Snail Mail Experiment

BlueSugar

Faceted Sensualist
Hey oldies and newbies... but mostly oldies that lurk now ...Instead of sending 100 PMs and risking the tragedy of missing telling someone, I've decided to post it here as well as the Cafe. Everytime I think of a name to PM, 8 more pop up or leave my memory which hurts me deeply. There have been so many lurk looks at the CopyCat thread, I can't help but to think people are sneaky sneaky ... please pm me and give us a heads up, yes you that hasn't posted in a few months or even a year.. but activity states that you were on last week or even yesterday... I'm not going to call you people out, but you know who you are !!!

I started a thread called "Anyone want to play copycat with me? " but it was a poor thread title and misleading.

After seeing the GB have success with their snail mail experiments, I thought, "hey.. why not bring this to the bdsm boards, we seem to have a nice community who has known each other for more then a year at a time ... the boards are a little boring because we've seen, done, questioned and made a library about it all ... and we need a little something new to have fun with "

I have volunteered to be project manager, in starting and keeping track of everyone ... for a snail mail experiment.

In a box, I will include a notebook, a "flat stanely", a disposable camera ... and a few other silly or serious things that people can participate in as the box trickles down the list.
(suggestions for other things included are more then welcome)

The box could also be used as your little taxi for personal notes or trinkets that you want to trickle down to people further down on the list :)
I'd like to save the stamps, and post all the fun stuff that people would like to share :)

the other thread has a little more info in it, so please check it out and give me your input. I'd rather the idea not pft out if it doesn't need to be !

I'd like to start with the cut off being 10 people, but if its in higher demand I'll bump it to no more then 20 :rose:

I said it in the other thread (that is linked in this post) but i'll say it here too...

+ Please PM me your info if you would like in, first come first serve :) tell inactive old lit members as well ... JamesG5 comes to mind ... and other people you would like to see on the list.

only the person after you will have your address, so either pick a partner discuss it on this thread or the other (i'll be tracking both). PM me when the deal is final with your partners :)

I'll post the list as it gets to me .. and I'll give everyone a week or so to figure out and PM me if they would like to be moved because of trust issues.

Last edited:
"Hey oldies and newbies... but mostly oldies that lurk now ...Instead of sending 100 PMs and risking the tragedy of missing telling someone, I've decided to post it here as well as the Cafe. Everytime I think of a name to PM, 8 more pop up or leave my memory which hurts me deeply. There have been so many lurk looks at the CopyCat thread, I can't help but to think people are sneaky sneaky ... please pm me and give us a heads up, yes you that hasn't posted in a few months or even a year.. but activity states that you were on last week or even yesterday... I'm not going to call you people out, but you know who you are !!! "

Even if you want to stay mostly in lurk mode, drop me a pm ... I miss alot of the posters that posted solidly 2 years ago, up till maybe 6 months ago. I miss seeing the AVs and the knowledge and even some of the fluff.
Drop me a line, even if we never met or talked much but you know who I am from around the boards and such ... say why you aren't joining or that you want to but don't think anyone will care.

I care, and I bet if you popped up some of your old friends will too ... join in.. or not .. either way .. come back to us !

This sounds really interesting, but I'm kind of slow on the uptake sometimes, and I don't exactly understand what it is? :confused:

I do love experiments, though! :D

Room for a Newbie to Lit here .....

Hi haven't yet read thru the links and see this was begun 8 months ago too. Yes saw your PM request/offer but being new to Lit and relatively unknown espc within the BDSM community here, I felt it more appropiate to introduce myself here as if attending a munch for the 1st time in a new town.... Love to chat, discourse, share knowledge and experiences, learn and teach others, and play of course don't we all here ... <WEG> drop a email PM or IM, will work my way thru the links and posts therin as I can here
Pax
HL
SS&C
"Courtesy costs you nothing yet gains you Everything" Lady M
"I cannot Live without books" T Jefferson

Back