University of Life - Chain Story

lindiana

Literotica Guru
Here goes my idea:

This is for an evolving chain story that can go on forever or not.

It takes place in the northeast USAat a coed University on a cold winter's night when all the students are snowed in.

It will focus on two dorms, one female, one male, where the students are sitting about the dorm rec room exchange first time tales.

Target Launch Date, on or about May 15th???
Depends on number of participants who register.

I will write the first chapter.

I want this to be freeflow. I want to write my chapter then have the second person pick up from there and so on.

More like a round robin than a chain story, if you get my drift.

If you are interested, please post here.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Count me in ...

I like round robins and college co eds <grin>
and I need to go to University of life
....great title...(~_*)

Strong maybe?

Count me tentatively in, I think; not sure if you want to trust a relative unknown with a bit of the chain, but everyone has to start somewhere.

-CT

Well, we need a few more writers to join in...but I will give a preview of the first chapter, which I will write.

Since I have a college-aged niece named Robin and I want to make this story more of a round Robin, in honor of that my story will involve a young woman named Robin who will tell her tale of how she lost her virginity the summer before so a young man she adored but who wasn't quite as adoring of her.

When I get it fleshed out, I will send a copy to those who have joined. After she finishes telling her story, I would like to somehow have her pass the baton to the next person. So keep that in mind.

Thanks!

*grins* More time to think, then.

Having never participated in a chain story before, what's the word count you're looking for?

And you could always post the tail end baton passing, just enough to give the next person a bridge to start from.

-CT

ONLY if I get good sex parts :D Last chain with LOU was amazing, but the one before, limiting, so I wont do tame sex :)

CharleyH said:
ONLY if I get good sex parts :D Last chain with LOU was amazing, but the one before, limiting, so I wont do tame sex :)

You can write whatever you want. I am not editing.
I want this to be REAL. I want it to be like an actual college dorm.
So you are going to have your out and out party girls.
And your nice virgins.
And the quiet girl in the corner.
And the goth girl.
And each one has a story to tell in her own words.

And if you want to start off the guys dorm, so be it.
You can choose your girls/guys name.
Her/his background.
She can be a mysterious Princess from Romania.
He can be a former drug pusher from Queens.
It is all about people, their stories, their first time.
Where, when, why, who, what, how.
It doesn't have to be fancy.
It doesn't have to be consensual.
It just has to be real.

So that kind of eliminates the "I lost my virginity on the jungle gym" story.

PS Word count should be at least 750 words per literotica rules. Thanks!

Last edited:
*snerks* Just for that remark, I'm going to include a jungle gym, somewhere in my story. Trust me -- they're useable, at least the kind I'm thinking of...

And I can do 750 words, easy.

-CT

I would like that to be the theme: first time stories.

I am writing the first chapter of the female dorm, it is about half done. When it is finished, I will send to those interested in the chain.

I want to leave it open another day or two if anyone wants to jump in.
I hope to start it by May 15th.

Anyone else interested, let me know. This is one of the never-ending chains if we get enough people.

Lindiana
coyote tales
CharleyH
logophile
my erotic tale

okay so the first chapter to be previewed 'SOON'
each chapter is about a dorm personality telling or
in action of ...their first time?

who's who ?
count me in and put me where ya need me
'coach, I'm ready to play'

Virtual_Burlesque said:
A coyote, a Tiger, and a girl in a cage . . . and YOU'RE worrying about tame sex. :cool:

*laughing* Yes, but the girl's the one in the cage.

I'm taking the initiative here and writing an opening for the men's dorm -- I'm leaving some details of the tie-in until I see our ringleader's frontspiece.

-CT

Intro

Here is the rough intro of the first chapter of the chain. It is mostly about storytelling and since this is literotica, it should be about sex. Robin's story is going to be about her first time but if other writers in the group want to explore other avenues, that is cool. As long as we stick to the main subject...SEX!!!

So let me know your thoughts and feelings and plans for the future. Here goes:

It was never taken under consideration that building a large university in the middle of nowhere in the northeast United States might prove a bit stressful come winter time. What was considered was the large amount of undeveloped land on which the school could, it hoped, expand for future generations. As time went on, this proved to be true and the school, which ranked high on the annual best colleges in the US list, kept expanding and growing every year it seemed. It also was able to keep its costs low and its curriculum level high so that it had a surprising well-rounded and large student body.
But here it was, February, and another nor’easter was blowing through which meant two things: 1) the students would be developing cabin fever from being stuck not only on campus but basically in their dorms and 2) the power would be iffy. This was exactly the case on this cold evening, shortly before Valentine’s Day, as the snow blew furiously across the campus and all but the hardy stayed safely indoors.
Robin had worked her way down to the break room, as they called it, that sprawling room full of sofas covered in painfully itchy material that looked like something that belonged in someone’s basement. Most of the dorm was already down there as it was the general hangout during storms like this, when the power shifted on and off like the flame of a match. She had dragged down her oversized pillows from her room, the ones her mom had helped her pick out at Home Goods. Most of the other girls were already there, sprawled across the floor and on the itchy couches but only after they had covered them with one of their own cotton throws or chenille blankets.
Jenna, the Resident Advisor, was holding center court and advising everyone they were to watch their own candle. Of course, each girl had managed to drag one of those from her dorm room too so that the break room had a romantic glow to it now, with dozens of candles of all different scents lit across the room. Thankfully none of the scented candles were overpowering like last time when Amber’s Pumpkin candle, left over from Halloween, nearly had them all running for their rooms to avoid the nauseous fumes.
Apparently, Robin had just walked in on Jenna’s idea of entertainment and the girls were going to take turn telling stories. Robin got her pillows settled on the floor and set her own unscented candle near her, with the box of kitchen matches a safe six inches away. She had brought down her can of diet coke which she place neatly next to the candle and then she turned her attention to the group.
The storytelling was not taking hold, as Jenna would say, and Robin, being overly fond of her RA and not wanting her to be embarrassed, wracked her brain for something, anything, she could tell this group that would not be boring. She had led a relatively uneventful life and was not very good at remembering jokes or funny stories. She was a bit out of sorts as it was, what with VD coming up. It was not one of her favorite holidays, especially after what happened last summer.
It was then she cleared her throat and began to speak, softly at first. It took a few minutes for the general din of the room to evaporate to quiet emptiness and by then everyone had turned to look at her, listening to her softly-spoken words.

Good opening! I'm looking forward to seeing more. I've got two questions, and then I'll post up my end of an opening in a few days after that.

1) Does this college have a name, or at least school colors?
2) How 'snowed in' are they? Can they get out of the building if they really want to, and it's just too miserable out there, or is there a curfew with security guards?

Thanks!
-CT

Good questions....I am not naming the school or giving colors but you certainly can. It will be interesting to see new elements added to each story.

As for getting out of the dorm, I am sure they can. I am sure they go out and toss snowballs. That can be worked in as well.

So this is whom we have so far and tentative schedules:

Lindiana - Chapter 1, by May 15th

coyote tales - Chapter 2, by May 25th

CharleyH - Chapter 3, by June 6th

logophile - Chapter 4, by June 16th

my erotic tale - Chapter 5, by June 26th

Then we will repeat unless we get another author jumping in before I submit the schedule. Last call for writers!

excellent begining, I loved yout tail, I mean't tale...
and away we go ,grin>

lindiana said:
Good questions....I am not naming the school or giving colors but you certainly can. It will be interesting to see new elements added to each story.

As for getting out of the dorm, I am sure they can. I am sure they go out and toss snowballs. That can be worked in as well.

So this is whom we have so far and tentative schedules:

Lindiana - Chapter 1, by May 15th

Then we will repeat unless we get another author jumping in before I submit the schedule. Last call for writers!

Eep! First chain position. :)

I'll do my best. *salutes*

I'll have my list of male players up by the weekend, if not the opening. Still writing.

-CT

Quick update: Have plans for the evening, but thought I'd post a thumbnail sketch of the characters I'm working with:

* Bach Wilhelm: Freshman English major, Germanic American: also speaks French (...he's the focus of who I'm writing for); wordy/moody/poetic.

* Kyle Rutayie (RA): senior: Haitian, speaks French, 'very sexually experienced'; instigator-type

* Roger Noor: Sophmore, bisexual-with-steady-long-distance boyfriend Jimmy, big Carson Kressley fan -- claims to be more experienced than Kyle. Somewhat of a trivia buff.

* Michael Lyleman: Freshman, no major specified as of yet: belongs to Theta Beta Mu; Bach's roomate, lacrosse player. Has a cousin in the 'other dorm' where Lindianna's tale is evolving.

* Stu:can drink a six pack of Pepsi in one night (passing mention so far)

* Tuan: plays mahjongg (passing mention so far)

* Presden: biology major with an interest in birding, football player. Swedish foreign student.

------
My intentions are to set up the stage for folks, and then take off with Bach's tale for my first turn. I'm sketching out Bach, Michael, Kyle, Roger, and Presden fairly well, but leaving hooks open on each of them for people to develop further and run with, plus a floorful of other students to play with.

If any of these characters jump out at you, especially after I post the first section, please let me know if you want me to add any 'traits' before I hit my deadline, so we preserve continuity.

-CT

Last edited:
Sorry, kiddos, for being AFK...Not to go into the gorey details but I have an extremely painful incurable disease so I might go missing for days at a time. However, I should be okay for the next few days since I usually get a short break between episodes and last weekend was bad.
Any who, it doesn't appear we have anyone else who wants to jump into the fray so to speak so I will be submitting the schedule and authors to the Board tomorrow. The first round is mine and will be uploaded on May 15th. Right now, it takes 7 to 10 days for my stories to get approved. Don't know if that is happening for everyone or what. So I say I am submitting 5/15 which I will. But it may not show up until way after. So I will send everyone a copy so you dont have to wait to read it on the site.

tata4now

University of Life

Definitive Schedule - 1st Round

lindiana - Chapter 1, by May 15th

lindiana - Chapter 6, by July 7th

coyote tale - Chapter 7, by July 17th

CharleyH - Chapter 8, by July 27th

logophile - Chapter 9, by August 6h

my erotic tale - Chapter 10, by August 16th

Round 2 TBA

Ouch for incurable disease, especially the painful part.

And take your time; life -- and the dealing with it-- comes before writing.

I'll be there with my first part -- does this mean I need to submit a finished tale by the 15th, then? (And where/how do I submit stuff? Never done it before...)

-CT

Second call!

Anyone need the opener for the men's dorm? I'm having first-story timer's jitters, and I'd rather keep it under wraps unless someone needs it to write their part. It looks funny without the rest of the story (still in progress...)

-CT

CoyoteTales said:
Ouch for incurable disease, especially the painful part.

And take your time; life -- and the dealing with it-- comes before writing.

I'll be there with my first part -- does this mean I need to submit a finished tale by the 15th, then? (And where/how do I submit stuff? Never done it before...)

-CT

Nah, I will still have mine done by the 15th and will send the completed product to you all. You are good to go on the 25th or before.

No jitters, you'll be fine. There is no such thing as a bad story. Every story is good.

Back