Stripped

Speechless..

dragon_gurl said:
Partially.... ;)

If partially tells any sign how fully would be....I'm tugging to pull the remaining clothing off!! Very alluring!

ohucanfeel said:
If partially tells any sign how fully would be....I'm tugging to pull the remaining clothing off!! Very alluring!

Ah... But the thrill of the chase is so much more fun..... :devil:

Last edited:
Hmmm..

dragon_gurl said:
How bout this then?
Those black straps barely cover you!! Are you trying to expose certain sensative areas???

Thrilling..

dragon_gurl said:
Brief Glimpses.....
experiences are what brings one back to chasing for further sensative areas...maybe just beneath that panty line....or possibly just above??? Will need to have hands on exploration to be sure.

teasing would be...

dragon_gurl said:
Just a tease

my fingers pulling those undies to the side...with subtle touches beneathe....raising the goose bumps all over!

What is in a name

Or rather mine... can you guess?

Last edited:
A lot..

dragon_gurl said:
Or rather mine... can you guess?

the name indicates you like to warm up/or even make it very hot with your fiery tongue...before you take in the enemy that you can't resist!

I love beign a tease....

SO here is another

Last edited:
Lol

ohucanfeel said:
the name indicates you like to warm up/or even make it very hot with your fiery tongue...before you take in the enemy that you can't resist!

Very Creative... But... It should be visual.... ;)

Good god...you are stunning!!!!! You know what happens to girls who tease too much though? They get their hands tied to the bed posts and get spanked. :p :devil:

Back