Hey baby...What's your sign?

masterplan20

Shot Caller
Libra here.

Recently I've taken a partial interest in the Zodiac and have been amazed at how accurate some of the predictions of ones personality are. I used to think that they were generalizations that could apply to anybody, and that a persons personality was based on how they were raised, not what month they were born in . But now that I've seen how some people are, and knowing their sign, it amazes me how people of totally different backgrounds can be so alike.

BTW....for some weird reason I'm attracted to Gemini.(May god have mercy upon my soul.)

Taurus/Aries

Depending on which astrological chart you look at my birthday falls on either.

my sign:

danger_sign.jpg

BBWetKitty said:
Gracias mah sweet Metro.

Nice Einsteiny pooch you have there.
Thanks. Won’t let me look at the reading material –I think it’s a plan for the Dog Revolution.

Metrodance said:
Thanks. Won’t let me look at the reading material –I think it’s a plan for the Dog Revolution.

Maybe you should unroll it.

(not that ya'll care...lol)

Scorpio (ruler of the sex organs as well as intuition)

also born year of the rat...

BBWetKitty said:
Maybe you should unroll it.
Dogs could be better than most of the politicians – at least we’d get to take a walk everyday and there’d be a tennis ball in every house.

lol, total coincidence masterplan. i'm a libra hare too.

Metrodance said:
Dogs could be better than most of the politicians – at least we’d get to take a walk everyday and there’d be a tennis ball in every house.
and dogs humping legs is a lot more acceptable.

I am a Virgo, through and through. And I'm a monkey. I live with a Leo, we're an odd pair. The strongest and the meekest of the signs, so I've read.

I'm a Libra. With the typically annoying ability to see and argue both sides of an argument at once.

stonedfox said:
I am a Virgo, through and through. And I'm a monkey. I live with a Leo, we're an odd pair. The strongest and the meekest of the signs, so I've read.

Strangely enough, my 2 best friends are an Aries and a Virgo.

masterplan20 said:
Strangely enough, my 2 best friends are an Aries and a Virgo.
I wouldn't think that they would be friends with each other as well as with you. I've never met an Aries I could tolerate. Too conflicting with Virgo.

Why is it the Pisces sign is rarely mentioned? I've been into astrology for about 10 years and this is one sign I really know nothing about because I hardly ever stumble across one. It's the one mysterious sign that I hardly ever hear of from others.

Judith Bennett's Sex Signs is an excellent source of astrological info for women and men who want a better understanding of their women.

Back