Wench bares all

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. I like to see full-figured women who are confident showing their bodies. Very sexy.

the captians wench said:
I'm sorry, but I am here His pleasure, not yours.

*bows head*

I've sensed that for sometime. There seems to be a connection between you both. You appear 'happier' when Jounar responds. As if he makes you feel more a Lady, as if something he writes that fills your heart, touches your soul.

64391 said:
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. I like to see full-figured women who are confident showing their bodies. Very sexy.

Thank you. :)

The confidence actually cam after a few pages of replies, but I always try to encourage women to post. Just knowing that there are men out there who apreciate those of us who are not Britney or JaLo is reasuring and uplifting. :kiss: In actuality, I'm not very confident in myself and very shy. :eek:

nakedsundae said:
I've sensed that for sometime. There seems to be a connection between you both. You appear 'happier' when Jounar responds. As if he makes you feel more a Lady, as if something he writes that fills your heart, touches your soul.

There is. I am. He does. It does. :rose:

His little kitten. :catroar:

Attachments

• Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 352
  • kitten.jpg
    kitten.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 242
  • kitten2.jpg
    kitten2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 283
I prepare myself for Him, for our weekly sessions. I know it's time to play, I know I will be tourtured, for His pleasure and mine. It pleases Him to hear me whimper, hear me cry, and His pleasure brings me great joy. I see Him now infront of me. With out hessitation I drop to my knees, thighs apart, hands crossed behind my back. "Are you ready slut?" I hear His voice. That strong solid voice that always makes my heart race, and yet sooths me at the same time. "Yes sir" I say softly, looking up at Him with a look of such trust, such innocence. "Are you ready for anything?" The possibilities swim through my head. What does He mean? What will He do this time? I through my arms infront of me presenting them to Him. "Ready, sir" I feel the cuffs clamp around wrists, and I wait to hear that He is pleased with my responce.

Attachments

• yes sir.jpg
    yes sir.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,092
the captians wench said:
I prepare myself for Him, for our weekly sessions. I know it's time to play, I know I will be tourtured, for His pleasure and mine. It pleases Him to hear me whimper, hear me cry, and His pleasure brings me great joy. I see Him now infront of me. With out hessitation I drop to my knees, thighs apart, hands crossed behind my back. "Are you ready slut?" I hear His voice. That strong solid voice that always makes my heart race, and yet sooths me at the same time. "Yes sir" I say softly, looking up at Him with a look of such trust, such innocence. "Are you ready for anything?" The possibilities swim through my head. What does He mean? What will He do this time? I through my arms infront of me presenting them to Him. "Ready, sir" I feel the cuffs clamp around wrists, and I wait to hear that He is pleased with my responce.

"Good girl. Now stand up, hands behind your head and turn around." I move quickly, with out an ounce of hesitaion. "Good girl" I can feel a purr begin deep with in my chest as He speaks the words. I hear Him walk up behind me and grab my hands. "Now then, I'm going to put these in a much more useful position" I feel Him unlatch the hook on my cuffs, and pull my arms behind my back. "Now, bend over please, slut." I can almost sence the satisfied look on His face.

Attachments

• Picture21.jpg
    Picture21.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 134
  • Picture25.JPG
    Picture25.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 237
the captians wench said:
"Good girl. Now stand up, hands behind your head and turn around." I move quickly, with out an ounce of hesitaion. "Good girl" I can feel a purr begin deep with in my chest as He speaks the words. I hear Him walk up behind me and grab my hands. "Now then, I'm going to put these in a much more useful position" I feel Him unlatch the hook on my cuffs, and pull my arms behind my back. "Now, bend over please, slut." I can almost sence the satisfied look on His face.

Being a captain does come with great perks. I do love the pics.​

kenstrus2 said:
Being a captain does come with great perks. I do love the pics.​

Ah yes, I'm sure it's good to be the captian, but I do love being his little wench. :cattail:

I'm glad you like. :)

I'm bored, hot, pouty, and really wish I had a nice thick cock to suck. *sigh* I guess I'll just have to settle on my thumb.

Attachments

• Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 236
the captians wench said:
I'm bored, hot, pouty, and really wish I had a nice thick cock to suck. *sigh* I guess I'll just have to settle on my thumb.

I do love your pics very ummmm fantasy provoking I mean thought. :eek:

Back