Large and Lovely Women

BigDonGStone

1955 to 2007
There is nothing I like better than a large and lovely woman. I have met some incredible and HOT women through this forum. (Thank you Kim, Sue, and LeeAnne.)

I write under the pen name of BigDonGStone about my favorite subject. Yep. You guessed it. Big and Beautiful women.

I would appreciate posted pics from the women here. I'll freely admit for my viewing enjoyment, but I hope that you'll enjoy too!

Thanking you in advance. Looking forward to your submissions!!

As always,

Don

Or I could just put on a tophat, pick up a cane and do a little Fred Astaire. I'm easy, just not cheap. :nana:

CG... you're awesome girl, you have a fantastic body and i'm lovin how you aren't afraid to show it off. Its great seeing us girls that don't have chicken legs showing off. :rose:

AccaliA said:
CG... you're awesome girl, you have a fantastic body and i'm lovin how you aren't afraid to show it off. Its great seeing us girls that don't have chicken legs showing off. :rose:

Stated very well and acurate!! CG you know we all love ya.

Guess i could contribute.. i'm too shy to take any really revealing pics.. but here's one clothed...

Attachments

• DSC00018_edited.jpg
    DSC00018_edited.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 12,771
AccaliA said:
Guess i could contribute.. i'm too shy to take any really revealing pics.. but here's one clothed...
Woo! You're gorgeous hon! Nothing to be worried about, but I can understand shyness. If you ever decide that you want to take revealing ones, just thinking of the movie What About Bob and take baby steps. :catroar:

College_geek said:
Woo! You're gorgeous hon! Nothing to be worried about, but I can understand shyness. If you ever decide that you want to take revealing ones, just thinking of the movie What About Bob and take baby steps. :catroar:

ah and you're a sweetie to! Thanx! My first baby step was to start posting here lol... i'll get up the nerve sooner or later :p

AccaliA said:

I would love to see any pics of you that you would like to show clothed or not. You are a very beautiful girl. PM me if you decide to make a thread of you own. I will be a frequent visitor.

AccaliA said:
ah and you're a sweetie to! Thanx! My first baby step was to start posting here lol... i'll get up the nerve sooner or later :p

Welcome Accalia!
Your hot with clothes on, let us imagine what you look like them off.

AccaliA said:
Tee-hee! Your post count is 69! (Sorry, I've done that a few times during my time at Lit. It's one of those things that jumps out at me. ^_^() )

College_geek said:
Tee-hee! Your post count is 69! (Sorry, I've done that a few times during my time at Lit. It's one of those things that jumps out at me. ^_^() )

lol damn no matter what i have to take that 69 away...
and thanx for the compliments guys :kiss:

AccaliA said:
lol damn no matter what i have to take that 69 away...
and thanx for the compliments guys :kiss:

Just post until you get 169. As long as there is a 69 somewhere, it's good.

wtf???? said:
Just post until you get 169. As long as there is a 69 somewhere, it's good.

hah..might take me a while to get 169.....but.. in the mean time.. i can keep the 69 in my bedroom :devil:

AccaliA said:
hah..might take me a while to get 169.....but.. in the mean time.. i can keep the 69 in my bedroom :devil:

why limit it to the bedroom? ;)

For Don, because he asked so nicely. :kiss:

I hope the rest of you enjoy them as well. :)

Last edited:
I just saw this thread...

So.. um.. hi. *blush*

My pics are in my sigline.. the "my body" link.. and my girl's pics are also there.. in the "my girl" link.

AccaliA said:

looking forward to it :p

Back