A little peek at my cock

RickyRooster

Literotica Guru
Let me know what you'd like to do with it [as long as it doesn't involve any form of grinding/slicing machine lol]

Attachments

• Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 826
  • Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 486
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 490
  • Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 500
  • Picture 9.jpg
    Picture 9.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 688
And Another

Taking myself in hand

Attachments

• Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 464
hmm what if I turn my mouth into a griding machine? lol did that make sense.....well u know what I mean. Nice pics yo...keep em comin

Hehehe

Love it Aliyah. Now that would be one grinding machine I'd take a chance on :kiss: ;) :kiss:

Hi Ricky.... :kiss:
I'd like to dress it up in some of my pretty, sheer panties, then shave your legs and slip them into a pair of black silk stockings....you know the kind, with the seam up the back....all the while watching your hard cock grow even harder. :nana:

Then we'll go into Erica's closet, where I'll help you pick out a pair of shoes to go with your ensemble, watching you closely as you parade around in front of me, showing off your new "pretties". ;)

I'll slide my hands up both your legs, caressing them through the stockings and causing your hard :nana: cock to twitch with anticipation.

That's what I'll do with it....FOR A START! :p

RickyRooster said:
Let me know what you'd like to do with it [as long as it doesn't involve any form of grinding/slicing machine lol]

Hey Sexy Man, How about a Nice tight Vise like grip on it? But it may get a little wet. ;) Keep the pics Cumming Sexy :rose:

ive said it before and i'll say it again. i love seeing a cock poke out of shorts or boxers.. it always gets me wet.

i loved your pics! looks like you need a playmate :devil:

Hi Sandals. :kiss: Thanks for the lovely comments. I'd love for you to join me as a playmate :D

God you've revived an old thread now. I'd forgotten about this one. Makes me wonder where Josie, CumBunny, Aliyah, Gregor and everyone have gone. :confused:

You're all welcome to pop in to my new centralised thread 'Fresh Rooster'.

Take care.
Luv
Ricky
:kiss:

Back