Sexy Western Mass couple making debut!!

AMFJunkie said:
Hi fellow lit members!

After some talking, I think I may have convinced my girlfriend to wanting to do some hot couples poses here on our new thread. She needs some encouragement before doing any more because she is still a little shy about the whole thing. Here's a picture of us from our house before a college party we threw earlier this year. What do you think of us, and should we post some more, hotter, dirtier pictures? We'd love to hear what you'd like us to do because we're more than willing to do it to each other :)

Please post! There's no need to be shy here...very cool accepting folks round these here parts! You guys are cute! Sweetone thinks so too!

Hello and welcome. nice pics! I am a foot fetish person., Would love to see pics of her bare toes and feet and then pics of you sucking her toes, her givin u a footjob.. that would be hot as hell... There are some of my ideas!!! What do you think?

As for ideas....I'm thinking start slow...build the tension and heat a bit....starting with a couple face shots is great...just don't make the mistake I and others have made when just starting out and throwing all your pics up in a hurry. It's as much fun to tease as be teased!
You'll get (as you can see) plenty of positive reinforcement here!

Last edited:
I can see that.... lets just hope she can not keep her mouth off you as well.. and of course you mouth on her clit would be great... :p

AMFJunkie said:
Thanks for the compliments so far! You all are making my girl feel a lot better about this whole thing.....and you really seem to be turning her on too! She cant keep her hands and lips off of me! See for yourself

Damn....anything we can do to encourage that, we are here for you bro.........

Back