Please read if you don't like what someone posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel

Smitten
Hi, all.

I've been getting a LOT of emails and post reports lately due to people not liking or appreciating comments from someone else.

While I agree that it takes a good deal of bravery to post pics of yourself here (and mad props to all who do), there are some "children" (mental age, not physical) that choose to denigrate, put down, criticize, and otherwise post bitchy things about the pics and the people who post them.

However, unless the "negative poster" posts something that is in violation of the Forum Rules, there's not much I can do. You know the Forum Rules, don't you? Surely you've read them? No? A link is at the bottom of just about every page in every forum for your convenience and reading pleasure.

As for the objectionable posts, I highly recommend the "Ignore" function. Use it. Tell your friends about it. It's free! And it slices, dices, and makes mounds of jullienne fries! (Okay, it doesn't....I've just seen one too many infomercials) It WILL make the offending comments invisible, so you don't have to trouble yourself with them.

And finally, if you don't like a person's comments - ignore them. Don't get sucked into their game. The offending poster is mostly looking for attention, and perhaps has such a low self-esteem that they feel they must put someone down so the other person feels as bad about themself as they do. I'm not a psychiatrist (nor do I play one on TV)...just my observation.

And, of course, if you don't feel that I'm addressing your needs to your satisfaction, please feel free to contact our lovely webmistress, Laurel.

Thanks to all....and keep on postin' those pics!

Nigel

Private Messaging Etiquette

Hi All, :)

Many of us have been recieving an abundance of Private Messages lately. So many, that cleaning out our inboxes is becoming more of a bi-daily chore.

If nothing more than "Great pics, I want to eat you", it wouldn't be a bad idea to post it in the correspoding picture topic and keep Private Messages reserved for more private inquiries.

Also, be sure to check the person's Profile first! You may be asking a question that might already be answered! Telling people where you live when it is clearly listed in your profile takes the fun out of the private message. :(

Please understand the capacity of an inbox is 150 messages. If that is full, I cannot recieve messages that might otherwise be important!

-Brinnie
President of Minx

Last edited:
Instant Messenger Etiquette

Hi All, :)

Those of us that have our AOL, MSN & Yahoo Messenger handles listed are recieving an extraordinary amount of "pointless" Instant Messages that usually start & end with:

Random Surfer: Hi. Are you there?
Random Surfer: I saw ur pics, wanna cyber?
Random Surfer: ASL?

These inane messages take the fun our of chatting and are the reason most of us do not list our messenger handles.

Introduce yourself and get to the point. If you don't get a response, move on, don't keep bugging us with "hello?" and "are you there?"

While there are many that would love to recieve an Instant Message, please be understanding to those of us that recieve 20-50 Messages in one day.

And don't Instant Message us right as we sign on. Most likely, we signed on for a reason; to talk to someone; and you would be interupting. ;)

Above all, don't EVER, try to connect to our webcam without asking first!

-Brinnie
President of Minx

Last edited:
Reporting Etiquette

Hi Again, :)

In addition to Nigel's post, please only Report Spam and Copyright infringments. You may do so by clicking the
report.gif
icon in the upper right corner of a users post.

Responding to the topic or flaming the spammer does nothing but bump the Thread to the top of the stack.

-Brinnie
President of Minx

Brinnie said:
You may do so by clicking the
report.gif
icon in the upper right corner of a users post.
This all depends on which layout style you are using. In the style I'm using it's in the lover left hand corner of the post.

ShyGuy68 said:
This all depends on which layout style you are using. In the style I'm using it's in the lover left hand corner of the post.

From where I am laying out on the couch, it appears to be 45 degrees north west

<---- posting one handed

Brinnie said:

<---- posting one handed
Come here a little closer cutie... ;)

Brinnie said:

<---- posting one handed
did it hurt when you taped up the nips?

Brinnie said:

<---- posting one handed
Your kinda pasty, want to see some sunlight ;)

Let's stay on topic, shall we?

Folks, I'd kind of like to keep this thread on topic, if I can. So would you please limit yourself to problems or concerns with posts? If you want to chat, send a PM...or an instant message, or something. K? :)

Nigel

I think the 16 yr old poster whould wait a few years before trying to post on an adult site. Please tell her so. Glad to see the thread is closed too. Someone should be more of a parent to her too.

DARTDOCTOR said:
I think the 16 yr old poster whould wait a few years before trying to post on an adult site. Please tell her so. Glad to see the thread is closed too. Someone should be more of a parent to her too.

^^ Off-Topic.

Nigel said:
Folks, I'd kind of like to keep this thread on topic, if I can. So would you please limit yourself to problems or concerns with posts? If you want to chat, send a PM...or an instant message, or something. K? :)

Nigel

In staying on topic, I would like to know if Brinnie is now a Moderator?
If she isn't, I am asking that you let all Litsters know, since she keeps posting as if she were one.

Oh, and who is "Literotica"? (re: the 1st sticky listed) Laurel or Manu? You?

Just trying to keep track of who is who, since I apparently have missed alot while I have been away :confused:

ElusivButterfly said:
If she isn't, I am asking that you let all Litsters know, since she keeps posting as if she were one.

Just trying to keep track of who is who, since I apparently have missed alot while I have been away :confused:

Hi EB... Brinnie isn't a mod as far as I know....
also, the thread started, stickied and closed by "Literotica" is Laurel and Manu, as far as I know. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will be only too
glad to tell me, lol.

*hugs*

babydoll2u said:
Hi EB... Brinnie isn't a mod as far as I know....
also, the thread started, stickied and closed by "Literotica" is Laurel and Manu, as far as I know. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will be only too
glad to tell me, lol.

*hugs*

never mind..I found what I was looking for...sorry

Last edited:
Thank you for staying on topic. It proves more difficult for others....but not you! Brava!! :)

Brinnie is not a mod. Which confirms my belief in a benevolent God.... ;) (Brinnie...it's a joke, hon....calm down) :)

Literotica is either Laurel or Manu. It's Lanu. It's Maurel. It's the uber-Lits.....

Keeping track of who is who is difficult without a program. I'm an advocate of a system of lapel pins..... :D

ElusivButterfly said:

Nigel said:
Thank you for staying on topic. It proves more difficult for others....but not you! Brava!! :)

Brinnie is not a mod. Which confirms my belief in a benevolent God.... ;) (Brinnie...it's a joke, hon....calm down) :)

Literotica is either Laurel or Manu. It's Lanu. It's Maurel. It's the uber-Lits.....

Keeping track of who is who is difficult without a program. I'm an advocate of a system of lapel pins..... :D

I put the pieces together and am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that Brinnie is Literotica.
Which would make her not a mod, but an admin.

Johnny Depp said:
I put the pieces together and am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that Brinnie is Literotica.
Which would make her not a mod, but an admin.

and you would be wrong.... :rolleyes:

ElusivButterfly said:
If you look at the index page of all the forums, you can always see who's a moderator in the different forums, since they are listed next to the forums.

ShyGuy68 said:
If you look at the index page of all the forums, you can always see who's a moderator in the different forums, since they are listed next to the forums.

Off-topic, I just wanted to say that I love that tattoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back