On my pic

jamiechic

Experienced
Cum on my pic

I wondered if any guys out there would mind printing out my pic and "saturating" it, before reposting it. Thanks a lot guys~

Attachments

• heather small.JPG
    heather small.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 4,397
Last edited:
jamiechic said:
I wondered if any guys out there would mind printing out my pic and "saturating" it, before reposting it. Thanks a lot guys~

I havent got a printer, but you are certainly well worth "saturating", got any more pics. :)
Love your eyes, they are very sexy. :rose:

I wish i could hun but no printer or camera at this end.. stuck in the dark ages.. i'd love to see more of you tho.. just to get an idea of how sexy your body is ;)

You look very cute, I coulndt resist posting this pic..... :)

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 2,505
jamiechic said:

Very nice pic Jamie! Definitely inspires some "saturating"!!! How about some more?

Maybe, we'll have to see. I'm kind of shy about this, and once I see how I like the responses, we'll go from there. Thanks for the kind words so far guys, but let's see some more of what I asked for!

jamiechic said:
Maybe, we'll have to see. I'm kind of shy about this, and once I see how I like the responses, we'll go from there. Thanks for the kind words so far guys, but let's see some more of what I asked for!

I wish i could jamie.. you have me and probably everyone else looking at ur thread so hard right now.. surely that must be enough persuasion.. ;)

jamiechic said:

Heather.. I can copy and do some color correcting..
is that what you want? Love the pic.. great eyes woman! :rose:

jamiechic said:

well, that first pic is nice, you're cute!

babydoll2u said:
Heather.. I can copy and do some color correcting..
is that what you want? Love the pic.. great eyes woman! :rose:

I'd love for you to do that, I'd love to see what anyone could do with my pic. Feel free to edit away guys, though I would still like to see some more "natural" shots. Hehe =) Any and all are appreciated.

I tried to take a cum shot with your pic on the screen, but its damn hard to get a photo taken at time of orgasm. just ended up blurry. :eek:
Still felt good jerking off with your cute face looking down on me. :)

So heres one I prepared earlier... :nana:

Attachments

• misc 007 (3).jpg
    misc 007 (3).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,545
How's this Facial?

You look so Lovely with my cum on you.

Attachments

• Picture 69.jpg
    Picture 69.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,830
jamiechic said:

Darn it. My color cartridge is empty.

jamiechic said:

WOW....HOW saturated do you want it to be?????

wonderful!!

jamiechic said:
what a wonderful thread jamie.xx.id be overwhelmed to come all over your beautiful face.xx.best regards to you.xxxx.

As saturated as you want =), show me your progress as you go if you like, post as much as you want babe.

jamiechic said:
As saturated as you want =), show me your progress as you go if you like, post as much as you want babe.

mmmmm...I'll do that!!!!

Back