Wench bares all

the captians wench said:
:p

you don't seem to mind too much ;)

And on that, I have one more pic I took late last night.

*grins* MMMM all tied up *grins and chuckles*

xanathos said:
*grins* MMMM all tied up *grins and chuckles*

Yes I do rather enjoy being bound. *grin*

I'd love to be tied down to a bed for hours, Master using my body as he saw fit when he saw fit to do so. Touching, licking, squeezing, flogging, kissing whipping, fucking, whatever he desired. *purr*

Just don't leave me alone when I'm all tied up. :(

the captians wench said:
Yes I do rather enjoy being bound. *grin*

I'd love to be tied down to a bed for hours, Master using my body as he saw fit when he saw fit to do so. Touching, licking, squeezing, flogging, kissing whipping, fucking, whatever he desired. *purr*

Just don't leave me alone when I'm all tied up. :(

*grins* I wouldn't be able to leave you alone if you were all tied up *chuckles*

xanathos said:
*grins* I wouldn't be able to leave you alone if you were all tied up *chuckles*

It's only happened once, and he just left for a min to go get something, but I had to ask my friend then to never do that again. When I'm in that frame of mind I get very insucure and want the male figure close to me at all times, or at the very least with in sight. I guess it's sort of like abandonment issues :eek:

the captians wench said:
It's only happened once, and he just left for a min to go get something, but I had to ask my friend then to never do that again. When I'm in that frame of mind I get very insucure and want the male figure close to me at all times, or at the very least with in sight. I guess it's sort of like abandonment issues :eek:

*smiles as I stay in contact with you at all times while you are tied up*

You, my dear lady, have a wonderful Master. :kiss: He brought something to my attention today, and I am grateful. :)

coy_one said:
You, my dear lady, have a wonderful Master. :kiss: He brought something to my attention today, and I am grateful. :)

Yes I do, and I'm very lucky that he's accepted me as his. I love him dearly and could only be happier by shorting the gap between us. :) :heart:

Plll-eeaaa-sssseee?!? ;)

Attachments

• Picture 112.jpg
    Picture 112.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 138
  • Picture 113.jpg
    Picture 113.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Picture 114.jpg
    Picture 114.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 124
  • Picture 115.jpg
    Picture 115.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 141
the captians wench said:
Yes I do, and I'm very lucky that he's accepted me as his. I love him dearly and could only be happier by shorting the gap between us. :) :heart:

Wonderful. It is great when there is such a connection. I hope that you are someday able to shorten that gap.

BTW - how in the world are you handling those clothing pegs. Ouch. LOL

coy_one said:
Wonderful. It is great when there is such a connection. I hope that you are someday able to shorten that gap.

BTW - how in the world are you handling those clothing pegs. Ouch. LOL

LOL

I've had 8 months of practice. ;)

used to only be able to go about a couple seconds and I'd start whimpering, now takes about half an hour and I'm begining to squirm. But when it's just me, I can take them on and off as I choose and I usually don't choose to have them on long. :p

I wonder how long it is going to be until you are begging for release. Should be really good!

the captians wench said:
LOL

I've had 8 months of practice. ;)

used to only be able to go about a couple seconds and I'd start whimpering, now takes about half an hour and I'm begining to squirm. But when it's just me, I can take them on and off as I choose and I usually don't choose to have them on long. :p

Oh, there's most of my problem. I'm still being broken in. LOL

coy_one said:
Oh, there's most of my problem. I'm still being broken in. LOL

*giggles*

The pegs became a blessing after I was introdused to the tacks. *giggles* I do remember commenting a few months ago after a ten minute period on them "Remember when we used to do this in one minute intervuls?" *giggles* I still don't enjoy the tacks as much as some other things while it's being carried out, but the release from the tacks is better than anything else I've tried so far.

the captians wench said:
*giggles*

The pegs became a blessing after I was introdused to the tacks. *giggles* I do remember commenting a few months ago after a ten minute period on them "Remember when we used to do this in one minute intervuls?" *giggles* I still don't enjoy the tacks as much as some other things while it's being carried out, but the release from the tacks is better than anything else I've tried so far.

Wow. I am learning so much from you. :D

coy_one said:
Wow. I am learning so much from you. :D

LOL

Last time some one learned something from me it was May and when she posted a peg pic I got rewarded. :D

So what you say dear? ;)

Seriously tho, I've still lots to learn myself, honestly. :eek:

the captians wench said:
LOL

Last time some one learned something from me it was May and when she posted a peg pic I got rewarded. :D

So what you say dear? ;)

Seriously tho, I've still lots to learn myself, honestly. :eek:

Hmmm, I will see what I can do for you. ;)

okay, I've gotten pretty good at writing on my boobs.... time to find a new spot to practice on. :cathappy:

Attachments

• Picture 116.jpg
    Picture 116.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Picture 117.jpg
    Picture 117.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture 118.jpg
    Picture 118.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 89
Back