Wench bares all

the captians wench said:
That's why i got the black. i figured if nothing else black goes with everything :) but if the 80's taught us anything it's that people have weird ideas of what works and what doesn't. *giggles*

I like the way you think! :cathappy:

black works nice for a flogger....nice contrast on the white skin which slowly (usually) is turned a nice shade of pink, which coincidentally also goes good with black :devil:

the eighties do not have a corner on weird...each decade had its good and bad...

after flogging you a few nice orgasms for being such a good girl would be in order so that you would be left happy and sated...and still naked :devil:

the captians wench said:
Gren black and yellow wanted a third color. I dunno I kinda like it. :)

as long as you like it and want to have it used on you ...that is all that matters

hrnyhrny said:
black works nice for a flogger....nice contrast on the white skin which slowly (usually) is turned a nice shade of pink, which coincidentally also goes good with black :devil:

the eighties do not have a corner on weird...each decade had its good and bad...

after flogging you a few nice orgasms for being such a good girl would be in order so that you would be left happy and sated...and still naked :devil:

I got a lot of black and I will probably do some black ones for the shere fact that black is such a popular color. And tho these haven't really been put to the test they have failed to turn me pink and I pink up very easily. That's something I'm very proud of, how beautifully I mark. :eek:

lol that's true, but the 80's and early 90's did have an interesting idea on what colors went well and how much color one should wear.

I'm really liking the way you think!

hrnyhrny said:
as long as you like it and want to have it used on you ...that is all that matters

I always want something used on me. ;)

But actually I'm not going to be keeping many. Master will get his choice, I'll keep one, maybe two, and then i'm either going to ebay them or take them with me to the show next week. Try and earn some extra cash. :)

the captians wench said:
I always want something used on me. ;)

But actually I'm not going to be keeping many. Master will get his choice, I'll keep one, maybe two, and then i'm either going to ebay them or take them with me to the show next week. Try and earn some extra cash. :)

MMMMMM I would love to use something on you *grins* Anyways night sexy!

the captians wench said:
I got a lot of black and I will probably do some black ones for the shere fact that black is such a popular color. And tho these haven't really been put to the test they have failed to turn me pink and I pink up very easily. That's something I'm very proud of, how beautifully I mark. :eek:

lol that's true, but the 80's and early 90's did have an interesting idea on what colors went well and how much color one should wear.

I'm really liking the way you think!

remember me..no color sense...missed those two decades

depending on the technique and applicator you can either "pink" up very quickly or over an hour :devil: practice makes perfect :D

hrnyhrny said:
remember me..no color sense...missed those two decades

depending on the technique and applicator you can either "pink" up very quickly or over an hour :devil: practice makes perfect :D

hehehehe very true.... these would prolly take a while. They sting pretty nicely, but they are deffintily warm ups and not much for pain.

Okay last one for the night, as my finger is begining to callas.

Attachments

• Picture 141.jpg
    Picture 141.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 485
  • Picture 142.jpg
    Picture 142.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 429
  • Picture 143.jpg
    Picture 143.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 466
the captians wench said:
hehehehe very true.... these would prolly take a while. They sting pretty nicely, but they are deffintily warm ups and not much for pain.

Okay last one for the night, as my finger is begining to callas.

me too..off to bed...

not supposed to really hurt...other things for that :devil:

sleep well wench :rose:

hrnyhrny said:
me too..off to bed...

not supposed to really hurt...other things for that :devil:

sleep well wench :rose:

Yes, I suppose there are much better things to use to cause pain (tack spring to mind for some reason :rolleyes: )

Well, 3 floggers in 2 hours, I've suffeciently tuckered my little self out and hope I can get back to sleep now. So good night dear and pleasent dreams :)

And to my lurking Love: Have a great day, don't work too hard, and let me know if anything here has caught your eye. :kiss:

It's been a long day and I still have to finish up a project for work and run it down there very shortly. But I'm installing my printer.....and I'll need to wind down here soon, so I'm taking sujestions tonight. As my brain is totally fried. So guys... What'da ya want to see? :)

the captians wench said:
It's been a long day and I still have to finish up a project for work and run it down there very shortly. But I'm installing my printer.....and I'll need to wind down here soon, so I'm taking sujestions tonight. As my brain is totally fried. So guys... What'da ya want to see? :)

not interested in the brain...interested in the naked outside :devil: there are enough people out there that like to screw around with other's people's brains...me..i want the soft, warm yielding flesh on the outside...to feel the different textures of each part of the body...the little hairs on the ear lobes, the bumpies on the nipples as they change shape while being played with, the softness that is unique to the place between your legs and that open up to an even softer place :devil:

printer all installed?

hrnyhrny said:
not interested in the brain...interested in the naked outside :devil: there are enough people out there that like to screw around with other's people's brains...me..i want the soft, warm yielding flesh on the outside...to feel the different textures of each part of the body...the little hairs on the ear lobes, the bumpies on the nipples as they change shape while being played with, the softness that is unique to the place between your legs and that open up to an even softer place :devil:

printer all installed?

yep. :) installed and work all printed out. But I can't run down there for another 3 hours (can't break security) so I've three hours to play :nana:

the captians wench said:
yep. :) installed and work all printed out. But I can't run down there for another 3 hours (can't break security) so I've three hours to play :nana:

can not break security?

with three hours to play you can start with getting naked...a nice warm/hot bath, some scented candles...a favorite book to read....some shaving cream and a nice new razor... :devil: some skin cream...a few nice big fluffy towels...some pegs and a toy or two of your choice....nothing strenuous...a soak, a shave, a nice towelling off...rubbing in the skin cream and making yourself feel nice as soft, paying special attention to those really dry places...nipples and mound....wetness spreading between your thighs....toy teasing your lips open...pick a position that you like and enjoy your body in it's cleanliness...as you get hotter a couple of pegs or you can use your clamps and keep them on...slowly filling yourself and taking out your toy and tasting yourself before you put it back inside you...in and out slowly and then faster while playing with your clit with the other hand.

when you cum leave the toy inside and pull the pegs off to add a little to your experience...won't keep you busy for three hours but a nice way to end the evening :rose:

hrnyhrny said:
can not break security?

with three hours to play you can start with getting naked...a nice warm/hot bath, some scented candles...a favorite book to read....some shaving cream and a nice new razor... :devil: some skin cream...a few nice big fluffy towels...some pegs and a toy or two of your choice....nothing strenuous...a soak, a shave, a nice towelling off...rubbing in the skin cream and making yourself feel nice as soft, paying special attention to those really dry places...nipples and mound....wetness spreading between your thighs....toy teasing your lips open...pick a position that you like and enjoy your body in it's cleanliness...as you get hotter a couple of pegs or you can use your clamps and keep them on...slowly filling yourself and taking out your toy and tasting yourself before you put it back inside you...in and out slowly and then faster while playing with your clit with the other hand.

when you cum leave the toy inside and pull the pegs off to add a little to your experience...won't keep you busy for three hours but a nice way to end the evening :rose:

yeah, the lobby closes at 11pm and no one is allowd in or out after midnight until 3:30 when the morning crew shows up. It's to help us keep crim down. :)

Sounds like a brilliant plan, tho I was thinking more along the lines of taking pics. You're idea does sound very appealing tho....

only one problem..... I'm not allowd to cum with out permission and I can't even try for that for another hour and a half *giggles* doubt he'd be in the mood to grant me one if I woke him too early ;)

the captians wench said:
yeah, the lobby closes at 11pm and no one is allowd in or out after midnight until 3:30 when the morning crew shows up. It's to help us keep crim down. :)

Sounds like a brilliant plan, tho I was thinking more along the lines of taking pics. You're idea does sound very appealing tho....

only one problem..... I'm not allowd to cum with out permission and I can't even try for that for another hour and a half *giggles* doubt he'd be in the mood to grant me one if I woke him too early ;)

weird place you live in with curfews...

the idea was for you to treat yourself and not take pictures...purely for your enjoyment

forgot about the proviso..apologies...hope you get permission when your Master gets online and you still want one :rose:

hrnyhrny said:
weird place you live in with curfews...

the idea was for you to treat yourself and not take pictures...purely for your enjoyment

forgot about the proviso..apologies...hope you get permission when your Master gets online and you still want one :rose:

It's work that has the security issue... I'm sorry if I'm not speaking clearly. :eek:

it does sound rather nice, and would take a great deal less effort. :) I'm just in the mood to show off a bit I guess *giggles*

the captians wench said:
It's work that has the security issue... I'm sorry if I'm not speaking clearly. :eek:

it does sound rather nice, and would take a great deal less effort. :) I'm just in the mood to show off a bit I guess *giggles*

feel free to show off...never heard me complaining of seeing you in various states of undress or pleasure...always nice to see you.

what are you doing at work at this hour?

hrnyhrny said:
feel free to show off...never heard me complaining of seeing you in various states of undress or pleasure...always nice to see you.

what are you doing at work at this hour?

*giggles*

hince the call for ideas.... I'm totally stumped as I feel like I've done nearly everything I can. I think I've pretty well displayed every inch of my body. *giggles*

Maybe I'll deck my swimsuit tonight, it is summer after all.

I'm at home dear, but I had to finish up a project. Didn't get it done before the lobby was closed, so I have to wait for it to open before I can take it up there. *giggles* I really am amiss with the details tonight aren't I. :eek: Anyway it's a new incentive program to try and help us reach some of our Drive thru and kitchen target times. The store manager seems right impressed with it. :) And he's been showing me a few things to do paperwork wize at the next level, so he may be preping me for a promotion. I think if this project goes like I'm hoping it will, it could bump me up.

I had forgotten just how much cleaner a shave I can get using cream. Feels quite nice. Love the way the skin is so much more sincitive after a fresh shave. And the lotion just adds to the soft feeling. *purr* that was quite nice and it's almost time to go drop these papers off. Thank you dear. :kiss:

Attachments

• Picture 144.jpg
    Picture 144.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 284
  • Picture 145.jpg
    Picture 145.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 240
  • Picture 146.jpg
    Picture 146.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 250
  • Picture 147.jpg
    Picture 147.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 236
  • Picture 148.jpg
    Picture 148.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 269
pleasure is mine as always... :rose:

sorry about the mixup with the work and stuff...hope you get your promotion...you deserve it and good luck there.

only thing about spreading cream all over is that there are some places on the back that can not be reached unless you are double jointed...however those places that do get the cream feel so nice to the touch :devil:

hope you got some sleep..me..could not keep my eyes open even though did not do much...would have loved being there to see you apply the cream :D

hrnyhrny said:
pleasure is mine as always... :rose:

sorry about the mixup with the work and stuff...hope you get your promotion...you deserve it and good luck there.

only thing about spreading cream all over is that there are some places on the back that can not be reached unless you are double jointed...however those places that do get the cream feel so nice to the touch :devil:

hope you got some sleep..me..could not keep my eyes open even though did not do much...would have loved being there to see you apply the cream :D

I slept very well thank you. Tho I still don't wanna go to work. *giggles* I'm feeling so lazy today.

*warning bragging*

Okay my shift so rocked!

Like I said today was the first day of the new incentive that I'm incharge of. The first two shifts really didn't do too well, but my dinner shift kicked so much ass! Basicly, i set certain goals for each shift to hit, and for each one they hit they get the entire shift gets their names entered to win a day off with pay. So I went a little easy on all the shifts today. I set my kitchen target at 55 seconds but they thought that was too easy so I took it down to 40. I set my drive thru target at 115 seconds, and I set my car count target at 180 for dinner, which on a thursday I was worried was a little high.

Well my kitchen times ended at 30 seconds! They totally blew that one out of the water. My DT ended at 112. We ended up with 201 cars passing thru the DT. So they totally rocked! I'm so excited and the best part was how hard they all worked and worked together to actually reach the goal. So it's not only nocking my times down which is a big issue I had to work on, but it's also building that team work attitude that our store has been lacking, which was one of my goals in becoming a manager. (I had to pick 3 and for the life of me I don't know why I chose that one because I knew it was going to be hard).

I'm absolutely buzzing! :D

i hate work as well but it pays the bills...you seem to have gotten job satisfaction which goes a long way to make things bearable..glad you had a good day and everyone is working together....hope it lasts and even if it does not you will have known what is possible.

now you will be able to go to work looking forward to the day...me, just coasting till retirement and in no hurry to get there either.

Back