Changing th flav of cum

tangerine30660

Really Experienced
IS IT POSSIBLE!?!

I heard it was! I've been told mine is too bitter or salty ( I dont know I never tried lol) so I wanted to know is there away to make it more pleasant? Perhaps an apple pie flavor lol?

The flavor is affected by the foods that you eat. For example, asparagus usually leaves a very bad flavor. You might want to try a web search on this topic.

tangerine30660 said:
Thanks man, anyone know of some good foods to eat then?
Well if you eat a lot of sugar, it will taste sweet. Smoke a lot of pot and it will be a little on the bitter side. Dehydration makes it clumpy and that's gross. That's all I really know.

Try giving oral with an "Altoid" brand mint in your mouth. (I know, it sounds stupid, but it works... ;) )

I'm told the sensation on the receiving end is quite interesting, plus you get the added bonus of minty fresh breath afterward!

8 ozs of pineapple juice a day, will help with the bitterness. Any more than that is just a plus.

Wow - knew about the consistency...but never really believed about the flavor thing....anyone have any more information to back this up?

Well Cum can be flavoured by many things. Once long time passing in a bordello far far away,the boys of Neros boys would eat all kinds of diffrent food before a booking if the client requested. A lot seemed to favour curry and garlic. But i cants say why.
The clients requesting scat would always without doubt ask for curry no matter the sex of the worker preffed.
BUT they never like Chinese foods before hand..seems its too high in water and fibre.
But a rule of thumb would be acid things make for acid.

"Well if you eat a lot of sugar, it will taste sweet."

Not true, only certain types of sweetener will enhance it.

Fructose does, and eating a diet of Citrus fruits, pineapples, and other fruit that you like as long as you have some pineapple 24 hours before sex can severely increase the taste.

How do I know this? Ive experimented with my own.

plain 'ole sugar doesn't really do anything :|

Not all citrus fruits are good for it.. lemons especially. Pineapple is still one of the best I've found.

However, there are some basic things to avoid: Coffee, beer (or most alchohols), soda.. anything with dehydrating properties for the most part

Was mostly talking about oranges and grapefruit hehe...red not white..

who eats lemons straight? yech :p

Erotic-Kiss said:
Try giving oral with an "Altoid" brand mint in your mouth. (I know, it sounds stupid, but it works... ;) )

I'm told the sensation on the receiving end is quite interesting, plus you get the added bonus of minty fresh breath afterward!

Listerine breath strips work wonders and the menthol drives the guy nuts.

It's an acquired taste! Simply Tolyk advice seems to work well, avoid coffee and alcohol.

I think you should at least sample your own cum to find out how it tastes for yourself. Then make the dietary changes and see if there's a difference.

It's not like tasting your own cum will kill you or make you gay or anything. If you expect your partner to swallow, then it's only fair that you know what they're experiencing when they taste you.

Just my two cents. :)

Thanks for the unput ladies and gents. I will def add some pineapple to my diet and luckily it's on of the fruits I love

Eilan said:
I think you should at least sample your own cum to find out how it tastes for yourself. Then make the dietary changes and see if there's a difference.

It's not like tasting your own cum will kill you or make you gay or anything. If you expect your partner to swallow, then it's only fair that you know what they're experiencing when they taste you.

Just my two cents. :)
Been there, done that.. I'm rather sweet :)

Eilan said:
AND you lived to tell about it! :)
Yup.. I've done it a few times in fact.. not going to get into the stories... unless someone wants me too :p

From what I've heard. Basically takes some things opposite of what is healthy.... although, pinapple i've heard works rather well. If you drink like milk, dairy = healthy....not such a good taste. but some chocolate = not so healthy....will make it taste better.... drinking plenty of fluids like water and juice will help. But alcohol doesn't work so good. Oh yeah....and i've heard celery works well too.

ciao,
UGAgrad...

UGAgrad said:
From what I've heard. Basically takes some things opposite of what is healthy.... although, pinapple i've heard works rather well. If you drink like milk, dairy = healthy....not such a good taste. but some chocolate = not so healthy....will make it taste better.... drinking plenty of fluids like water and juice will help. But alcohol doesn't work so good. Oh yeah....and i've heard celery works well too.

ciao,
UGAgrad...

That damn unhealthy celery! Don't try it, stuff'll kill ya.

sweet cum

It can be a problem with both men and women and what you eatr doesn't always change it but the group is right, pineapple is very good as are grapes and apples. Sugar doesn't work worth a hill of beans and any kind of alchohol can have seriously bad affects. I use Altoids not to change the taste, but to highten the affect. Any kind of strong mint will raise the sensitivity of the flesh around her clit or on the head of his cock. There are some products out that go even further than that by adding to the minty sensation. A couple of mints in your mouth is great, especially when you bury your tonge deep in her sweet pussy. If she's into anal tongue strokes, it can have amazing results.

Help!!!!!!

Ok; totally into this thread first off. I'm meeting my boo next week, and want a crash course on how much pineapple juice, how many times a day. And gonna DEFFINATELY do the mint/breath strips thing. But 1 Q: does it have to be mint or can it be cinnamon flavored? Hate mint, maybe peppermint.

Thanks for the help! I really want this to be awesome!

Thanks!

Beth

Hey guys or I should say gals, I have a question for you. For all you swallowers (you guys are awesome!!) it seems obvious that 'sweet' tasting cum is the best for you, but are there some of you out there who enjoy salty or bitter? The only reason I had this thread going was because when I had my last bj, the girl do not to perfom to well because she said I was bitter. And so being a gentlmen, of course (you know not cause I just love to get bjs or anything lol...), I wanted to change that. You guys have given me great tips and I will let you know what happens. I am going to go out tom and by some celary and pineapple juice that's for sure!

To sweeter cum!

Cheers! :nana:

Back