Wench bares all

you are very very welcome tresha...as i said...feel free t Talk with me any time...Ill give you my messengers in private if as i said your Master allows

i think we could have some fun talks

the captians wench said:
*giggles* :eek:

And if you have any sujestions just let me know. though I won't be taking any new ones for a bit. my computer is acting up and won't let my cam run. :(

That is a pesky problem they seem to give you trouble when you least expect it.​

kenstrus2 said:

That is a pesky problem they seem to give you trouble when you least expect it.​

*pout* I know. And I have a vid that I'm suposed to be doing too. Hopefully I can get it fixed soon, and won't have too much down time.

the captians wench said:
*pout* I know. And I have a vid that I'm suposed to be doing too. Hopefully I can get it fixed soon, and won't have too much down time.

Damm tootin :p

the captians wench said:
Yes we wouldn't want much down time at all. ;)

another one for my "pretty in purple" that I took yesterday.

Took me 20 mins to get the cam to take it :(

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 212
the captians wench said:
another one for my "pretty in purple" that I took yesterday.

Took me 20 mins to get the cam to take it :(
Very lovely indeed sexy. :kiss:

the captians wench said:
thanks darling. :kiss:
And have I told you how tasty that av looks? yum. :catroar:
Your welcum hun..

I don't believe you have but I'm flattered and would love to offer you a taste some time. :devil:

I must head to bed have to work tonight. I will be back soon. :kiss:

kenstrus2 said:
Your welcum hun..

I don't believe you have but I'm flattered and would love to offer you a taste some time. :devil:

I must head to bed have to work tonight. I will be back soon. :kiss:

Sweet dreams. :devil:

the captians wench said:
"Good girl. Now stand up, hands behind your head and turn around." I move quickly, with out an ounce of hesitaion. "Good girl" I can feel a purr begin deep with in my chest as He speaks the words. I hear Him walk up behind me and grab my hands. "Now then, I'm going to put these in a much more useful position" I feel Him unlatch the hook on my cuffs, and pull my arms behind my back. "Now, bend over please, slut." I can almost sence the satisfied look on His face.
I hear him now, walking up behind me, and then His firm hand touches my soft skin. Starting at my waist He gently runs His hand around to the small of my back and then cups my ass. He gives a gentle squeeze and it's all I can do to keep still. I hear a slight chuckle from Him as His hand moves down my ass and around to feel my wetness.
"You are ready slut" The chuckle more profound.
"Only if it pleases you, sir" This amused him. I could feel his smirk even if I couldn't see it. And then the comformation as a swift smack hit my ass.
"Not yet" His voice was firm yet again. "It's almost Halloween, and I have two things laying on the desk behind you. A trick and a treat. You will choose a number one, or two, and that is what will be used on you."
"I get to choose which one will be used on me?" my voice was filled with an innocent surprize and an uplifted heart. If I chose right I would get the treat, what a wonderful gift for His little sub. I quickly lost this happy thought as I heard Him chuckle, even more profoundly this time.
"Silly slut" my heart sank which only made him laugh more, "You will be getting both, you simply get to choose the order." How wonderfully torturous of Him. "So choose before I get impatient and choose myself." And now the rush. I must choose, and I much choose quickly. But which one? Which is the trick and which is the treat? And which do I really want first? "I'm begining to loose patients with you slut" His firm hand hit my exposed ass smartly forsing me to blurt out my answer.
"One, sir" I heard His chuckle again and felt my stomach turn, what had I chosen? Well, one thing is sure, I'll soon find out....

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 291
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 266
YEOW!

Well done my Lady. I am feeling I am almost there. Watching you and your Master. Watching as a voyeur but none the less, I am watching :cool: His chuckle almost sounds evil!

nakedsundae said:
YEOW!

Well done my Lady. I am feeling I am almost there. Watching you and your Master. Watching as a voyeur but none the less, I am watching :cool: His chuckle almost sounds evil!

I asure you they most certianly are.

the captians wench said:
Sweet dreams. :devil:

Sweet they were sexy. Hmmm the pics are interesting to say the least. Looking forward to seeing what cums next. :kiss:

kenstrus2 said:

Sweet they were sexy. Hmmm the pics are interesting to say the least. Looking forward to seeing what cums next. :kiss:

hehehe.... working on it. With some help of course. :cathappy:

the captians wench said:
I hear him now, walking up behind me, and then His firm hand touches my soft skin. Starting at my waist He gently runs His hand around to the small of my back and then cups my ass. He gives a gentle squeeze and it's all I can do to keep still. I hear a slight chuckle from Him as His hand moves down my ass and around to feel my wetness.
"You are ready slut" The chuckle more profound.
"Only if it pleases you, sir" This amused him. I could feel his smirk even if I couldn't see it. And then the comformation as a swift smack hit my ass.
"Not yet" His voice was firm yet again. "It's almost Halloween, and I have two things laying on the desk behind you. A trick and a treat. You will choose a number one, or two, and that is what will be used on you."
"I get to choose which one will be used on me?" my voice was filled with an innocent surprize and an uplifted heart. If I chose right I would get the treat, what a wonderful gift for His little sub. I quickly lost this happy thought as I heard Him chuckle, even more profoundly this time.
"Silly slut" my heart sank which only made him laugh more, "You will be getting both, you simply get to choose the order." How wonderfully torturous of Him. "So choose before I get impatient and choose myself." And now the rush. I must choose, and I much choose quickly. But which one? Which is the trick and which is the treat? And which do I really want first? "I'm begining to loose patients with you slut" His firm hand hit my exposed ass smartly forsing me to blurt out my answer.
"One, sir" I heard His chuckle again and felt my stomach turn, what had I chosen? Well, one thing is sure, I'll soon find out....

That little laugh I had heard so many times before. Deliciously devious. I knew I was introuble, but then again, I'm always in trouble.
"Stand up baby, and turn around. I want you to see your choice." My eyes widend as He slowly moved the bowl of slowly melting ice away leaving nothing but a pile of tacks on the desk. My mind raced, "How are you going to torture me with those?" There was that chuckle again.
"Poor little slut" [how marvolously condocending of Him] "It's you who's going to do the torturing tonight, I'm just going to watch. So be a good girl and put on a good show for me."
My mind still racing around the possibilities, "Yes, sir", I bluted quickly remembering that I had not answered Him yet. "Good girl" I purred as the words flowed from His mouth and He unlached the cuffs, leaving them on me, the weight a constant reminder that I was not the one in control here. "Now, spred them out on the desk there." I quickly walked over to the desk and sped the tacks out. My fingers gliding over each one, probing them, tring desperatly to prepare myself for the feel of them against my skin. "Good, now on my comand you will sit until I give you the comand to stand. On your knees." I droped instantly, gracefully, keeping my thighs spred and eyes lowered. His had gently rubbing under my chin, lifting my eyes to meet His. "I'm going to leave you there for at least two minutes, baby, understand?"
"Yes, sir" my heart filled with admiration as He looked on me, calming me, preparing me for this new sinsation.
"Stand" in one swift movement I'm on my feet ready for His command. "Are you ready, slut?" A firm yet concerned sound from his voice.
"Yes sir" I spoke as my body screamed no. This is not something I'm looking forward to, and I'll never be truely ready, I can't fathom that I would be, but I will do this for Him. For my Master, for His pleasure. For His pleasure brings me great happiness.
"Then sit slut"

My Lady, I see you have nasty things planned for this Halloween. Shouldn't Halloween be filled with everything scary? Evil and Torture??

nakedsundae said:
My Lady, I see you have nasty things planned for this Halloween. Shouldn't Halloween be filled with everything scary? Evil and Torture??

Nasty? not at all.
Naughty, well. :devil:

Here's some pics of my halloween costume, when I get the rest developed I'll post em. A friend of mine and I decided we would be chearleaders for the gothic shop we work at. Gothic subby chearleaders complete with targets on the ass. :D

Attachments

• Picture 13.jpg
    Picture 13.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 468
  • Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 298
  • Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 406
  • Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 326
  • Picture 10.jpg
    Picture 10.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 352
Thanks!

I neded a good laugh this morning.

Your Halloween costume - complete with target on the ass. LOL :D

nakedsundae said:
I neded a good laugh this morning.

Your Halloween costume - complete with target on the ass. LOL :D

Glad you liked/ :D

You know that target got a lot of use last night too. *giggles*

Sorry they are so blurry, but I took them as soon as I got home. Like I said I'll post more when they get developed.

I wish I was there for target practice.

I would of loved to given you a few swats my Lady:heart: .

Back