Picture18.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Picture19.jpg
    Picture19.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 133
misspatiant said:
morning hun, feeling any better today :rose:

:kiss:

a bit thanks. I have plans to go out tonight with some friends so that should perk me up. And this morning I seem to be hit by a muse, so I may get a new story out of the day.

Rubik said:
Sexy photos, hope you're having a good one today.

Thank you :kiss:

There was a really nice storm early this morning when I was comming home from work, but it's all bright and sunny out now. I'll go out in a bit and run some errands, and get some sun. just woke up about 2 hours ago tho so too early to tell if it's a good day or not lol

okay, today is turning out to be interesting... Nasty nasty storms here and right now we're under tornado watches, after just getting off of a warning. And hail storms.

Attachments

• Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Image006.jpg
    Image006.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 68
the captians wench said:
okay, today is turning out to be interesting... Nasty nasty storms here and right now we're under tornado watches, after just getting off of a warning. And hail storms.
Hey Babe...

=D

Bad weather...Not good..

Wow, nice hail shower. They forecasted rain here, but it's warm and sunny out. Dunno if we'll get rain tonight or not.

Rubik said:
Wow, nice hail shower. They forecasted rain here, but it's warm and sunny out. Dunno if we'll get rain tonight or not.
I haven't seen hail in a really long time. Well, really, only a few occasions that I can recall. Gotta love CA..

=D

may- said:
Hey Babe...

=D

Bad weather...Not good..

it's scary. bright and sunny one minute then it's dark and raining hail, then sunny, then sunny and lightening and thunder and heavy rain. freaky. but atleast the siriens are off now.

Rubik said:

Rain I like. I love actually
hail and tornados, not so much

may- said:
I haven't seen hail in a really long time. Well, really, only a few occasions that I can recall. Gotta love CA..

=D

doesn't happen too often here, maybe once a year. at least it was pebble size this time, but everything is covered, I thought it had snowed at first

the captians wench said:
it's scary. bright and sunny one minute then it's dark and raining hail, then sunny, then sunny and lightening and thunder and heavy rain. freaky. but atleast the siriens are off now.

doesn't happen too often here, maybe once a year. at least it was pebble size this time, but everything is covered, I thought it had snowed at first
Damn.....I'd be hiding under the covers..Take some pills...sleep...wake up and hope it's over by then..

Snow's even more rare for me.....Lol...I've seen that ONCE.. It's fucking crazy. Snowed for like 10 minutes. Just like WOW..

may- said:
Damn.....I'd be hiding under the covers..Take some pills...sleep...wake up and hope it's over by then..

Snow's even more rare for me.....Lol...I've seen that ONCE.. It's fucking crazy. Snowed for like 10 minutes. Just like WOW..

I've been under my blankets and I'm breaking the rules and wearing icky clothes cause damn it if this apt falls down I'm not going to try crawling out of it in nothing but my collar. *giggles*

I love snow. We usually get a good amount here, but it's too warm now. Which is why I was confused, then I took a look and realized it was hail on the ground not snow.

the captians wench said:
I've been under my blankets and I'm breaking the rules and wearing icky clothes cause damn it if this apt falls down I'm not going to try crawling out of it in nothing but my collar. *giggles*

I love snow. We usually get a good amount here, but it's too warm now. Which is why I was confused, then I took a look and realized it was hail on the ground not snow.
Lol.......Haha...That would be so not cool being drags out naked..

:-/

Clothes are good..

I never even seen hail that big.. Just little tiny pepples ones.. Sigh.. Too much sunshine. Lol. Never..

=D

Back to life.....Have a nice day, Sweetie.. Enjoy your night plans with your friends..Hope the weather doesn't effect it..

<<smoochies.

may- said:
Lol.......Haha...That would be so not cool being drags out naked..

:-/

Clothes are good..

I never even seen hail that big.. Just little tiny pepples ones.. Sigh.. Too much sunshine. Lol. Never..

=D

Back to life.....Have a nice day, Sweetie.. Enjoy your night plans with your friends..Hope the weather doesn't effect it..

<<smoochies.

Last time it was bigger, and I even remember golf ball sized stones before.

Yeah, wouldn't want my parents to find me or something *giggles*. But I so hate having to be dressed. :(

kay babes. :kiss: :kiss: stay sunny *giggles*

the captians wench said:
Last time it was bigger, and I even remember golf ball sized stones before.

Yeah, wouldn't want my parents to find me or something *giggles*. But I so hate having to be dressed. :(

kay babes. :kiss: :kiss: stay sunny *giggles*

Biggest hail we get here is the size of an M&M lol.

Back