First Show

westpacouple

Really Really Experienced
My wife has allowed me to post a pic or two (or six) of her on the Net. I think she (and I know I) want to see other people's reactions.

I know she's the most beautiful person in the world. Now, I'm glad that others will see her as well. She turns me on every single time I see her. And I swear I get horny just looking at her clothed.

Now, I get to show her in a bit of undress....and the best part is that I KNOW she likes being "seen".

Give some encouragement. I would love to convince her to take off more.

Attachments

• IMGP2221.JPG
    IMGP2221.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 16,271
  • IMGP2222.JPG
    IMGP2222.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 15,397
Your wife has beautiful breasts, and I have to say, beautiful hands as well. I know she will be very much appreciated here, and I'm proud I can be one of the first to offer her encouragement.

westpacouple said:
My wife has allowed me to post a pic or two (or six) of her on the Net. I think she (and I know I) want to see other people's reactions.

I know she's the most beautiful person in the world. Now, I'm glad that others will see her as well. She turns me on every single time I see her. And I swear I get horny just looking at her clothed.

Now, I get to show her in a bit of undress....and the best part is that I KNOW she likes being "seen".

Give some encouragement. I would love to convince her to take off more.

very nice, kissable nipples...you are correct she is beautiful !!! Welcome...

Very beautiful and sexy, I would walk over hot coals in my bare feet and beg to see more! Thank you for sharing! :D

and even more...

Man, thank you guys.....for your good response....

She should like this.

(I know I do)

and another.....

I just love this site....thank you thank you.

I love that you guys are seeing her.

Attachments

• IMGP2225.JPG
    IMGP2225.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 9,568
westpacouple said:
I just love this site....thank you thank you.

I love that you guys are seeing her.
and gettiing off on seeing her ;)

what i was hoping for

Thank you ... I was hoping someone would ask to see more of her than just her tits.

I have pictures of other areas of her body, however, I don't yet have her permission to post those. I'm hoping that this positive response will convince her to share more of her body with you gentlemen (and women, hopefully).

Please...keep up the comments (and bumps if necessary).

Attachments

• IMGP2223.JPG
    IMGP2223.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 8,362
westpacouple said:
Man, thank you guys.....for your good response....

She should like this.

(I know I do)
MMMMmm I know she does! Look how pointy those nipples are..she;s turned on by doing this set for us...and for you. It's almost like she is offering them to us for some soft suckling...and licking...while she revels in the feeling Am I right?

Doctor Joe

let her call the shots

Thank you for posting her beautiful breasts. She should be proud that we are getting so much enjoyment from seeing her nipples and the brown, puckered areola that surround them.

It looks as if her lovely pair are photogenic, in that they seem to be posing proudly for your camera. Perhaps you could convince her that the enjoyment she had while posing is now being shared with a wide audience of appreciative onlookers.

Let her read our responses, then she can choose what more she wishes to share. Who knows; the photographer may have a more spirited than usual model as a result.

Good job to both of you.

eyesee

Doctor Joe said:
MMMMmm I know she does! Look how pointy those nipples are..she;s turned on by doing this set for us...and for you. It's almost like she is offering them to us for some soft suckling...and licking...while she revels in the feeling Am I right?

Doctor Joe
I'd love to see ALL of her ... :kiss:

Welcome to Lit. you two...

looks like we're from the same cornor of the world....

your lady looks great....

westpacouple said:
Thank you ... I was hoping someone would ask to see more of her than just her tits.

I have pictures of other areas of her body, however, I don't yet have her permission to post those. I'm hoping that this positive response will convince her to share more of her body with you gentlemen (and women, hopefully).

Please...keep up the comments (and bumps if necessary).

your wife is ... wowowowowow
such a hot girl. you must be very proud of your wife. plaes shoh mor of her beuatiful sexxy and hot body

Back