Wench bares all

I really need to work on those over the door restraints. ;)

Attachments

• Picture 93.jpg
    Picture 93.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 718
  • Picture 94.jpg
    Picture 94.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 526
almost forgot how much I love these boots!

Attachments

• Picture 95.jpg
    Picture 95.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Picture 96.jpg
    Picture 96.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 174
  • Picture 97.jpg
    Picture 97.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 175
  • Picture 98.jpg
    Picture 98.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 175
  • Picture 99.jpg
    Picture 99.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 237
RuReal said:
But I think this is also teasing for you as well isn't it?

yes it is actually. Since I'm not allowd to wear most of the stuff I put on. I put it on feel cute and then have to take it off. It's very rare but some times I'ld like to be able to run around here in a cute pair of panties, just to add some mystory insted of the blaitent "Look I'm naked take me" *giggles*. But it's not my choice, and it doesn't happen often that I feel that way anyway. :)

xanathos said:
Have a good weekend?

Yes actually hasn't been too bad. Haven't done a damn thing I was going to tho *giggles*

I did make a really neat new little flogger. :D

Attachments

• Picture 107.jpg
    Picture 107.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 143
  • Picture 108.jpg
    Picture 108.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Picture 109.jpg
    Picture 109.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 118
  • Picture 110.jpg
    Picture 110.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 167
the captians wench said:
Yes actually hasn't been too bad. Haven't done a damn thing I was going to tho *giggles*

I did make a really neat new little flogger. :D

*chuckles* NICE! And it is pink!

xanathos said:
*chuckles* NICE! And it is pink!

Mason's twine. It was either pink or yellow, and I didn't like the bright neon yellow.

I'm hoping to find some other collors at other stores. There's a few doms on my gift list for christmas and birthdays and such that I just don't see carrying pink :D

the captians wench said:
Mason's twine. It was either pink or yellow, and I didn't like the bright neon yellow.

I'm hoping to find some other collors at other stores. There's a few doms on my gift list for christmas and birthdays and such that I just don't see carrying pink :D

*chuckles* Oh they should use pink I think it would be hilarious!!

xanathos said:
*chuckles* Oh they should use pink I think it would be hilarious!!

Some how the only way I see them laughing about it is when they are using it on me chanting "pink eh? I'll show you the only thing ment to be pink around here. While I'm at it let's go for purple shall we?" :D

the captians wench said:
Some how the only way I see them laughing about it is when they are using it on me chanting "pink eh? I'll show you the only thing ment to be pink around here. While I'm at it let's go for purple shall we?" :D

LOL Yeah... I guess you are right. I just think black is over used :p

xanathos said:
LOL Yeah... I guess you are right. I just think black is over used :p

I agree. I was thinking maybe I could find a blue, or a green that wasn't neon green :rolleyes:. Or perhaps I'll just buy white and try to dye it myself. Dunno we'll see what I find and I'll be sure to post pics of what I come up with. :)

the captians wench said:
I agree. I was thinking maybe I could find a blue, or a green that wasn't neon green :rolleyes:. Or perhaps I'll just buy white and try to dye it myself. Dunno we'll see what I find and I'll be sure to post pics of what I come up with. :)

How about multicolored??

the captians wench said:
That would be cool too. Maybe black and neon wouldn't be so bad. And with the dyes I could make every inch a different color. :D

Yep yep!! I thought so :D

xanathos said:
YAY!! That will be fun :D

It's really fun when I go buy chain and d-rings and such and fill my cart with all sorts of new toys then look at the faces on the guys that work there. You can tell which have an idea of what you're going to use the stuff for and which are trying to figure it out. :cathappy:

I'm such an attention whore.

the captians wench said:
It's really fun when I go buy chain and d-rings and such and fill my cart with all sorts of new toys then look at the faces on the guys that work there. You can tell which have an idea of what you're going to use the stuff for and which are trying to figure it out. :cathappy:

I'm such an attention whore.

*chuckles and smiles* You? An attention whore? I would NEVER believe it :p

xanathos said:
*chuckles and smiles* You? An attention whore? I would NEVER believe it :p

:p

you don't seem to mind too much ;)

And on that, I have one more pic I took late last night.

Attachments

• Picture 106.jpg
    Picture 106.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 144
Back