Your best or your worst PM or IM opening lines... and if you want your reactions ...

RedHairedandFriendly

Too much red on Red?
PLEASE DON'T LIST NAMES AS TO WHO SENT YOU THE PM.. OR IM... THAT IS PRIVATE.. THE STUPID, WITTY, OR ROMANTIC LINES YOU USE AS YOUR OPENING COME ON.......

FREE GAME...
:D :D :D

I got PM'd this...

"Hey baby, talk dirty to me!"

I pm'd back..

OHhhhhhhh.. god!! Mmmmmmmmm
I have so many dirty thoughts.. ohhhhh yessssss
Please..........
dirty laundry
dirty floors
dirty dishes......

thought he'd stop... nope

his response...
No baby talk dirty to me....

me...

If you want to get to know me then posts in the threads. If your looking for a quick cum then read a story.

him....
No baby I want us both to cum...

me...

And you think some pick up line that you'd use like that is going to work. Just because I write erotica and post on the threads doesn't make me a guarenteed Fuck... post in the threads and get to know me....

he never got back to me.....

Also - another great read: Want To PM That Litster Lady

Last edited:
The ones that drive me crazy are the bots you get at Yahoo.

from girls like creampuffwithbigboobs...come see my boobs at http://seemybigboobs.com

As though I really want to go see a naked girl.

or
Would you like to see me naked? just come to this website with your credit card. sigh.

sharingfantasies said:
The ones that drive me crazy are the bots you get at Yahoo.

from girls like creampuffwithbigboobs...come see my boobs at http://seemybigboobs.com

As though I really want to go see a naked girl.

or
Would you like to see me naked? just come to this website with your credit card. sigh.

Rofl.....

I got....
Hard, hot & horny.. are you?

Hard....????? duh!!!

So far the PM's I get on Lit are rare and to be treasured. However, as a chatter in Yahoo's user rooms I must say the PM I came to dread the most was: ASL?????

I received:-

Wow I really love your pics on the boards. I saw them at the office yesterday and they made me so hungry for sex I couldn't wait to devour my sweetie pie when I got home. We jumped right into bed when I got home and I ate until I was full. She immediately returned the favor and marvelled at the size of her reward and how quickly my body released it for her.

I replied:-

thanks for the message. Nice to know you enjoyed the pics, mind you I could have managed without quite so much detail!!!

Now you see why my sig line says what it does!!!!

Then of course there was this one I received :-

hi there! i was wondering if you might like to watch me wank on yahoo? feeling very randy and could use an audience

If you don't want pm's like these then a sig line like mine 'cos it seems to do the trick. I have an am-pics thread and was warned that I would get a lot of pm's like this but to be honest they have been few and far between. Since I changed my sig line I haven't had any more like this, in fact just the opposite lol. I have had an old lit friend pm me to apologise for sending me a full on pm. Considering we had previously emailed some pretty hot pics that was hilarious :D :D

this is rich!

I actually got one from some other guy, who said:

"Want to see what a real man looks like? Check out my thread on such-&-such..." :eek:

uh......NO!! lol

No words in one just a pic of a very engorged part of his anatomy :eek: Needless to say, he got no reply.

Typo Fu Master said:
So far the PM's I get on Lit are rare and to be treasured. However, as a chatter in Yahoo's user rooms I must say the PM I came to dread the most was: ASL?????

I started putting this..

old enough/let me check.. /in front of the keyboard

bluefoxlady said:
Then of course there was this one I received :-

hi there! i was wondering if you might like to watch me wank on yahoo? feeling very randy and could use an audience

WOW!!! Amazing what we'll get isn't it.. lol

If you don't want pm's like these then a sig line like mine 'cos it seems to do the trick. I have an am-pics thread and was warned that I would get a lot of pm's like this but to be honest they have been few and far between. Since I changed my sig line I haven't had any more like this, in fact just the opposite lol. I have had an old lit friend pm me to apologise for sending me a full on pm. Considering we had previously emailed some pretty hot pics that was hilarious :D :D

But if I don't get them now.. my thread will die .. lol.. at least now I have a reason to read them.. LOL

bluefoxlady said:
I received:-

Wow I really love your pics on the boards. I saw them at the office yesterday and they made me so hungry for sex I couldn't wait to devour my sweetie pie when I got home. We jumped right into bed when I got home and I ate until I was full. She immediately returned the favor and marvelled at the size of her reward and how quickly my body released it for her.

I replied:-

thanks for the message. Nice to know you enjoyed the pics, mind you I could have managed without quite so much detail!!!

Now you see why my sig line says what it does!!!!

I got..

I had a fantasy of you and had to fuck my wife!

I said . ... glad I could help.

gotwood49 said:
I actually got one from some other guy, who said:

"Want to see what a real man looks like? Check out my thread on such-&-such..." :eek:

uh......NO!! lol

You didn't look!!!!

(did you save the address...???)

Azure Dreams said:
No words in one just a pic of a very engorged part of his anatomy :eek: Needless to say, he got no reply.

LOL!!! I may have replied.. with

ummm.. caution object in camera may appear larger then what they seem..

From a guy...to me =P sayin "Hey baby...I can suck you off better than any woman ever could"

though I dont say "wanna fuck" or stuff, I do send out a lot of pm's, and I do start feeling stupid for that. Its just that if I visit a members site, and they have pics, or if I read a story which I really liked, I send them a pm. usually I am honest and say that I like their pics, or story, I say what I really enjoyed and stuff.

Though personally, I wouldnt mind getting those kind of Pm's, I could still see that people will be bothered even by those. Even more stupid is that I know this, but still carry on sending them pm's telling them what i think :). And if I really like a girl for her pic AND from what I've seen her post, I ask her if i could add her to msn/etc.

dont smite me >_>;

Blue I think I may adopt your sigline :rolleyes:

Here's the pm's I don't answer, they just get an easy delete....

Hi Babydoll, I love fat women, I could eat you for lunch

Been looking through your pic thread... what I could do with that body!

Hi Babydoll, wanna chat on yahoo? Bet I could pleasure you in many ways

(through IM?? :eek: )

The ones who DO get an answer.....

I've looked through all of your pics and you are gorgeous... why won't you show us more??
my reply: um, it says in my opening post why I won't show more, but thank you for the compliment ;)

(from someone with zero posts) Hi babydoll, I love your pics, and I'd like to chat with you sometime.
my reply: thank you for the compliment ;) You can chat with me anytime. Just post to my thread, lots of chatting happening there :D

My personal favorite...
Hi babydoll.... I just wanted you to know that I think you're a lovely woman. and I'd really like to get to know you.
my reply: thank you very much. You can get to know me real well on my thread, just post.
and they DO! :eek: THOSE are the ones who will always get a reply ;)

RedHairedandFriendly said:
LOL!!! I may have replied.. with

ummm.. caution object in camera may appear larger then what they seem..

lmao Red! lol

Michelrpg said:
though I dont say "wanna fuck" or stuff, I do send out a lot of pm's, and I do start feeling stupid for that. Its just that if I visit a members site, and they have pics, or if I read a story which I really liked, I send them a pm. usually I am honest and say that I like their pics, or story, I say what I really enjoyed and stuff.

Though personally, I wouldnt mind getting those kind of Pm's, I could still see that people will be bothered even by those. Even more stupid is that I know this, but still carry on sending them pm's telling them what i think :). And if I really like a girl for her pic AND from what I've seen her post, I ask her if i could add her to msn/etc.

dont smite me >_>;

:kiss: sounds like your doing it right.. no. smiting here :rose:

Michelrpg said:

dont smite me >_>;

LOL.. no smiting... but I can truthfully tell you that us ladies with pic threads appreciate a complimentary post on the thread rather than/or in addition to, a pm. A PUBLIC post tells us that you really liked what you saw and don't mind other knowing it. ;)

Not being a story author I don't know for sure... but I would think that those public comments are very much appreciated as well.

Last edited:
oh I understand the public post thing, but I prefer a pM so I am absolutely certain the member read it :)

Michelrpg said:
oh I understand the public post thing, but I prefer a pM so I am absolutely certain the member read it :)

whispers but sometimes they don't ;)

I like to send this one to random men and women:

"Unsuccessful middle aged man seeking someone to strip me down, punch me in the face and steal my wallet, can you help?"

A couple of offers so far...

babydoll2u said:
My personal favorite...
Hi babydoll.... I just wanted you to know that I think you're a lovely woman. and I'd really like to get to know you.
my reply: thank you very much. You can get to know me real well on my thread, just post.
and they DO! :eek: THOSE are the ones who will always get a reply ;)

Hi (((Peg))) :kiss:

I had a pm this week from a virgin with no posts. He was complimentary to me and open and honest about himself. I encouraged him to post on my thread and he has. We have exchanged further pm's and might become friends, in fact I hope we do.

So all of you who do "wanna see me cum on cam" opening lines on your pm's can learn a lesson here. Try being open, honest, chatty and friendly first and the sky, as they say, is the limit!!!! :devil:

I almost feel left out. I have never had a PM that I haven't wanted to reply too!

babydoll2u said:
LOL.. no smiting... but I can truthfully tell you that us ladies with pic threads appreciate a complimentary post on the thread rather than/or in addition to, a pm. A PUBLIC post tells us that you really liked what you saw and don't mind other knowing it. ;)

Not being a story author I don't know for sure... but I would think that those public comments are very much appreciated as well.

Public comments.. ROCK!!!!!! :D

Back