Wench bares all

xanathos said:
*chuckles* Multicolored ones?

You know i hit the jack pot at a new hardware store. a 5 pack of different colored twine! :cathappy:

I'm almost finished with one I'll post it in a minute. :)

the captians wench said:
You know i hit the jack pot at a new hardware store. a 5 pack of different colored twine! :cathappy:

I'm almost finished with one I'll post it in a minute. :)

Cool!! *grins*

the captians wench said:
Product testing! of course! wouldn't want to hand out poor quality floggers. :cathappy:

*runs the flogger across your ass* Are you volunteering to be the test subject? :D

xanathos said:
*runs the flogger across your ass* Are you volunteering to be the test subject? :D

Of course. I need to know for sure it's quality and I can't do that if I'm not the one at it's mercy. *nods knowingly*

What do you think a third color for the next one? yellow, pink, or orange or just more black as I'm out of the green?

Attachments

• Picture 138.jpg
    Picture 138.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 64
the captians wench said:
Of course. I need to know for sure it's quality and I can't do that if I'm not the one at it's mercy. *nods knowingly*

What do you think a third color for the next one? yellow, pink, or orange or just more black as I'm out of the green?

*brings the flogger down across yoru ass murring* I say Yellow!

the captians wench said:
Ohhh! not as many falls on this as the pink one so it stings a bit more.

*brings it down across yoru ass a couple of more times grinning* Need to make sure you get a good feel for the product :D

always busy...first you got rid of the stress :) and then became a contorsionist to write on your back and now you are a manufacturer of floggers....you may want to try multicolored floggers...mixing the colors...and let me know how the product testing went. :rose:

the captians wench said:
I think so, tho i think I need to put another wrap on the handle maybe two just to thicken it up a bit. :)

*purrs* I think that will do it hon :D

hrnyhrny said:
always busy...first you got rid of the stress :) and then became a contorsionist to write on your back and now you are a manufacturer of floggers....you may want to try multicolored floggers...mixing the colors...and let me know how the product testing went. :rose:

*giggles*

Well, He said back, so that's what he gets. :D I'm actually rather surprized at how well those two turned out. :)

And well, let's just say I've got a lot of pent up energy to burn now, ;) so yep floggers. That's the craft du jor.

I'll do a mix of what one I have left next. Not sure if I like the green and yellow yet or not.

i will leave the mixing of colors up to you as i have been told often enough that i do not know how to color coordinate my clothes. :)

would love to be there for the testing...perhaps the boys can tag team you for a couple of hours :devil:

the captians wench said:
*giggles*

Well, He said back, so that's what he gets. :D I'm actually rather surprized at how well those two turned out. :)

And well, let's just say I've got a lot of pent up energy to burn now, ;) so yep floggers. That's the craft du jor.

I'll do a mix of what one I have left next. Not sure if I like the green and yellow yet or not.

Green and yellow? OH I thought it would be black and yellow!!

hrnyhrny said:
i will leave the mixing of colors up to you as i have been told often enough that i do not know how to color coordinate my clothes. :)

would love to be there for the testing...perhaps the boys can tag team you for a couple of hours :devil:

That's why i got the black. i figured if nothing else black goes with everything :) but if the 80's taught us anything it's that people have weird ideas of what works and what doesn't. *giggles*

I like the way you think! :cathappy:

xanathos said:
Green and yellow? OH I thought it would be black and yellow!!

Gren black and yellow wanted a third color. I dunno I kinda like it. :)

Attachments

• Picture 139.jpg
    Picture 139.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Picture 140.jpg
    Picture 140.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 40
Back