The one and ONLY....Paige

Paige DN

Virgin
Hello everyone! I would first like to thank Wizrard for telling me about this forum! :kiss: I have been lurking around for a couple months and finally got the nerve to post some pictures. I would really like to become part of the fun here! Feel free to write me! And now for the pictures..... :)

First.... my sweet side....

Attachments

• lit1.jpg
    lit1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 17,414
Paige DN said:
Hello everyone! I would first like to thank Wizrard for telling me about this forum! :kiss: I have been lurking around for a couple months and finally got the nerve to post some pictures. I would really like to become part of the fun here! Feel free to write me! And now for the pictures..... :)

Very nice.
Hope to see more.

Wow

I am really going to enjoy this thread id like to thank wizard as well hehe. You are stunning, very sexy xxxxxxxxxxx

Paige DN said:

Nice first pic :rose:

Paige DN said:

very hot thread. very erotiv pic keep up the great work

Paige DN said:

*******OUCH*****I think I have a cavity from all these sweets.....can you help me ease the pain? :devil: :devil:

Very nice pics! Welcome to Lit and look forward to seeing more naughty (& sweet) pics of you!

Paige DN said:

What an incredibly sexy pose. Got my brick the second I saw it....... :D

Back