UKrock first pics thread

UKrock

Really Really Experienced
Hi this is one mainly for the girls (but guys who want to are more than welcome to enjoy)

I'll start with a couple of pics now and i'd like some feedback (friendly pls) and i'll add any pics you want. I have digicam + webcam and want to have a little fun (and hopefully make a few people horny/cum)

let me know what you think. i may also post pics of me with my gf if a: i can find them and b: you make me feel like it

Attachments

• me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,808
  • me3.jpg
    me3.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 1,427
Last edited:
got more

look what i found

thats my sexy gfs hand.

Attachments

• me4.jpg
    me4.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,080
UKrock said:
Hi this is one mainly for the girls (but guys who want to are more than welcome to enjoy)

I'll start with a couple of pics now and i'd like some feedback (friendly pls) and i'll add any pics you want. I have digicam + webcam and want to have a little fun (and hopefully make a few people horny/cum)

let me know what you think. i may also post pics of me with my gf if a: i can find them and b: you make me feel like it

Your pictures are hot!! :catgrin:

UKrock said:
hehe if it makes you happy. let me know what you want to see and i'll try :nana:

How about a pic of you stroking your own cock? I'd like to watch you play with your thick dick. Yum. Or maybe your gf will join you?

bustygirl80 said:
How about a pic of you stroking your own cock? I'd like to watch you play with your thick dick. Yum. Or maybe your gf will join you?

this what you were after?

would have done it sooner but my power went

Last edited:
UKrock said:
this what you were after?

would have done it sooner but my power went

Oooohh that's hot. I shouldn't have looked at it before work, now I will be wet all morning thinking about it. Post more please!

pm me if you think you can help make this cock harder x x x

i'm getting better now. still not CUM :(

need encouragemeant ;-)

Attachments

• c4.jpg
    c4.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 643
Last edited:
a big thank you to bustygirl80 for making this happen.

as you can see it needs a little suck ;-)

Attachments

• c5.jpg
    c5.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 607
  • c6.jpg
    c6.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 583
Glad I could help

UK, so glad I was able to inspire those pics. Let me know when you need some more "encouragement." :p

TommyCraven said:
nice pics, hope u dont mind me saying :)

Hey no problem. hope you enjoyd looking at them asmuch as I enjoyd making them.

I'll have to ask my gf if she can pose for some pics with me at some point.

UKrock,you fuckin rock

Great pics,i know you are straight,i'm bi,and your pics are fuckin hot man.So many guys shave their bodies,i love natural hair on a man.ps your foreskin is totally awsome.send more more more

bowwowboy said:
Great pics,i know you are straight,i'm bi,and your pics are fuckin hot man.So many guys shave their bodies,i love natural hair on a man.ps your foreskin is totally awsome.send more more more
glad you like them. I'll have to take some more for all you good people some time

some new ones

Been too long since i had the cam out. but here we are i have some thanx to the gf. she left a vid on my camera of her playing with her tits (sadly i can't host it anywhere at the mo :( and its too big to fit on here) and well we took some silly pics

here is me in her cloths lol (this isn't something i'm into normaly but it was a bit of fun)

thease are going to be linked to in annother thread :) enjoy

Attachments

• tut 015.jpg
    tut 015.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 594
  • tut 018.jpg
    tut 018.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 475
  • tut 013.jpg
    tut 013.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 461
Last edited: