New Guy Here

AMHatch

Really Experienced
I just found this site. Yall have something awesome going here. I thought I'd contribute a little. I've never done this before, so let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Front - BW1.JPG
    Front - BW1.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 208
  • Front - BW2.JPG
    Front - BW2.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 159
  • Front - BW3.JPG
    Front - BW3.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 256
AMHatch said:
I just found this site. Yall have something awesome going here. I thought I'd contribute a little. I've never done this before, so let me know what you think.

Day-um! Those teaser pics are awesome! Great body too! Have to check back on this thread often! :nana:

Oh definately the kind of pics I love to see a newbie start out with.....leaves something to the imagination :p

Thanks guys. I've got more for you but I can't post them right now.

Not much response, so how about a couple more.

Attachments

• Back - BW1.JPG
    Back - BW1.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Back - BW2.JPG
    Back - BW2.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Front - BW4.JPG
    Front - BW4.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Front - BW5.JPG
    Front - BW5.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 152
Very nice pics hun! Course it helps to have such a fine body like yours. Yum yum!!! Nice abs...and a cute little tush to boot! *smile*

The black and white looks great....lends the pic a more sensual feel that I really enjoy. You have done a great job with them and I am selfishly hoping for more!

Hope you have fun on Lit and continue to post!

~Az *soft azure blue kisses coming your way*

You look very good.

Your pics have been taken very well. Nice black and white effect.

WHAT?!

no more pics?? :confused:

oh don't you dare let this thread die..... your pics are great! and your body ain't bad either;) :kiss:

joiphulone said:
WHAT?!

no more pics?? :confused:

oh don't you dare let this thread die..... your pics are great! and your body ain't bad either;) :kiss:

Thanks, joipul. :rose: It's been a hellish couple of months, so I haven't gotten a chance to take any more lately, but I'll try and make some time for ya and get some new ones up ASAP.

AMHatch said:
Not much response, so how about a couple more.
Here's a response...I want to lick my way down your spine so I can nibble on that ass!! :devil:

AMHatch said:
Thanks, joipul. :rose: It's been a hellish couple of months, so I haven't gotten a chance to take any more lately, but I'll try and make some time for ya and get some new ones up ASAP.
well that would be appreciated :D

I know whatever you take will be HOT :devil:

wildfyre said:
Here's a response...I want to lick my way down your spine so I can nibble on that ass!! :devil:

OK, but only if I can lick my way up those legs. :p

Here are a couple more for yall to peruse. Hope you enjoy 'em. Let me know if you have any suggestions for me. I'm still pretty new at this.

AMHatch said:
Here are a couple more for yall to peruse. Hope you enjoy 'em. Let me know if you have any suggestions for me. I'm still pretty new at this.
oh Hot Damn.....Those are scrumtious!! :p :p :p :p

There really needs to be a blushing smilie on here because yall are too much. Definitely happy that you're liking what you're seeing though. :)

AMHatch said:
There really needs to be a blushing smilie on here because yall are too much. Definitely happy that you're liking what you're seeing though. :)

well there is a blushing smilie... it looks like this : :eek:

I bet you look hot in red... :devil: :D

Back