Wench bares all

hrnyhrny said:
yummy...i like french fries...although in your case i would not dunk you in ketchup...just have you the way you are a little bit at a time and then the shower and then more of you for dessert :D

*giggles*

humm... ketchup might be interesting tho ;)

Lookie! I bought a new collar. Ain't it pretty.
22.gif

Attachments

• Picture 11.jpg
    Picture 11.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Picture 12.jpg
    Picture 12.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Picture 13.jpg
    Picture 13.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Picture 14.jpg
    Picture 14.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 73
It's a bit thicker than I like and I need to punch a new whole in it cause it's a bit big. But it's pink and has heart studs and I love it! :cathappy:

Attachments

• Picture 15.jpg
    Picture 15.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 57
the captians wench said:
It's a bit thicker than I like and I need to punch a new whole in it cause it's a bit big. But it's pink and has heart studs and I love it! :cathappy:

all that matters is that you like it and that you know you are collared. you make a very nice pet, and you are dressed the way i like you :devil: and the collar has so many possibilities.

ketchup is too sticky..now baby oil; we can have fun with and then we could clean you up again :D

hrnyhrny said:
all that matters is that you like it and that you know you are collared. you make a very nice pet, and you are dressed the way i like you :devil: and the collar has so many possibilities.

ketchup is too sticky..now baby oil; we can have fun with and then we could clean you up again :D

:eek: I do love it. Will take some getting used to, the weight is a whole lot different than the old one. And it is a lot more obvious than the old one as well. Infact *giggles* when I was at wally world looking at the different ones they have (which I tend to do from time to time) I got into a conversation with a lady who was looking for one that her dog wouldn't chew thru. I made the comment "yeah leather is a lot easier to chew thru I think and a lot more expencive so if you know he's going to eventually chew thru it, I'd stick with the nylon. At least it's cheap." Then she looked at me and asked "so what kind of dog do you have?" I just giggled and blushed and that's when she noticed my little black collar. She then said "Oh I see now, well what ever works for you." I just smiled picked up the collar I was looking at and walked away. for some reason a bit taller at that.

Baby oil always leaves me feeling oilly, and then drys out my skin. What about chocolat? Warm, melted chocolate? ;)

the captians wench said:
:eek: I do love it. Will take some getting used to, the weight is a whole lot different than the old one. And it is a lot more obvious than the old one as well. Infact *giggles* when I was at wally world looking at the different ones they have (which I tend to do from time to time) I got into a conversation with a lady who was looking for one that her dog wouldn't chew thru. I made the comment "yeah leather is a lot easier to chew thru I think and a lot more expencive so if you know he's going to eventually chew thru it, I'd stick with the nylon. At least it's cheap." Then she looked at me and asked "so what kind of dog do you have?" I just giggled and blushed and that's when she noticed my little black collar. She then said "Oh I see now, well what ever works for you." I just smiled picked up the collar I was looking at and walked away. for some reason a bit taller at that.

Baby oil always leaves me feeling oilly, and then drys out my skin. What about chocolat? Warm, melted chocolate? ;)

chocolate will take lots and lots of licking and sucking to get off :devil:

not everyone is as understanding as the lady in the shop..

after a while you will have a collection of collars to match the occasion..you do look good in one :D and i love that matching outfit you are in :devil:

hrnyhrny said:
chocolate will take lots and lots of licking and sucking to get off :devil:

not everyone is as understanding as the lady in the shop..

after a while you will have a collection of collars to match the occasion..you do look good in one :D and i love that matching outfit you are in :devil:

But that's half the fun. :D

Yeah I know. I've run into some people who aren't as um polite when they notice my collar. It's really funny because my whole life I've always been the sweet, innocent one, the good girl. But for some reason donning a collar makes people look at me like I'm some sort of freak. *giggles* Well, I am, but I love it, and I happy with who I am so I don't let it get to me. My family is even getting used to the collar *giggles*.

Yes this is deffinitly a collar of a different occation. Pink doesn't go with a whole lot in my closet, but it's sooo me. :cathappy: It's also, like I said, going to stand out a lot more than my little black one, so I'll have to be in a confident mood to wear it out.

*giggles* A collar is all I'm allowd to wear when I'm at home.

the captians wench said:
But that's half the fun. :D

Yeah I know. I've run into some people who aren't as um polite when they notice my collar. It's really funny because my whole life I've always been the sweet, innocent one, the good girl. But for some reason donning a collar makes people look at me like I'm some sort of freak. *giggles* Well, I am, but I love it, and I happy with who I am so I don't let it get to me. My family is even getting used to the collar *giggles*.

Yes this is deffinitly a collar of a different occation. Pink doesn't go with a whole lot in my closet, but it's sooo me. :cathappy: It's also, like I said, going to stand out a lot more than my little black one, so I'll have to be in a confident mood to wear it out.

*giggles* A collar is all I'm allowd to wear when I'm at home.

Master is training his slave well :D

you are not a freak..you have chosen to be what you want and i wish you the best...enough unhappiness out there...find your happy place and go there....an understanding family does help

pink may not go with what is in the closet but it does go with a part of you :devil:

hrnyhrny said:
Master is training his slave well :D

you are not a freak..you have chosen to be what you want and i wish you the best...enough unhappiness out there...find your happy place and go there....an understanding family does help

pink may not go with what is in the closet but it does go with a part of you :devil:

I'm sorry, I did mean freak in the most complimentary since of the word. Maybe kinky bitch works better. :p

Hehehe you know when I picked it up that was actually my first thought..."heee, pink" *giggles*

And since I'm only allowd to wear a collar at home, I intend on having an extencive wardrobe of them. *giggles* why not make sure they're pretty if it's the only thing I get to have on. :p (not that being naked is a problem for me at all. I prefur it anyway, so works even better)

Hey! I found something I'm allowd to wear that matches perfectly. :cathappy:

Attachments

• Picture 16.jpg
    Picture 16.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Picture 17.jpg
    Picture 17.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Picture 18.jpg
    Picture 18.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 59
the captians wench said:
Hey! I found something I'm allowd to wear that matches perfectly. :cathappy:

They're slightly pink and have hearts on them too!
22.gif

Attachments

• Picture 19.jpg
    Picture 19.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Picture 20.jpg
    Picture 20.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Picture 21.jpg
    Picture 21.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Picture 22.jpg
    Picture 22.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 45
:catgrin: :cattail:

Attachments

• Picture 25.jpg
    Picture 25.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Picture 27.jpg
    Picture 27.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Picture 23.jpg
    Picture 23.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Picture 24.jpg
    Picture 24.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Picture 26.jpg
    Picture 26.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 45
You were so pretty in that last series. Really sexy how your eyes looked up at the camera.

Rubik said:
You were so pretty in that last series. Really sexy how your eyes looked up at the camera.

:eek:

Just being silly and relaxed at this point. :eek: But sometimes I like to think to myself how would I be looking at some one if they were standing where my camara is. that usually get's some interesting shots

Back