Wench bares all

Happy Belated Birthday

Hope its not late to give a good girl Birthday spankings!

THe site of you posed wearing black panites gets me going! Nothing more stimulating than sliding a ladies black panites down her legs before giving her a spanking! :nana:

xanathos said:
*spanks your ass grinning*

Evening sexy!

:cathappy:

The guys just left so I have my net back now! :nana:

the bad news is I'm due into work in about half an hour. *pout*

Oh, and I went over to my friends house yesterday cause I was bored out of my mind in my empty little apartment (no net, no tv, no people, I got sick of talking to the walls lol). And well they made up for missing my birthday :D. Didn't get a chance to request any pics durring (before I knew it I had a ball gag in my mouth), but did get some shots of their work. Which I'll have to post a bit later, but will tonight as soon as I get home.

nakedsundae said:
Hope its not late to give a good girl Birthday spankings!

THe site of you posed wearing black panites gets me going! Nothing more stimulating than sliding a ladies black panites down her legs before giving her a spanking! :nana:

It's never too late to spank me. :p

Oh and I just love the feeling of having my clothes pulled off of me. So helpless....*purr* :cathappy:

the captians wench said:
:cathappy:

The guys just left so I have my net back now! :nana:

the bad news is I'm due into work in about half an hour. *pout*

Oh, and I went over to my friends house yesterday cause I was bored out of my mind in my empty little apartment (no net, no tv, no people, I got sick of talking to the walls lol). And well they made up for missing my birthday :D. Didn't get a chance to request any pics durring (before I knew it I had a ball gag in my mouth), but did get some shots of their work. Which I'll have to post a bit later, but will tonight as soon as I get home.

MMMM *grins*Would LOVE to have seen that. It sounds simply delicious!

xanathos said:
MMMM *grins*Would LOVE to have seen that. It sounds simply delicious!

hehehe.... they deffinitly made up for missing my birthday. :D

and here's the shots I promised. I was still a bit spacey when I took them so they're not the best, and I think the view is much more impressive now anyway so I'll take some more very soon.

Attachments

• Picture 125.jpg
    Picture 125.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 339
  • Picture 126.jpg
    Picture 126.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 264
  • Picture 127.jpg
    Picture 127.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 281
  • Picture 128.jpg
    Picture 128.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 238
  • Picture 130.jpg
    Picture 130.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 303
the captians wench said:
hehehe.... they deffinitly made up for missing my birthday. :D

and here's the shots I promised. I was still a bit spacey when I took them so they're not the best, and I think the view is much more impressive now anyway so I'll take some more very soon.

MMMM looks like someone had some fun!!

xanathos said:
MMMM looks like someone had some fun!!

indeed :D

Started out with three guys alternating to give me my birthday wacks two hours later it the last one finally finished with me *giggles*

ps I updated my index to add the new pics and deleted the bad links. :)

Okay question....

I'd like to take some more pics, but I'm all brused up right now and usually I don't get as great a responce to those. Is there anyone out there that would like to see new pics, even if I am a little purple?

the captians wench said:
Okay question....

I'd like to take some more pics, but I'm all brused up right now and usually I don't get as great a responce to those. Is there anyone out there that would like to see new pics, even if I am a little purple?

I think we'd all love to see you no matter what.

okay digging up some old ones that haven't made it up for one reason or another. :)

Attachments

• Picture 13.jpg
    Picture 13.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Picture 20.jpg
    Picture 20.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 154
  • Picture 23.jpg
    Picture 23.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 148
  • Picture 24.jpg
    Picture 24.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 255
the captians wench said:
okay digging up some old ones that haven't made it up for one reason or another. :)

*grins and smacks that ass* MMMM I couldn't resist!!!

I don't mind post all the pics you can *grins*

the captians wench said:
more old pics.

Just found this thread....very nice indeed! I've been missing out. Thank you for this thread! ;)

:nana:

sun

sunfalcon said:
Just found this thread....very nice indeed! I've been missing out. Thank you for this thread! ;)

:nana:

sun

Thank you :eek:

still digging up some new olderones but I have to resize a lot of them

the captians wench said:
Okay question....

definitely! (please) ;) :devil: :nana:

sun :D

Okay finishing out a command and finishing up the tour of my apt. I had to do some spring cleaning so might as well kill two birds with one stone. So Cleaning my kitchen: :eek:

Attachments

• Picture 153.jpg
    Picture 153.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Picture 152.jpg
    Picture 152.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Picture 151.jpg
    Picture 151.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Picture 150.jpg
    Picture 150.jpg