'm older than you! lol :p

babydoll2u said:
Big boobs here... not overly big, but big enough to "fit" me
There's a thread on Lit for small breasts... let's hear from you guys who like big ones!

Pics anyone? :devil:

Big boobs...small boobs...makes no difference...its the package within that makes the wrappings they are so enticing... :p ...is bigger better...hmmmmmmmmm...sometimes... ;) ...I will confess to liking you and yours...*kisses a dream* :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

MrFantasyMan said:
Big boobs...small boobs...makes no difference...its the package within that makes the wrappings they are so enticing... :p ...is bigger better...hmmmmmmmmm...sometimes... ;) ...I will confess to liking you and yours...*kisses a dream* :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
ooooooohhh thank you :kiss: :kiss:

babydoll2u said:
yep "kiddo" we do!

kiddo? I'm older than you! lol :p

Um..sweets?...I hate to break this news..but I would have to guess Iam older than you!! That name ..Jazey_43...is a few years old...I am 45..early January. Did I win?...huh??..did I did I???

jazey_43 said:
Um..sweets?...I hate to break this news..but I would have to guess Iam older than you!! That name ..Jazey_43...is a few years old...I am 45..early January. Did I win?...huh??..did I did I???
still didn't win darlin'...

I'm 45 also... 46 in November

I WON!!
:nana: :p :nana: :p :nana: :p :nana:

I'm glad MFM beat me to the obvious --

MEN -- for whatever biological, hard-wired reasoning out of our "lizard brains" often focus solely on the size of the glands of interest.

As for this little lizard brain -- I guess I got wired just a bit differently (genetic roulette, it's a bitch).

So here goes:

I LOVE breasts. All of them. Doubt that I've seen too many I didn't like. Size? Well it's not, honestly, my first criterion. I literally like to start with overall presence of a woman. Her carriage, her demeanor, her style. Then I work my way down -- Brain, mind, personality, facial features (individually and how the whole comes together) landing quite naturally on breasts.

Aw, who the hell am I kidding. I love large breasts. :D

(But the rest is honest too). :D :D

fathom7 said:
I'm glad MFM beat me to the obvious --

MEN -- for whatever biological, hard-wired reasoning out of our "lizard brains" often focus solely on the size of the glands of interest.

As for this little lizard brain -- I guess I got wired just a bit differently (genetic roulette, it's a bitch).

So here goes:

I LOVE breasts. All of them. Doubt that I've seen too many I didn't like. Size? Well it's not, honestly, my first criterion. I literally like to start with overall presence of a woman. Her carriage, her demeanor, her style. Then I work my way down -- Brain, mind, personality, facial features (individually and how the whole comes together) landing quite naturally on breasts.

Aw, who the hell am I kidding. I love large breasts. :D

(But the rest is honest too). :D :D

LOL.... Like I didn't already know the answer :rolleyes: :p :D

babydoll2u said:
still didn't win darlin'...

I'm 45 also... 46 in November

I WON!!
:nana: :p :nana: :p :nana: :p :nana:

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, what the hell am I complainin for???...*lmsao*

Boobs

JAZEY...

C CUP is very admirable. Definately on the, 'large breasted,' side of the fence, than on the small.

I am sure they are awesome.

welshbastard said:
JAZEY...

C CUP is very admirable. Definately on the, 'large breasted,' side of the fence, than on the small.

I am sure they are awesome.

I so agree wb ;)

jazey_43 said:

i'm still trying to figure how you lost 100lbs....i can't get rid of 20 lol if i did lose it it would probably be my boobs that went....i'm sure my ass will always be sufficiently following me :rolleyes:

I can definitely find a home here....I have some BIG boobs....sheeeeeeesh

babydoll2u said:
{{{Whspr}}} :rose: ;)

{{{{{{{{{{{Peg}}}}}}}}}}}}} :rose:

Thanks for being here for me....you will never know how much I needed a friend...thanks Sis....

whspr said:
{{{{{{{{{{{Peg}}}}}}}}}}}}} :rose:

Thanks for being here for me....you will never know how much I needed a friend...thanks Sis....

always... :rose: :heart:

Can any of you ladies translate the following:

"Mogldodof foosldtf"

It's MY GOD THAT'S GOOD when one's face is buried in those large breasts you possess. :D

Back