Wench bares all

hrnyhrny said:
the bigger the flogger the less real pain...but you knew that, didn't you, wench? but it looks good and makes lots of noise....go ahead and "massage" yourself :devil:

Aye that I've learned. ;) It has all the makings of a nice warm up flogger.... thick wide tails made of soft suade, and a lot of them. The handle is a dream as well. Almost makes me want a subbie to use it on *giggles*. Got it the same time I got my cuffs, leash, and cat of nine. Was a bit of a reward for myself when I finished my first wedding order. :)

the captians wench said:
i don't know that I've ever been licked before. :confused:

well. . . least not on my neck anyway. ;)

*purrs and smiles* I like to lick a little bit before I bite... sort of build the tension *grins*

don't think I've ever shown off this one before.

And it's only actually been used on me once, and not even long enough to really consider it broken in.

*purr* and it still has that new leather smell :cathappy:

Attachments

• Picture 149.jpg
    Picture 149.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 119
  • Picture 150.jpg
    Picture 150.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Picture 151.jpg
    Picture 151.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 110
you seem to be in good hands and mouth...off to bed for me...as enjoyable as being with you is...licking is good...tongue can do so many things..

hrnyhrny said:
you seem to be in good hands and mouth...off to bed for me...as enjoyable as being with you is...licking is good...tongue can do so many things..

Night dear. :kiss:

Sweet dreams :)

Okay, i'm feeling a bit fiesty tonight.

Here's what I answered the door in when the delevery guy came. :cathappy:

Tho I was tempted to answer in just my collar for some reason. :devil:

Attachments

• Picture 152.jpg
    Picture 152.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Picture 153.jpg
    Picture 153.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Picture 154.jpg
    Picture 154.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Picture 155.jpg
    Picture 155.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 74
the captians wench said:
Okay, i'm feeling a bit fiesty tonight.

Here's what I answered the door in when the delevery guy came. :cathappy:

Tho I was tempted to answer in just my collar for some reason. :devil:

If I had been the delivery guy when you answered the door like that... you would have eventually ben down to JUST your collar *grins*

xanathos said:
If I had been the delivery guy when you answered the door like that... you would have eventually ben down to JUST your collar *grins*

it's been a while since I've done that, but last time I answered in just a regular t-shirt, and collar of course, they stopped sending my regular delevery guy. Now they send a different one each time. This one didn't seem to pay me any mind. *shrug* Oh well.

the captians wench said:
it's been a while since I've done that, but last time I answered in just a regular t-shirt, and collar of course, they stopped sending my regular delevery guy. Now they send a different one each time. This one didn't seem to pay me any mind. *shrug* Oh well.

Oh well.. Maybe some delivery boys have already seen similar stuff :)

the captians wench said:
I'm sure *giggles* It's not like the idea is all that unusal. ;)

*chuckles* I am sure I would not have continued my deliveries!!

xanathos said:
*chuckles* I am sure I would not have continued my deliveries!!

*giggles*

I ordered late too. Like 20 mins before they closed, and it didn't get here until 20 mins after they closed so I was probably one of if not the last order of the night.

the captians wench said:
*giggles*

I ordered late too. Like 20 mins before they closed, and it didn't get here until 20 mins after they closed so I was probably one of if not the last order of the night.

*grins* MMMMM that makes it even better!

the captians wench said:
Maybe I'll keep the idea for a future story....

After my For My Master series is complete ;)

*chuckles* That will be an interesting story *grins*

Back