How do I....

might i suggest broaching the topic in a non-confrontational way when you aren't having sex? engage her in a discussion of sexual fantasies.

ed

I agree with ed, my SO just asked me one day if I would mind fulfilling a fantasy of his and that included playing with his ass. I was a little hesitant at first, but since I do enjoy it too I thought I would indulge him and I ended up enjoying it. So try just talking to her and asking if she would try once for you. You can offer to fulfill one of her fantasies in return! ;)

I agree with the others about talking with her. For me, it was easier to start with toys though. I guess it was better mentally, eventhough I knew everything was perfectly clean, touching seemed gross at that time. At first (though we had talked about it before and tried anal), my husband suggested using a small vibe on me, and I didn't mind reciprocating because I knew how good it felt. In time, we both wanted to explore more and became open to new things.

it may take me some time to build up the courage to ask her to do that for me. But, I will see what happens.

hmmm

Hmmm...

Everyone is different.

I like butts...but
I personally don't like much assplay with my SO. If he approached me with a fantasy that involved assplay, I would probably try it a couple of times but it wouldn't become my part of our bedroom fun permanently...just because directness doesn't appeal to me...spontenaity does.

Although, if in the heat of the moment my SO grabbed my hand and placed my finger near his dark kinky spot (or guided my face down there)---depends on the position--I'd definitely be willing to oblige. I would probably even venture down there without his asking the next time...

I really depends on your GF's personality. Try different approaches.

Well, how long have you two been married? (I would NEVER mention the ex g/f who licked your ass unless you've had a wonderful 20+ year marriage. if you're 2 months in and start talking about wanting your ass played with, she may flip out)

Now, do you ever give her anal pleasuring? be it fingers, plugs, toys, tongues or dicks?
If she's into receiving already, it's a LOT easy to bridge the gap.

In any event, if the two of you are married for the right reasons, this shouldn't be too difficult to talk about. Do some googling for 'prostate massage'. There are two ways to massage it...externally, and internally through the anus. Suggest to her you 'try it both ways'.

other options are to start with light rubbing of the anus with lubricant during a blowjob or handjob, without penetration. being freshly bathed is a bonus, as is having a BM within a few hours of it, espeically if penetration is involved.

Its hard to give much better advice without a little background on your wife. Is she prudish, or adventurous? Does she like receiving anal?

With me and my wife, I get my ass played with about twice as often as she gets it. That's just how often we each want it.

SubNebGuy said:
Well, how long have you two been married? (I would NEVER mention the ex g/f who licked your ass unless you've had a wonderful 20+ year marriage. if you're 2 months in and start talking about wanting your ass played with, she may flip out)

Now, do you ever give her anal pleasuring? be it fingers, plugs, toys, tongues or dicks?
If she's into receiving already, it's a LOT easy to bridge the gap.

In any event, if the two of you are married for the right reasons, this shouldn't be too difficult to talk about. Do some googling for 'prostate massage'. There are two ways to massage it...externally, and internally through the anus. Suggest to her you 'try it both ways'.

other options are to start with light rubbing of the anus with lubricant during a blowjob or handjob, without penetration. being freshly bathed is a bonus, as is having a BM within a few hours of it, espeically if penetration is involved.

Its hard to give much better advice without a little background on your wife. Is she prudish, or adventurous? Does she like receiving anal?

With me and my wife, I get my ass played with about twice as often as she gets it. That's just how often we each want it.

This thread was started in July 2005...I doubt the thread starter is still here...

SubNebGuy said:
doh, I didn't notice gianova dredged up a 9 month old thread.

Yup.... must have been lost somewhere in the depths of Eilan's pussy for the longest time.... :D

Back