Picture1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Picture8.jpg
    Picture8.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Picture16.JPG
    Picture16.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 90
love your new pics babe but do you really enjoy those bruises............ :kiss: :kiss: your ass looks real sore :confused:

misspatiant said:
love your new pics babe but do you really enjoy those bruises............ :kiss: :kiss: your ass looks real sore :confused:

Thank you. :kiss:

and to answer your question it depends on why I get them. Those I enjoyed very much. They're from the first time my limits were really pushed and I came out feeling cleansed, and closer to the one who presented them to me. The ones I don't enjoy are punishment, and I don't usually take pics of after punishment shots because I'm not proud of those. I enjoy the little sore spots the next day when it's play or reward, but when it's punishment it makes me reflect on what I did to "earn" them. if that makes since

the captians wench said:
Thank you. :kiss:

and to answer your question it depends on why I get them. Those I enjoyed very much. They're from the first time my limits were really pushed and I came out feeling cleansed, and closer to the one who presented them to me. The ones I don't enjoy are punishment, and I don't usually take pics of after punishment shots because I'm not proud of those. I enjoy the little sore spots the next day when it's play or reward, but when it's punishment it makes me reflect on what I did to "earn" them. if that makes since
bloody hell that was deep, but thanks for explaining to me. :kiss: so how did you get the bad ones on your ass :rose:

misspatiant said:
bloody hell that was deep, but thanks for explaining to me. :kiss: so how did you get the bad ones on your ass :rose:

:eek:

I have a steel cored slapper. Think of a wooden spoon, made of steel then cover it in leather. 100 strokes at a time with that for an hour. under his supervision. *smiles* what a great night that was.

the captians wench said:
:eek:

I have a steel cored slapper. Think of a wooden spoon, made of steel then cover it in leather. 100 strokes at a time with that for an hour. under his supervision. *smiles* what a great night that was.
OMG......................... :eek: :eek: i could never do that :kiss:

misspatiant said:
OMG......................... :eek: :eek: i could never do that :kiss:

I didn't think I could either. when it was done, it was almost like I got a since that I could do more than what I think I can. In everything. Sometimes if I can push just that little bit extra then maybe the reward will be just that much greater....okay, I just woke up an hour ago, this is way too much insight this early lol...working overnights has me all mixed up.

Rubik said:
This is a great thread. You're very sexy.

thank you.

this was the first thread. but there's links to the others on the first post. It's where I started out and still post just general pics.

the captians wench said:
I didn't think I could either. when it was done, it was almost like I got a since that I could do more than what I think I can. In everything. Sometimes if I can push just that little bit extra then maybe the reward will be just that much greater....okay, I just woke up an hour ago, this is way too much insight this early lol...working overnights has me all mixed up.
lol ok i know im not your mum so il shut up!!!! :rose:

sunfalcon said:
newyahoo.jpg is very nice. :D

sun :D

Thank you. :) it's from a group I took when I was feeling a bit catish. :cathappy: I resized it and was using it as my yahoo av for a while I really like how that set came out. but I miss my hair. :(

feeling pouty

Attachments

• Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Picture 7.jpg
    Picture 7.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Picture 9.jpg
    Picture 9.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Picture 10.jpg
    Picture 10.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 69
the captians wench said:
just feeling a bit lonesome tonight.

I'm such an attention whore and with the weird shifts I've been working I've been missing all my friends
:rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Rubik said:

4.gif
:kiss:

Back