Wench bares all

Jounar, with all respect, I am not sure if she is a Wench or Lady. Maybe you can helpl me decide.

Maybe I shall pull her across my knee for the first time, perhaps binding her wrists comfortably behind her back before landing a few preliminary swats to her already squirming behind. Do you think she would like that?? Now tell me, Wench or Lady??

nakedsundae said:
Are you forgetting something?" my voice sounding firm.

"Should you ask permission from Jounar before I continue?"

If you think I should, then I should.

*looks up with big doe eyes*
May I, sir?

nakedsundae said:
Jounar, with all respect, I am not sure if she is a Wench or Lady. Maybe you can helpl me decide.

Maybe I shall pull her across my knee for the first time, perhaps binding her wrists comfortably behind her back before landing a few preliminary swats to her already squirming behind. Do you think she would like that?? Now tell me, Wench or Lady??

She's my lady an I know she would love that ;)

Omg, I don't post much, but I read alot of threads, and your movies so very hot, I came 3 times on each of them, Your ass is so insaitable, I would love to stick my tongue in there. Do you have anymore, or more pics, please.

Is there something More

attachment.php

After seeing the Happy look posted after Jounar stated you were a Lady was promising...but Wench have been asking for it , asking for it in every way.

Yeah, you want me to pay attention to that ass, worship it, caress it. But Wench you are here for my pleasure.

"DO what I say!” My voice becoming louder. “Lean against the wall with your feet spread shoulder width apart, your weight supported."

attachment.php

I can't help stare at your fully exposed backside. Are you offering it up to me? Are you excited, nervous?

Your skin looks a little dry. Massaging your ass with oil, Does it feel good Wench? Do you enjoy my hands kneedding your buttocks?

Tell me!! Don't keep your readers waiting! :catroar:

Last edited:
maniax666 said:
Omg, I don't post much, but I read alot of threads, and your movies so very hot, I came 3 times on each of them, Your ass is so insaitable, I would love to stick my tongue in there. Do you have anymore, or more pics, please.

Thank you. :kiss: I'm honored that you found me worthy of one of the posts you obviously hold so dear as you post so few. I'm working on getting more pics up soon. I will have some more free time now, as a major project that I've been working on is now complete. :)

Back